• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,776
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

It isn't obvious to non-Christians that they are lost. By and large they don't know what being lost means, and Satan wants to keep them that way. I have discovered that Satan works very hard at blinding the minds of unbelievers because this keeps the gospel hidden from them.

2Co 4:3-4
(3)  But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
(4)  In whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Recently I've noticed an escalation in the conflict between the Will of God and the will of Satan. I don't say this to panic anyone, but I believe the Holy Spirit is showing me there is a potential for panic and anxiety, and that the saints of God should remember their godly instructions and Scriptural training, taking authority over the evil one.

As Daniel 12:4 says, travel and knowledge will increase, and the gospel will continue to be spread, but at the apex of ideology, technology, and mediology (yes it is a word), I believe the war with Satan is intensifying.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Principalities and powers hold sway over whole nations according to Psalm 82 and Deut 32.

ha-satan is afforded too much 'church space'. Angelos is just a messenger. The Nacash is the figurehead serpent-shiny deceiver, and has got everyone talking about himself (go figure), but the denizens of the deep come and go among us unnoticed. We actually afford worship to the snake-one by taking about him all the time instead of despising him as just one more minor enemy of our WONDERFUL GOD and savior.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Michael37 said:

but I believe the Holy Spirit is showing me there is a potential for panic and anxiety, and that the saints of God should remember their godly instructions and Scriptural training, taking authority over the evil one.

actually it is the Holy Spirit that takes authority over the evil one and that's what's getting in the way of some people.   They try and do it on their own power..   and it doesn't work unless we apply the power of the Holy Spirit over the situation.   I've seen it over the years nearly tear people apart when what they take upon themselves not using the power of God.   

crown.jpg

I gave this to my grand daughter for her birthday (10th) to remind her who she is and everyone needs one to remind them of who we are   We are born spiritually into the Family of the creator of the Universe.....   that makes Jesus our brother/Lord/God....   and it is the Spirit that the Father sent that protects us and guides us until Jesus returns....   it is that Spirit that overpowers the works of Satan and his evil brood...

14 hours ago, other one said:

actually it is the Holy Spirit that takes authority over the evil one and that's what's getting in the way of some people.   They try and do it on their own power..   and it doesn't work unless we apply the power of the Holy Spirit over the situation.   I've seen it over the years nearly tear people apart when what they take upon themselves not using the power of God.   

crown.jpg

I gave this to my grand daughter for her birthday (10th) to remind her who she is and everyone needs one to remind them of who we are   We are born spiritually into the Family of the creator of the Universe.....   that makes Jesus our brother/Lord/God....   and it is the Spirit that the Father sent that protects us and guides us until Jesus returns....   it is that Spirit that overpowers the works of Satan and his evil brood...

Like the bracelet. Some more useful Scriptures come to mind:

2Co 10:3-5
(3)  For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
(4)  (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
(5)  Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

1 John 2:14 I have written to you, fathers, because you know Him who has been from the beginning I have written to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the evil one.

22 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Principalities and powers hold sway over whole nations according to Psalm 82 and Deut 32.

ha-satan is afforded too much 'church space'. Angelos is just a messenger. The Nacash is the figurehead serpent-shiny deceiver, and has got everyone talking about himself (go figure), but the denizens of the deep come and go among us unnoticed. We actually afford worship to the snake-one by taking about him all the time instead of despising him as just one more minor enemy of our WONDERFUL GOD and savior.

Thanks for sharing your opinion, Justin.

Since all Scripture is useful to the person of God I like to include all references to Satan in my Bible reading regime. There are many verses where he is mentioned by name, 49 verses in the KJV to be exact, and a total of 56 times when the Bible speaks of him apart from these other depictions.

THE DEPICTION OF SATAN IN THE BIBLE
Serpent
Dragon
Devil
Fallen Angel
Angel of Light

He is also referred to as the evil one.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

29 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Thanks for sharing your opinion, Justin.

Since all Scripture is useful to the person of God I like to include all references to Satan in my Bible reading regime. There are many verses where he is mentioned by name, 49 verses in the KJV to be exact, and a total of 56 times when the Bible speaks of him apart from these other depictions.

THE DEPICTION OF SATAN IN THE BIBLE
Serpent
Dragon
Devil
Fallen Angel
Angel of Light

He is also referred to as the evil one.

