JoeCanada

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

And so it begins, listen to the latest news!

Praying....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

7 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

My wife just walked in and said 11 missiles just struck our military somewhere in Iraq? This may get interesting?

Always remember....God is in control. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/6/2020 at 6:37 AM, Sister said:

No because that was just a taste of the 1st and 2nd world wars.  The next one will be even greater.

However, history always has a way of repeating itself.

The world today spiritually called Babylon, ...Babylon the great, because she is so mighty and always has been will be destroyed by the Mede's again.  Islam will strike here and there only to annoy, but God is reserving this mighty war for the 6th trumpet/6th vial, and this is his vengeance on Babylon.  All who refused to come out of the world ....and be separate....will share in her plagues.

Revelation 16:12   And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

On the sixth angel.  Not before.  Only a little taste of what's to come.

Jeremiah 51:1   Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will raise up against Babylon, and against them that dwell in the midst of them that rise up against me, a destroying wind;

Jeremiah 51:2   And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land: for in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about.

Jeremiah 51:6   Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.

Jeremiah 51:7   Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD'S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.

Jeremiah 51:8   Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed.

Jeremiah 51:9   We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies.

Jeremiah 51:11   Make bright the arrows; gather the shields: the LORD hath raised up the spirit of the kings of the Medes: for his device is against Babylon, to destroy it; because it is the vengeance of the LORD, the vengeance of his temple.

Jeremiah 51:12   Set up the standard upon the walls of Babylon, make the watch strong, set up the watchmen, prepare the ambushes: for the LORD hath both devised and done that which he spake against the inhabitants of Babylon.

Jeremiah 51:13   O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness.

Jeremiah 51:28   Prepare against her the nations with the kings of the Medes, the captains thereof, and all the rulers thereof, and all the land of his dominion.

Jeremiah 51:29   And the land shall tremble and sorrow: for every purpose of the LORD shall be performed against Babylon, to make the land of Babylon a desolation without an inhabitant.

Revelation 18:4   And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

The Mede's are sent by the Lord to destroy Babylon's hardware, then Christ will finish this kingdom for good at his Coming.

So after the FP comes, and after the Mark of the Beast is issued, the plagues will come, one after another.  This 6th plague of war, starting with the Mede's (Islamic nations) standing up, will be so fierce and produce so much death, that the Lord will come and stop that war, by his appearing in the sky.  They will all assemble at Megido then prepare to war the Lamb.  We know how it ends.

Hi Sister,

Since you mention history, let's look at history. The Mede's are not Islamic nations. The Medes are the modern day Kurds. History tells us this.

Additionally, you say that the world is spiritually Babylon and Islam comes against it. Then you quote Jeremiah 51. Let's put things where God says they go. Jeremiah 50 and 51 is a prophecy against Babylon, the land of the Chaldeans.

Jer 50

1 The word that the Lord spake against Babylon and against the land of the Chaldeans by Jeremiah the prophet.

Jer 51

4 Thus the slain shall fall in the land of the Chaldeans, and they that are thrust through in her streets.

Babylon is in the midst of the her prophesied judgement. Did you not notice Gulf War I and Gulf War II? The judgement is not over and will conclude with no man living there.

On 1/6/2020 at 10:36 PM, OldCoot said:

When I see Putin and Russia really ramping up, then I will know Ezekiel 38 is coming to life.  All the other players are in place.  And it would seem that the latest agreement by Israel to provide natural gas to Europe, starting with Greece and Cyprus with Italy agreement coming soon, at substantially reduced prices than Russia has been bleeding Europe for will be just the catalyst to get Russia moving.   Israel's Leviathan petroleum field has enough NG estimate to provide for 1500 years.  1/3 of Russia's economy has been based on NG and Petroleum sales to Europe.  Putin  is not going to sit idly by and do nothing.   Turkey is even having a bit of a fit over the Isreali agreements to supply NG.  It is getting tough to stay on top of this stuff.  Things are moving rapid fire.  

It amazes me how so many cannot see what it going on right in front of them.

Gog Magog occurs after the 1000 years

Rev 20

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

28 minutes ago, The Light said:

Rev 20

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

I would disagree.  The Gog / Magog thing of Ezekiel 38 is localized involving a specific set of nations before Yeshua is ruling on the earth.   The rebellion of Revelation 20 when Satan is released is world wide involving all the nations at the time Yeshua is ruling on the earth.  In the Ezekiel account, specific countries / entities are listed as who is coming against the land.  In the Revelation 20 there is not a specific list of countries / entities and ties more into Psalms 2 where the Lord has placed Messiah in the land to rule and the nations are wanting to throw that band of rule off of themselves. 

Edited by OldCoot

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, The Light said:

Hi Sister,

Since you mention history, let's look at history. The Mede's are not Islamic nations. The Medes are the modern day Kurds. History tells us this.

Hello The Light

The kurds are predominantly of the Islamic faith.

The Mede's today are all the brothers of the Islamic faith.  They have their differences but will unite for their hatred of the Jews, Christians, and anyone that does not obey to the laws their faith.

God will dry up the Euphrates river where The "kings of the east" (Rev 16:12) will finally gather and then cross over into Jersualem.

Not only is Jerusalem surrounded by Islamic nations, but Islamist's are spread out throughout the whole world.  They will come together and are called the Kings of the East in the NT because that's where a mighty large portion of them will gather (East of Jersualem) and cross over into Jersusalem.  

Today, the Mede's are not just the modern day Kurds but modern day Islamic nations with all their brothers combined.  They are everywhere throughout the whole earth, and regarding end time prophesies, God spiritually calls them the Mede's and they are not a small people.   They serve the same god which goes by the name of Allah, which is not the Lord of Hosts.

