• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

"Watchman"
 shâmar, shaw-mar'; a primitive root; properly, to hedge about (as with thorns), i.e. guard; generally, to protect, attend to, etc.:—beward, be circumspect, take heed (to self), keep(-er, self), mark, look narrowly, observe, preserve, regard, reserve, save (self), sure, (that lay) wait (for), watch(-man).

Eze 3:17 
Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

When the Holy Father recognizes someone as "Son of Man", it represents that this person has received a special commision "anointing" from Him for the services that He specifies.

The word "anoint" means to rub or apply such as applying a salve to the body.
When refering to Gods chosen vessels for His work, it means to apply the Holy Spirit which gives them the ability to accomplish their tasks.

The prophet Ezekial received the truth stright from the mouth of the Holy Spirit and was instructed to go unto the house of Israel [10 tribes] and warn them what thus saith the LORD concerning them and their ways in the hope that they would "Hear" and repent.

All of Gods children in Christ have been commanded to walk in Ezekials foot steps in this latter generation and become watchmans of the truth for the sake of salvation.

This commision has been given directly from the Lord Himself:

Mat 28:19 
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Mat 28:20 
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

One cannot teach that which they do not know, so we are commanded to study the scriptures and meditate upon them in order to receive knowledge with instruction from the Lord.

Ti 2:15 
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

No person can properly reason out the scriptures and that which they reveal without instruction from the Holy Spirit.
Even the 12 disciples who were taught and instructed daily by the Lord Himself could not fully understand His teachings until He gave them the ability to do so:

Luk 24:44 
And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Luk 24:45 
Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

There are too many who because of sensual misleadings think they have received the commision from the Holy Spirit to Go Preach when they know nothing or very little of Gods truth.
Many pulpits are manned by goat herders instead of shepherds who only lead Gods children astray because they have not been properly taught and therefore cannot teach themselves.
In truth, the message from the Holy Spirit was to Go Prepare themselves for the task by studying and properly reasoning out the word of truth.

We are all called to be watchmans, but God has never set anyone unto a task before they were properly prepared.

Be careful my friends, for God has forewarned that if a person desires to pastor and teach His children for his own sensual desire to do so, then they may, but they shall be held accountable as that that which they teach, and if they lead their flock down the path of false teachings because they themselves are untaught, they shall stand accountable.

Luk 12:47 
And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

GodBless

JTF