Agreed. He is the figurehead and the ruler of Sheol, the underworld and the denizens of the deep. But like all the others, he will die 'like a man' and be despised by all. The word NACASH (Gen 3) has a triple meaning. He appears to have notoriety because he is the first to sin and usher in death to mankind that we are told about. The actual time-frame is debatable, but he appears to have been the first 'sinner' on our planet.

• Thumbs Up 2

17 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

Question for all:

Is it logistically feasible for the rapture to take place BEFORE or DURING the war in heaven that will result in his removal from the heavenlies? 

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

There are still Christians on earth after Satan is cast down to it. The offspring of Israel (the woman I believe) includes any who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. We will know more when the harpatzo (snatching away) occurs.

Rev 12:17
(17)  And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

There are still Christians on earth after Satan is cast down to it. The offspring of Israel (the woman I believe) includes anyone who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. We will know more when the harpatzo (snatching away) occurs.

Rev 12:17
(17)  And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The Woman is Israel......The SEED that Keeps the Commandments can't be Jews per se. In Zechariah 13:8-9, we see that the 1/3 of the Jews who Repent God brings through the fire and PROTECTS THEM....Just like Rev ch. 12 says [in Petra]. The 2/3 who don't repent God says will Perish. The 1/3 are PROTECTED, so the Remnant of HER SEED {Church.body of HER SEED, Jesus} can't be the Woman who are the Jews God protects via Eagles Wings and it can't be the 2/3 Jews who will perish, because they DON'T HAVE the Testimony of Jesus Christ, else they would have repented. So the Remnant {WHAT'S LEFT} of HER {Israel's} SEED {Jesus} is the Church who came to Jesus AFTER the Rapture, hence its a Remnant, not the FULL CHURCH. 

21 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Agreed. He is the figurehead and the ruler of Sheol, the underworld and the denizens of the deep. But like all the others, he will die 'like a man' and be despised by all. The word NACASH (Gen 3) has a triple meaning. He appears to have notoriety because he is the first to sin and usher in death to mankind that we are told about. The actual time-frame is debatable, but he appears to have been the first 'sinner' on our planet.

This is true. The potential for opposition to God doesn't necessitate the actuality of it, hence the TOTKOGAE in Eden as a test of obedience. The cunning serpent is synonymous with Satan who possibly conceived his sinful agenda in Eden when he rationalised that the harmonious dynamic between God and Adam and Eve depended on their obedience to Him, and set about to corrupt, deceive, and exploit this pair.

• Well Said! 1

2 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

Question for all:

Is it logistically feasible for the rapture to take place BEFORE or DURING the war in heaven that will result in his removal from the heavenlies? 

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

That is not what I'm asking.   Do you think that God is going to take us,  the raptured church, to be with him in heaven,  as well as being along side of Satan?  [Any Christians that are still on earth,  would not have received their glorified bodies. If he can convince angels who have dwelt in God's very presence to sin,  what chance would you have? .]

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

Looking at both your questions I have to say it's not a matter of what's feasible, but what's Scriptural. Satan does not inhabit the heaven that is the final home of the saints who sojourn on earth. On occasions in the OT he had brief access to God, but the heaven that he is cast out of in Rev 12 is the space above the earth, known as the firmament, or the sky. Another description of Satan is "prince of the power of the air".  

King James Bible: Ephesians 2:2
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

The casting down of Satan to earth by Michael & his angels is one of a sequence of last days acts of judgment upon the earth. Those whom Satan is able to deceive when he is loosed at the end of the millenium are obviously not sincere followers of Christ, and they are judged accordingly. 

Theories of pretrib, midtrib, postrib, premillenialism, amillenialism... etc, are easily googled, and you need to keep going back to the Word of God and walk in the Holy Spirit if you are unsettled about any of them.

One thing is sure, the heaven that glorified Christians abide in with the Lamb of God is a place of purity, peace, and holiness where no-one entertains thoughts of opposition to the will of God. Think about it...God foreknows who His potential eternal enemies are and they are all condemned and confined to the lake of fire.

Rev 21:22-27
(22)  But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
(23)  The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light.
(24)  And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it.
(25)  Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there).
(26)  And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it.
(27)  But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life. 

Rev 22:14-15
(14)  Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.
(15)  But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.