• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,196
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

You know I just watched this video of this preacher (other country) and WOW... he was talking about "getting a man" and how they could pray. SO many women pointing to their finger that had no ring on it.  :) Praise GOD. This did remind me when I was about 20 sitting with this girl (girl friend at the time). Assistant pastor was walking by and she said to him "were getting married!" Donny said "did you tell him yet". I didn't know they had past lol. Just remembered that.

The pushing part.. not good but.. what did GOD say? Thats what HE said to do. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

They don't stop at marriage. Oh no. Once they get you married. Then they are onto you to have a baby. But it dose not stop there. You no sooner have one baby then they are on to you to have another one. If you tell them no they treat you like there is something wrong with you. I learn long ago to just stop caring what they say. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, LadyKay said:

They don't stop at marriage. Oh no. Once they get you married. Then they are onto you to have a baby. But it dose not stop there. You no sooner have one baby then they are on to you to have another one. If you tell them no they treat you like there is something wrong with you. I learn long ago to just stop caring what they say. 

Childless couples have it awful. I've seen a woman playfully got another woman with no kids and say it's time u get some children.   You don't know if they miscarried or are infertile