• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  168
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  394
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/28/1983

Quantum carbon fiber micro chips that take off, the mind bending psychology professor with a remarkably massive forehead, the latest temporary television star that is shaking your heart so much that you sprint down the road to buy Hello magazine. And then the old lady who you met by the bus stop one morning who gave you a hug because you were feeling down.

In my opinion the old lady wins straight away. Not that science, brains and some TV is not good. Do you remember how the hug felt though. Like you were touched by a small bit of heaven. Like deep down in your weary soul, some chicken soup was poured in.

In heaven it is just love as in heaven it is just God there. God is love. You just got a bit of heaven.

I believe Jesus is God.

"If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love."
1 Corinthians 13:1‭-‬2‭, ‬13 ESV

N.B; old ladies please don't put yourself at risk unnecessarily. I am sure you are good judges of character by now. Just as you do not laugh at a joke that is not funny, please do not force yourself to hug people. Let it occur naturally when the time is right.

Always love though.

A handbag weilded with years of ancient Chinese martial arts level precision is a force to be reckoned with. Heaven shakes...

Only messing ?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Expression of love, I'd put it as. Either in word or by doing something for someone. Being given a compliment or getting a helping hand when you need it, that kind of thing.

Me personally, I don't enjoy touch, or hugs. Even from sweet, well-meaning old women. Just makes me uncomfortable. I still try to be polite about it, but I'd rather avoid physical contact.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 6 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 1/5/2020 at 9:54 AM, Sharky and George said:

Always love though.

This is something we should always do and cuddling is effective for relationships.