Sign in to follow this  
Hadley

Russia will not get Involved!

I have some posted vids that you should watch and it comes from a somewhat secular point of view about whats about to go down with Iran !! and they and If America attacks Iran >>Russia will get involved!>>> There is no way in H#LL Putin will do anything!!>Why you say!?! Its the Israel factor!! Israel's Air Force Is One of the Best in World and for a very small country its army is rated What in the world?? For 2019, the nation of Israel is ranked 17 (of 137)  Putin will not touch this one at all ! If so Israel and America will destroy every thing Russia has built in the MIDEAST! Its just a fact! 

You have to understand that America and Israel  army  have never unleashed their full power in many years, its always been a little hit and a lot of world  no.no no but what if they just go and get the job done on Iran! MMMM That's what the prophecy of Elam reads!! I have my pop corn  out and my chair!!> The shoe is about to drop and the curtains open of the end  of the age of grace! ARE YOU RAPTURE READY! awaiting the blessed hope

Sign in to follow this