Posted (edited)

Perhaps a bit selfishly I would like to ask for a prayer for myself. I regularly struggle to stay close to Christ, I have frequent periods of falling in and out of good practice of my faith. I drink too much, am quick to anger, am lustful, and am regularly hateful to everyone if it only be in my mind (I rarely outright act on my feelings just kind of bury them inside). I am not nearly as close to God as I would like to be. Please lend me your prayers so that I will finally stay on the right path and not stray from it.

Edited by Mozart's Starling
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Praying for You! 12

Shalom Mozart's Starling,

Be sure to also post your prayer request with our Worthy Prayer Team.    Simply click on the Worthy Prayer Team link, and click login and submit your prayer request!  It's that simple!

God bless,

George

• Praise God! 1

Praying for you.  God says come .. go to the Lord and repent and ask for help.  You can do it right now be right with the Lord.   Also ask God to take away the wrong desires ...  He will help you!  

Lamentations 3:22-23 English Standard Version (ESV)

22 The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;[a]
    his mercies never come to an end;
23 they are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.

We will have temptation daily, in different ways,  though so you may have to resist often .   Best to pray in the morning for help before you start the day.   We all need to pray to overcome temptation ... I am glad you posted we all have struggles let us pray for each other :)

• This is Worthy 2
  • Praise God! 2

Praying!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

Posted (edited)

Hello , if you don't have Bible gateway audio you might like it .I used to listen to it at bedtime in the dark so I could concentrate.I think it definitely fed my Spirit Greatly.

..I love the Old Testament Prophecy Books for lust issues btw.

Praying now👍✌️

Edited by shanee
Added the word testament
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1