Prison Sentence for Chinese Pastor

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/prison-sentence-for-pastor-shows-china-feels-threaten-by-spread-of-christianity-experts-say/ar-BBYxJr4?li=BBnb7Kz

China is messed up.

I am sure a lot of people in America would love to see Christians in prison too, instead of telling them how their marriage to same gender partners is wrong, how trans body changing is wrong, and all that "wrong" stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

Yeshua equated a pearl with the righteous in Matthew 13.   A pearl is started in an oyster as a response to an irritation.  It grows by accretion over time.  When ready, it is removed from the oyster and set as an item of adornment.   So is the wonderful believers in China and other countries where persecution is the order of the day.   What a wonderful, eternal adornment these believers will be for the Lord forever!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.66
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

There has been a vibrant organic church in China for a very long time. It grew especially in the early decades of the 1900's.

The Lord did a great deal of very good work there and some great teachers were manifested.

Praise the Lord! I suspect the same is happening in places like Iran.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

Yep, Iran is a a happening place for the Gospel!   Many Persians are embracing the Gospel at great risk.  I am firmly convinced that this is a major move of the Lord as time is getting short and He desires to save many before the major calamities of the end times come upon the earth.    The Iranian situation is a great example of how the Lord will reveal Himself to those who have very little or no exposure to the traditional Gospel message.   I have talked with several missionaries to the middle east and they are enthralled at how the Lord is moving among the Islamic nations.

• Thumbs Up 1