Additionally, you say that the world is spiritually Babylon and Islam comes against it. Then you quote Jeremiah 51. Let's put things where God says they go. Jeremiah 50 and 51 is a prophecy against Babylon, the land of the Chaldeans.

Jer 50

1 The word that the Lord spake against Babylon and against the land of the Chaldeans by Jeremiah the prophet.

Jer 51

4 Thus the slain shall fall in the land of the Chaldeans, and they that are thrust through in her streets.

Babylon today is the spiritual term God uses for the system of this world.  There's one master at the top controlling his city which has all the combined nations of the world serving him.  It's the city of confusion, and it's Satan's city or you can say his kingdom which rules over the whole earth. When God mentioned Chaldea he's speaking of the same - the land of Babylon (the ones serving the system of this world).

The system of this world serves Satan.  It's full of lust, greed and covetousness, and that's the foundation.  I gave you Jeremiah 51 to show you that God is going to punish Babylon by raising "the spirit of the Mede's".  God is doing this to punish Satan's land, because all who are in her have drunk from that cup that brings wrath. 

In the past, the Mede's took Babylon by surprise whilst the king was making merry with his men and drinking out of the holy vessels.  The same will happen again.

Jeremiah 51:39   In their heat I will make their feasts, and I will make them drunken, that they may rejoice, and sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the LORD.

In my opinion, they will come when the FP kills the two witnesses whilst the world is rejoicing.

Babylon is in the midst of the her prophesied judgement. Did you not notice Gulf War I and Gulf War II? The judgement is not over and will conclude with no man living there.

Yes the judgement is not over, but you are pointing to a place and a past event, whereas I am explaining that Babylon spiritually is the whole world who's punishment has not commenced yet.  To confirm Babylon consists of all the nations God says it himself;

Jeremiah 51:28   Prepare against her the nations with the kings of the Medes, the captains thereof, and all the rulers thereof, and all the land of his dominion.

her = Babylon

Babylon = the nations

The Mede's are going to wreak havoc on the nations at the 6th trumpet/vial, for the book of Revelation has revealed the exact time line in connection to the OT prophesies concerning the Mede's.  They are not just going to wreak havoc on Jerusalem, but throughout every country also where they have infiltrated and are now situated.  They will come to my door and your door if we are found to be dwelling in Babylon.  There are nearly 2 billion of them worldwide.  God has a controversy with the nations, with anyone that refuses to come out of Babylon.  He will give them also to this second last plague, which is war, the 2nd woe.  The oppressors will be oppressed, even the high ones.

Jeremiah 25:31   A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

sword = war

When Babylon is finally destroyed, no man will dwell in her because "that system" will be gone forever, and will never rise again.  The world wont disappear, just the system.  Without the system, no man can serve it.  The system's dead and buried, without inhabitant.

The Mede's (Islam) will stand up against the FP's kingdom.  He will promise them something and not deliver.  They come with full wrath.

Edited by Sister

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, The Light said:

Rev 20

I agree with you here.

2 hours ago, OldCoot said:

I would disagree.  The Gog / Magog thing of Ezekiel 38 is localized involving a specific set of nations before Yeshua is ruling on the earth.   The rebellion of Revelation 20 when Satan is released is world wide involving all the nations at the time Yeshua is ruling on the earth.  In the Ezekiel account, specific countries / entities are listed as who is coming against the land.  In the Revelation 20 there is not a specific list of countries / entities and ties more into Psalms 2 where the Lord has placed Messiah in the land to rule and the nations are wanting to throw that band of rule off of themselves. 

Eze 38

11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

The land has walls.

As the images show, these are not unwalled villages. The walls do not come down until after Christ comes and the nations are at rest.

Additionally, fire comes down from heaven and Gog is buried.

Eze 39

6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord.

11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.

Rev 20

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Ezekiel prophesies that fire will come down from heaven as does John in Revelation. Gog dies and is buried.

I just don't think your logic is correct. Its like hearing a story that Jack and Jill went up the hill because they were thirsty and saying that it is not the same story as Jack and Jill going up the hill to fetch a pail of water because you see no pail.

Ezekiel prophesies about Gog, Magog and John tells us in Revelation when it will happen. If you would put things where God says they go, everything falls right in place.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

1 hour ago, DustyRoad said:

Based upon the Hindu nationalism which is sweeping across India during the present I'd say that Hinduism is roughly on par with Islam in your scheme of things. Buddhism is a more syncretic belief system which, in the Western world at least, appears rather innocuous but once again I have to point out violent clashes between Buddhists and Muslims in Asia and the pogroms which litter that region's history. Hindus, Buddhists, and Muslims are currently entangled in a blood-soaked back and forth in regions of the world my friend. 

The Islam Religion has murdered over 140 Million people in their 1400 years of existence. They blow people up as infidels on foreign lands. I have never heard of Hindus trying to kill people on foreign lands just because they don't want to be Hindus. If Hindus were forced to worship a man or die I think there would be some resistance, but not like with the Muslims. They have MANY GODS whereas the Islam Religions have one god, even though Allah is really a Demon Spirit. Them being at each others throats may be because the Muslims are trying to CONVERT THEM, like they do everyone,by intimidation. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

58 minutes ago, The Light said:

And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

The land has walls.

As the images show, these are not unwalled villages. The walls do not come down until after Christ comes and the nations are at rest.

The walls are border walls. Not village walls.  So by your analogy, because we put up a border wall along the Mexican border, there is a border wall when I go to Des Moines Iowa.  Funny, was just up there today and didn't see a wall.

keep in mind the culture and timing of that prophecy.  In ancient times, many cities had walls and gates to protect themselves from marauders.  To a person living 2700 years ago, to see Israel today would seem very much like a bunch of unwalled villages.