• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Catalyst to the Russian War.

`Iranian Supreme leader Ali Khamenei said the assassination of Iran Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) commander Qassem Soleimani would double the motivation of the resistance against the United States and Israel,  state television reported.`

I think this may be a catalyst to the Russian war.  This is what I expect real soon.

`Thus says the Lord God: "On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: You will say, "I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; ....` (Ez. 38: 10 & 11)

I see that Russia and Iran (& others) will plan to go up against the villages that are outside Israel`s wall, and plunder them. Russia and Iran are already on the borders of Israel. Russia had already tried something similar years ago.

This was exposed by the Israeli army in 1982.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the State of Israel reports, inter alia:-

"During the operation "Peace for Galilee", as the Israeli forces advanced through Lebanon in July 1982, they made an amazing discovery. Around the Village of Saida, the largest secret military base in the world was uncovered. It consisted of miles of steel reinforced bunkers tunnelled out of the hillside. Inside was crammed massive quantities of Soviet made arms and ammuni­tion. It exceeded by far the highest previous intelligence esti­mates. I.D.F. units gathered 4170 tons (some 1,500 truckloads) of ammunition; hundreds of combat-vehicles; tanks and ar­moured carriers; thousands of weapons, artillery and rocket launchers, plus other sophisticated devices. These arms and stores were far in excess of P.L.O. requirements. Secret documents and maps found in the Com­mand Post clearly revealed that the Soviets planned invasion of the Middle East on the 4th August 1982. The I.D.F. averted this Soviet invasion by just a few weeks"

However, there is an appointed time predicted. Russia will certainly invade the Middle East. World War 3 will have commenced.  

Time-slot for the Invasion

Daniel provides an indication of the time-slot in his vision:-

"When the Bear starts its move ... it has three ribs in its mouth". (Daniel 7:5)

Metaphorically this represents 3 nations who have not previously been incorporated within the Bear i.e. The Iron Curtain. These now join this move into the Middle East.

Ezekiel, in his predicted military confederacy, records exactly three such countries. They precisely conform to the prerequisites.

"Persia (Iran), Ethiopia and Libya" (Ezekiel 38:5)

Watch these countries:

(Except from my Uncle`s Book - `Fires before the Dawn.)

Marilyn.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

There will not be a 'Russian' war. This is 50s rhetoric only. Sure they may sell arms, but the so called 'rosh' thing is not a Hebrew originated word and has been misunderstood. The 'rosh' thing is a red herring and it only refers to a particular leader or status title.

Hebrew cannot be transliterated any other way. It is not an Indo-European language.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,600
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

There will not be a 'Russian' war. This is 50s rhetoric only. Sure they may sell arms, but the so called 'rosh' thing is not a Hebrew originated word and has been misunderstood. The 'rosh' thing is a red herring and it only refers to a particular leader or status title.

Hebrew cannot be transliterated any other way. It is not an Indo-European language.

That is correct. Many don't know what you posted; 'rosh' is a title or a concept and has nothing to do with a country. 

In my mind there is another reason why Russia may indeed be involved.

The language of Eze 38 certainly suggests the rise of a great army from the north. How far north is always the question. This is why many think Turkey. I am of the mind that Turkey will be involved but the many people like a cloud to cover the land suggests it's of greater scope than Asia Minor. Add to this the idea of 'extreme', 'uttermost', 'deep recesses' from the word for 'quarters' in Eze 38 and the idea is the far north. Directly north of Israel is Turkey. Beyond that is Ukraine, Belarus and Moscow. Farther than that is Scandinavia. So Russia is almost certainly a player based on this but also Zech 14, "I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it;" That has to include Russia and is in the context of the return of Jesus.

Ezekiel 38, as far as I can tell, deals with the battle in the valley of Jehoshaphat at the very end. I don't see Russia coming against Israel any time before that.

Edited by Diaste
  • Thumbs Up 1

Think some of this is the cosmic north and involves heavenly fighters on both sides and the earthly scenario where 'as in heaven, so on earth'. God chooses to involve us and that is the way it will be. It is for His heavenly assembly on the sides of the North and is really an all encompassing situation where heaven meets earth in the final conflict. Har-mi-geddon is NOT the plain of megiddo.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

5 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Think some of this is the cosmic north and involves heavenly fighters on both sides and the earthly scenario where 'as in heaven, so on earth'. God chooses to involve us and that is the way it will be. It is for His heavenly assembly on the sides of the North and is really an all encompassing situation where heaven meets earth in the final conflict. Har-mi-geddon is NOT the plain of megiddo.

There is a biblical principle of "first the natural, then the spiritual".  God drawing all the nations to the battle is for sure talking about a huge final spiritual war....but it would not be surprising to see it play out in the natural realm as well.  Even I believe the whole antichrist scenario will be a "natural realm" manifestation that plays out before we see the return of the true Messiah and HIS rule over the earth.

It will be cosmic. Hades inmates vs Heavenly beings. Human armies vs human. Massive in scope and more than we can imagine.

Make star wars look like a kindergarten party... 

The spiritual came first and it contains and overrides the natural. God decided to mesh them together.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,600
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

It has to be both. Blood in the valley to the horses bridle, feast for the birds of the field, etc.

It is interesting that the final battle is the valley of Jehoshaphat, which is the Kidron and Jordan Valleys, east of Jerusalem. 

And even though I didn't mention Magedon, "For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon."

The kings of the earth are gathered in this place, where ever it is. Probably the Jordan Valley around a mountain somewhere. It makes no sense to me for it to be in two places. The Plain of Megiddo is in the west near the coast and the Jordan divides Israel from Jordan. And it's not Megiddo, it's Magedon. As a location that is unclear. Some think it's Mt. Carmel. Scripture is clear enough. The armies of the earth will be destroyed in the Jordan Valley east of Jerusalem. Which is where the Eze 38 army is destroyed when Jesus returns.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.66
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

The Jordan valley is not a very big place---relatively speaking.

Hard to picture just how the 'world's' armies will coalesce there.

Have you ever wondered about that?

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  0

0nly time will be the teller of truth as to what unravels. undoubtably the temperature of the water has significantly gone up somewhat.

0k so if not the Russian war  who/what then?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, existential mabel said:

0k so if not the Russian war  who/what then?

Cosmic. including spirits and human on both sides. will make star wars look like picnic.