Last Daze

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

In prophecy there are different ways of expressing time for what seems to be the same duration such as:

• time, times, and half a time (3.5 years)
  • 42 months
  • 1260 days

It just dawned on me that these are based on different time measurements.  The first one (year) involves the sun, the second one (month) involves the moon and the third one (day) involves the earth.  I'm wondering if there's any significance to that and if so, what it might be.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

Maybe it's to be clear. In three and half years on the lunar calendar there is 17 day loss in relation to the solar calendar. Even the Gregorian calendar isn't accurate as we need a leap year to compensate. So scripture tells us that the time frames are 3.5 years consisting of only 1260 days, and only 42 months not the extra 30 days or one month, which would occur during a full seven year 70th week at the end, to get back to the new moon at abib which begins the year. Maybe?

The Gregorian calendar would be 1277 days in 42 months, or 3.5 years. Maybe this speaks to putting us on God's time table? Just speculating as I don't really know.

• Thumbs Up 1