• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

First of all Jesus Christ is your healer and we should learn our bible verses as Jesus is the Word and the Word is the bible. Simples.

I have had mental health struggles in the past and it is my believe that the Lord has encourged me to do a few practical things in order to feel better:

- Deliberately trying to cry tears in a safe and private environment. Helps to listen to sad music. Look up how to online as it clears your head. Crocodile always get found out btw.

- Pop a balloon if you are stressed. Fun and makes frustration go. Be prudent and blow it up in the morning for when you get back home.

- Dancing! Try Peter Furler song called Reach or whatever you like. Really helps.

- Laughing. So powerful and can change things so much.

A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
Proverbs 17:22 NIV

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

When it comes to stuff like depression and anxiety, a healthy diet and regular exercise helps. It does not cure, per say, it only helps. You start to feel and have more energy naturally, which doesn't leave you super tired or sluggish. You become more familiar with and comfortable with your body too, especially when muscle begins to appear. Helps your confidence.

I know that feeling, though. Someone asks if you want to lift an 80 lb. bar repeatedly and it just sounds... So tiresome. That's probably boring, what a waste of time, I just want to lay here and watch tv, man. It's true; it can be a bit boring, and when you're not used to it, it is rough at first. Definitely not fun at first. However, if you push yourself and stick to it, not only does it help, but it does eventually become fun. You don't have to get crazy about physical fitness, you don't need to be a powerlifter, but a few days out the week is good. You can even find ways of keeping it fun. I like listening to music, myself (something upbeat that gets the blood pumping). You have aerobics; going on jogs, punching a weight bag, dance... You don't have to join a gym or do it with a group, either.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

8 hours ago, Sharky and George said:

First of all Jesus Christ is your healer and we should learn our bible verses as Jesus is the Word and the Word is the bible. Simples.

I have had mental health struggles in the past and it is my believe that the Lord has encourged me to do a few practical things in order to feel better:

- Deliberately trying to cry tears in a safe and private environment. Helps to listen to sad music. Look up how to online as it clears your head. Crocodile always get found out btw.

- Pop a balloon if you are stressed. Fun and makes frustration go. Be prudent and blow it up in the morning for when you get back home.

- Dancing! Try Peter Furler song called Reach or whatever you like. Really helps.

- Laughing. So powerful and can change things so much.

A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
Proverbs 17:22 NIV

You said: "Jesus is the Word and the Word is the bible." I believe the Word of God is when God and Jesus are quoted in the Bible.