Praying for you, too.

wallpaper.jpg.633bcd49e072dc8022a74293a4f11e84.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

On 1/1/2020 at 10:38 PM, Mozart's Starling said:

Perhaps a bit selfishly I would like to ask for a prayer for myself. I regularly struggle to stay close to Christ, I have frequent periods of falling in and out of good practice of my faith. I drink too much, am quick to anger, am lustful, and am regularly hateful to everyone if it only be in my mind (I rarely outright act on my feelings just kind of bury them inside). I am not nearly as close to God as I would like to be. Please lend me your prayers so that I will finally stay on the right path and not stray from it.

I will be praying for you, I also regularly struggle with a lustful sin that I have noticed the affect it has had in my relationship with God, I too have slipped in and out of my faith. I found that frequent prayer to God helped a lot. Ask him to soften your heart and open your mind and eyes to see the love and grace he has for you. God loves us so much he will wait an always be there to forgive us, having a strong love for God is a conviction in itself to not sin. I hope you're path back to a strong relationship with Christ is filled with hope and Joy, life is not worth living unless it is for the God who created us.

- Ben

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

On 1/2/2020 at 12:38 AM, Mozart's Starling said:

Perhaps a bit selfishly I would like to ask for a prayer for myself. I regularly struggle to stay close to Christ, I have frequent periods of falling in and out of good practice of my faith. I drink too much, am quick to anger, am lustful, and am regularly hateful to everyone if it only be in my mind (I rarely outright act on my feelings just kind of bury them inside). I am not nearly as close to God as I would like to be. Please lend me your prayers so that I will finally stay on the right path and not stray from it.

May the Lord bless you with a determination and commitment to stop all the evil things you desire to be rid of, Mozart’s Starling.  It’s a very good thing that you want to stop these sins.  The Fruit of the Spirit are the teachings of our Father, so be your own watchman and He will show you a way out of these temptations.  Stay close to the Father by reading His Word and talking to Him.  He loves you, and in Jesus, you can do all things because He will strengthen you.  

Father in heaven, in Jesus’ name, we ask that You would give our brother a heart to know You, the Creator of heaven and earth.  Amen.

C13941AE-661E-4F18-B4CB-C02B774B9EA2.gif.92e5cc7a17621ec595f6d53074127485.gif 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1