Hadley

Trump The Hand Of God!

President Trump has warned the US is “targeting” 52 Iranian sites and will strike “very fast and very hard>I will bring against Elam the four winds from the four quarters of heaven; I will scatter them to the four winds, and there will not be a nation where Elam’s exiles do not go. I will shatter Elam before their foes, before those who want to kill them; I will bring disaster on them, even my fierce anger,” declares the Lord

President Trump has responded in words (for now), warning Iran in three short words: “no more threats!”

In three short tweets, Trump explained he is done being threatened…

Trump The Hand Of God!

My posts on the decisions and actions by our president in the Middle East show obvious backing in approval. I also made a call to prayer for our nation's leaders to be guided of the Lord as well. It got toppled and pushed aside by someone who refused to take a little correction, wouldn't obey moderators to stop, and my post was viewed by few as a result. US ships also made an aggressive move against Russian battle cruisers in the Arabian Ocean also just today as well. All that aside, I think this statement a bit over the top being that President Trump has yet to make a public confession of Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord. I'll just leave it at that. How 'bout we pray for his salvation? 

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Trump The Hand Of God!

My posts on the decisions and actions by our president in the Middle East show obvious backing in approval. I also made a call to prayer for our nation's leaders to be guided of the Lord as well. It got toppled and pushed aside by someone who refused to take a little correction, wouldn't obey moderators to stop, and my post was viewed by few as a result. US ships also made an aggressive move against Russian battle cruisers in the Arabian Ocean also just today as well. All that aside, I think this statement a bit over the top being that President Trump has yet to make a public confession of Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord. I'll just leave it at that. How 'bout we pray for his salvation? 

I believe God chose Donald Trump because he is in the world so he can deal with it.  Thats not to say he does not have a love for God- he is the most pro religious freedom, pro life and pro Israel presidents we have ever had. I have never seen someone stand up against these evil ghouls like him. Unfortunately as president you may  have to agree with things or do things that a born-again believer should not do. 

Just now, Walter Goraj jr said:

I believe God chose Donald Trump because he is in the world so he can deal with it. 

I never indicated that, bro. The word of God confirms God elects world leaders for a specific purpose. Did he not call King Nebuchadnezzar his servant?

1. BibleGateway - : Nebuchadnezzar my servant

https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quick...

1 Bible results for “Nebuchadnezzar my servant.” Showing results 1-1. Bible search results. Jeremiah 27:6. And now have I given all these lands into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, my servant; and the beasts of the field have I given him also to serve him. In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations. King James Version (KJV)

1 hour ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

I believe God chose Donald Trump because he is in the world so he can deal with it.  Thats not to say he does not have a love for God- he is the most pro religious freedom, pro life and pro Israel presidents we have ever had. I have never seen someone stand up against these evil ghouls like him. Unfortunately as president you may  have to agree with things or do things that a born-again believer should not do. 

I do not agree. If Donald Trump is such a wonderful President why has he been impeached?

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I do not agree. If Donald Trump is such a wonderful President why has he been impeached?

You are kidding right ? You do know he was impeached for doing something EVERY President has done, when being subpoenaed by Congress the Presidents have always gone to the Courts to settle disputes. The fact is congress doesn't have the right to interview the Presidents confidential advisers. So we have a man investigated via a LIE.........for 2 to 3 years now, there was no Russia Collusion and the FBI knew this, Nunes told us all it was a lie in his Nunes memo, so why did Chucky Schummer call for an investigation ? Because hes a liar of course. How can any Christian out in people like Obama and Hillary ? They are pro Abortion and pro homosexual marriage, I don't get it tbh. President Trump was indeed placed {from the 2011 Prophecy} in the Presidency by God, the woman who listened to the Firemans Prophecy of 2011 also found herself doubting during the Election, so she asked God if she was doing His will, she said the Holy Spirit told her to watch the Belmont Stakes {2016} so she did. 

A horse named "Creator" beat "Destin" {means Decreed beforehand...I looked it up} in a Photo Finish, in one of the closet wins ever. She said she just laughed, she then knew this was indeed of God. Looking at how the Left-wing have been absolute maniacs for 3 years since his election, it should surprise no one that they would impeach the President like a bunch of sophomoric hacks. 

And Donald J. Trump is the greatest President since George Washington, God has used him like he used another guy, Cyrus. God also used Nebuchadnezzar to subdue Israel. It is what it is, God uses who He wants, when He wants. Its not up to us to understand all his ways. All I know is without Trump winning, our gun rights would now be gone and we would be looking at 180-190 LIBERAL Judges on the Courts, and America would be in great peril, Satan is attacking this country via the Courtroom, who gave us Abortion ? 9 Robed Bandits, who gave us homosexual marriage ? The same answer applies, 9 Robed Bandits. God is doing a great work through Donald J. Trump, just like He did a great work through Cyrus. It is what it is, I could never vote for anyone that is pro Abortion or pro Homosexual Marriage, so it was never a question for me, I know Satan uses the Media to put forth his agenda and we have to be able to navigate around his lies. 

