• Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

2 hours ago, ayin jade said:

its 2 branches of the same church

Hi. I don't think so. I think this is a divorce and there will be a "property settlement".

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, Galleon said:

if the "progressive" churches are more obvious

The rainbow banners on the front step railings gave me a clue.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Hi. I don't think so. I think this is a divorce and there will be a "property settlement".

In the articles I read they made it clear it was not a split of the church into 2 denominations. It is a split into 2 branches of the same church.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, ayin jade said:

I read a couple of articles on this prior to today, and what I read is that its the us congregations trying to force acceptance of homosexuality while mainly the overseas ones are resisting that. 

Regardless of what side they fall on, its 2 branches of the same church. Isnt that still supporting homosexuality even if you attend the traditional branch?

What should really alarm us , is the fact this was even taken to a vote .      Fact is anyone who votes to support the gay agenda ,  should be separated from any meeting

TILL they repent of that mindset .     That may sound hateful to most .  but its true none the less .

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

The UMC is utterly apostate, and has been for years. Any Christian still attending there--or worse, giving them money--should run away from that bunch like their hair was on fire.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

Has anyone considered these being the end days that Government may force churches to except the lgbt . This could scatter congregation to having church in homes.  

• Brilliant! 1

1 hour ago, Mike Mclees said:

Has anyone considered these being the end days that Government may force churches to except the lgbt . This could scatter congregation to having church in homes.  

It is .   And many churches as well as even the false dead religions are now and have been preparing their people to sell out big time under the inclusive lie .

The first step , BEFORE any law is made or changed ,  IS GET the people ready so as when it comes they will easily accept it .

THis is why evangelism , and many other things have been changed .

Soon , to prolestyize JESUS as the only way will be tabbo in many places , to claim homosexuality as being evil , in many places will be seen as evil big time too .

When it gets worse and the minds are ready , THE LAWS WILL CHANGE and then all who persecute us , WILL SIMPLY THINK they do an all inclusive GODS WILL .

Does this sound like it cant happen .

Ask even the jews in the days of hitler ,  if any still live ,   or study history on this ,

GERMANY did not wake up one day and just say ITS JEW KILLING TIME .

THEY WERE MADE READY for this by years of propaganda .     JUST as this generation has long been being made ready through an all inclusive social unity gospel

TO COME , with all religions and all secular people ,as ONE ,   RIGHT against the true few lambs who resisted the lie and conformity .

ITS COMING and it cant be stopped .  ALL we can do is feast on bibles , exhort one another in the things that Be of GOD

Resist the lie by our FAITH IN CHRIST and be prepared to lose everything in the coming time .

My prayer remains constant ,  OH LORD no matter what I lose or even if I lose all ,   OH just a closer walk with thee may I have .

FOR all loss is only gain , IF ONE HAS HIM  . 

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, Mike Mclees said:

There are many Iscariots in high places , that have for silver sold their congregations out to a lie .  Even the false dead religons are going under the same inclusive lie .

Its all being sold under a banner of love ,  OH but it aint .

I am watching more and more of many even within the christain realm selling out , and I am seeing the other religions false as they are , selling unto this inclusive love unity social gospel

lets be ONE ,  lie .       This is worldwide .   SO expect what happened in Germany .  A man then rose to power and by craft , lies , peace and promises

TURNED the masses against a group .

ONLY this time the scapegoat is all who wont conform to this lie ,  And this is world wide ,  SO the next MAN UP ,   HE WILL SIT OVER ALL NATIONS of the world .

See the pattern .      THIS is the final climatic battle , the delusion that has been birthed to lead all right into a lie and right to such a man as will give the world its hearts desire .

All  this inclusive unity false love social gospel is doing , is making ready the hearts and the minds of all who go under it ,  READY for the beast and His reign

Its all bad news for all who go under it .   SOON the true lambs will be entirely scattered out from the mainstream herd .

THIS too is the work o the LORD .    Get the people OUT Of the lies , and refine many through persecution and trials .    Its coming and it wont be stopped .

Just watch and see .   This year will see an even bigger push not only on inclusive unity false love gathering , BUT ALSO a bigger increase of saying

things like those who don't join are not even true ones ,  or ones who evangelize prolisetyze the gospel are not even true christains  . OH wait the POPE JUST SAID THAT TOO.

I am telling us they have their scapegoat for all the worlds ills , IT WILL BE the BIBLE ONLY JESUS ONLY FOLLOWING LAMBS .   

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1