Obama refused to give documents to Congress on the Fast and Furious Investigation, he was not impeached. Pelosi seems to be senile to me, shes all over the place, maybe she just drinks a lot !! LOL she always looks tipsy to me, but via her 175 K job shes now worth 150 million dollars, they are selling us out.

9 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

You can believe what you want, but God did NOT choose Donald Trump to be president of the US any more than God chose Hitler to be dictator of Germany.   

American voters chose Trump to be president as anyone who was conscious at the time may recall.  Germans supported Hitler.   God opposed the German leader and it remains to be seen what God's purpose in Trump may ultimately prove to be.  American exceptionalism always embraces the idea that the United States is some sort of divine gift to the world.   It isn't.  

We aren't.

In truth, the United States has a sordid past including slavery genocide and an established record of international gangsterism.  Aggression is the key note of American foreign policy.  Any nation that doesn't agree with us is subject to economic pressure/boycott and/or the threat of military intervention.   Am I making this up?  I certainly am not.  Look at history.  Read the record.  America isn't the nation we tell our children it is.  

Republicans and Democrats are two heads of the same snake. 

Marine Brigadier General Smedley D. Butler was the most decorated soldier in history and he went on record to say that American wars are a racket.  Our purpose abroad is to con, rob and/or steal the resources and advantages of foreign nations to supply ever increasing profits for our rich and powerful.   No American soldier ever profits by our wars, yet our 1% always seems to find a way to keep their hands clean even as our soldiers and sailors risk their health and lives.   

War is good business.  Profit is measured in dollars while Losses are measured in blood.

"Americans get the government they vote for," - Thomas Jefferson

We voted for Donald Trump and his administration.   God is not a member of the electoral college and Jesus Christ didn't fix the vote to get Trump into the White House.

"Christ does not vindicate a race or a nation.  It is the sovereignty of God which is vindicated." - Reinhold Neibuhr

Those that believe Trump is some sort of middle class deliverer need to stop and read their Bible.  

God is NOT blessing America.  God is judging us.   Read the newspapers and watch the TV news.  Do all the stories suggest blessing or punishment, good or judgment?   Those changes God is pressing upon us will change us forever.  There will be no turning back and no rebuilding of that which has passed away.  THAT is the nature of divine judgment.  

"God bless America," cry fanatics in the USA.   "God is with us," said the Nazi propaganda machine in the 1930's.   What's the difference?   There isn't any difference.  Both nations turned their back on God and embraced politicians who breathed lies and war and assassination continually.

Some Christians like to say, "God is able".  By this they imply God will bless our sinful ways and allow us to continue to prosper in them.  I submit to the reader that God is able to judge us.  God does not hear the prayers of the sinner except that of repentance.   Has our nation fallen to its knees and repented of its sins or is it rushing headlong into it - even embracing satan as its god in some communities.

IF GOD DOES NOT JUDGE AMERICA HE WILL HAVE TO APOLOGIZE TO SODOM AND GOMORRAH.

Jesus said the peacemakers would be called the Sons of God.  If Jesus didn't lie to us, then why do warmongering Christians assume their bloodlust is right?

Consider your words and attitudes.  Do they agree with God or the American state?   Is your allegiance to the cross of Christ or the flag of the United States.  Choose.  Political allegiance as well as the words of Jesus tell us one cannot have both.   One either pledges their undying devotion to the state or to God.  Which is it?  You cannot have it both ways.  What is the first commandment?  God doesn't bless those who sit on a fence.

Christianity isn't a spectator sport.

Until and unless America turns to God instead of their petty politicians, there will no lack of hard times to befall us.

It is time for us to repent.   It is time for us to remember God is the one who guides the destiny of mankind.   Donald Trump is nothing more than middle management.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

ps

I did not vote for Trump or Clinton in the last election.  I am a registered Libertarian and believe a much reduced government should step away from its international policy of war mongering, assassination and thievery.  I believe our government should be of benefit to our people, not milk them of every tax dollar to support war.

Edited by choir loft

8 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

I never indicated that, bro. The word of God confirms God elects world leaders for a specific purpose. Did he not call King Nebuchadnezzar his servant?

1. BibleGateway - : Nebuchadnezzar my servant

https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quick...

1 Bible results for “Nebuchadnezzar my servant.” Showing results 1-1. Bible search results. Jeremiah 27:6. And now have I given all these lands into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, my servant; and the beasts of the field have I given him also to serve him. In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations. King James Version (KJV)

sure...I definetly understand that. In many instances when pastors  pray over him he is being likened to King Cyrus.  I find it interesting when they do this. Spiritually King Cyrus is a picture of the Lord Jesus Christ.  The point I'm making is in today's political climate you need someone very bold and brash to fight against these progressive liberals. It seems like every facet of the world of antichrist is lined up against him and the people he represents.