Wars And Rumours Of Wars:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  0

Not going to war. This is just politics. Well, maybe we will go to war if he thinks it will help him politically. He doesn’t care about soldiers dying.

Every immoral president does something outlandish once they get impeached. Although there’s  not a lot of evidence of this since only three have ever been impeached.

As far as people “hating” the President, the other side said the same thing about certain people hating  Clinton when he was  president. It took attention away from his misdeeds. 

Mike Flynn is back in the news today. He may be on his way to prison. How many people in Trump’s inner circle have been convicted? But I guess that is because the media hates Trump. 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,227
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,352
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

7 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Please stop with the "scare" tactics!

We, born again children of God are not "going" to war, we are "already" in a war, ...we "are" our own worst enemy:

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:  (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)   Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;  1 Cor 10:3-5

We "wrestle" with:

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Eph 6:12

This America is going to war is just "political" hype, ...dear friends the Bible clearly states the next war will be Russia, Iran and Turkey and their proxies will attack Israel Eze 38 and America is not even mentioned other than "possibly " saying, "What are you doing, ...have you come to take a spoil?"

Folks, President Trump and his administration and Prime Minister Netanyahu and his administration have to be taken out of the game, for the Eze 38 war to begin, ...Putin, Khamenei and Rouhani  and Erdogan are not stupid, ...they know if they attack Israel the most powerful and advanced military in the world will come to Israels defense!

Besides, President Trump has stated many times he will "NOT" go to war, protecting American people and interest is NOT going to war, ...every nation on the planet does the same thing!

Here's the Truth, ...the "Imams" have hoisted the red flag of death over the Mosque in Qom, a holy city, which is stating, "revenge for Soleimani,"  ...and then the Iranian Minister of Defense gave a statement that they must "wait" for the appropriate timing, ...yeah right! ...They are not stupid!!! 

Folks, there is enough American firepower on and waiting undetectable under the Arabian Sea and the Persian Gulf to turn Iran to a sea of glass in less than 15 minutes, ...and the Iranian leaders know it! They misjudged President Trump to be a "pussy cat," all talk and no action, ...because he didn't do anything when they destroyed the Saudi's oil refiners and multiple, almost daily rocket attacks on them, ...the President was just waiting for the "right" moment and he has severely crippled the Islamic Revolution Guard Corps, ...so much so that they will now have to wait and jump on the "bandwagon" with Putin and Erdogan, ...just like God prophesied in Eze  38.

This "hype" is just "rumors" of wars like Jesus told us, ...that's one of many signs all around us telling us we're going home real soon, ...please let "that" Truth be YOUR blessed hope...

Lord bless

After taking heed of the title "We're Going To War" I have decided to change both the title and link in that post.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, ReneeIW said:

Not going to war. This is just politics. Well, maybe we will go to war if he thinks it will help him politically. He doesn’t care about soldiers dying.

Every immoral president does something outlandish once they get impeached. Although there’s  not a lot of evidence of this since only three have ever been impeached.

As far as people “hating” the President, the other side said the same thing about certain people hating  Clinton when he was  president. It took attention away from his misdeeds. 

Mike Flynn is back in the news today. He may be on his way to prison. How many people in Trump’s inner circle have been convicted? But I guess that is because the media hates Trump. 

After taking heed of the title "We're Going To War" I have decided to change both the title and link.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, LadyKay said:

I thank you for the scripture post. But you had me thinking that the war had been declare and kind of freaked me out!  :blink:

After taking heed of the title "We're Going To War" I have decided to change both the title and link.

4 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Given that msn, like many mainstream media sources, hates the president. So they offer opinion pieces and headlines that are skewed against the president. Especially now when they think it will help the democrats in the elections. 

War has not been declared. Many times in history things have reached a crisis point and not gone to war. So it is just "rumors of war" at this point.

Amen

7 hours ago, JohnD said:

As a veteran who served in the Persian Gulf during the Iranian hostage crisis

I will remind us all,

that all the people of the region

understand is the stick.

Olive branches = weakness in their eyes.

Offer them the love of Jesus spiritually.

But dealing with them nationally...

Even though Saddam Hussein was defeated in Gulf War I,

the fact that he survived

in the minds of his people

was a victory.

Never forget this region is the cradle of humanity...

and you have to know what evil people we are!

Civility is a goal to achieve and to maintain as

a highest priority.

But it is not a one and done...

Human nature is evil, ever chipping away at morals,

at civility, and to think of it otherwise is to be deceived.

People who rise to power by evil means are usually cowards.

They are cavalier with the lives of others... butchering millions 

if they had the chance... but they themselves are sniveling cowards.

Don't buy into some "can't touch them" level of authority / government

positions.

This life is evil. We must respect that fact!

God bless.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,883
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

6 minutes ago, Walter and Deborah said:

THE MADNESS OF REALITY

Sensing wicked versus virtuous again and again,
Crying right against wrong someone needs to explain.

Telling much the same story on page after page,
Aging war graves weep while insane battles rage.

Tyrants obsessing crave glory their own,
Dictators reigning with hearts made of stone,
Terror fomenting from Satan's mad throne,

Destiny reaping whatever is sown.

[Copied from elswhere by permission of the author]

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,027
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

17 hours ago, ReneeIW said:

none of them have been convicted over anything having to do with trump himself, and I'd wait to see what happens to Flynn...   his case could be dismissed as easily as he may be sent to prison....   and it's already been proven that he was set up from the beginning.

And technically the President hasn't been impeached until crazy Nancy sends over the paperwork....      and the President isn't concerned about being removed from office in the least....   He's been doing things for this nation from the start with no help from the Dem's at all....    They lied to all their constituents about what they were going to do for the Nation to get elected....   history will put serious shame on them for what they are doing.

We will just have to wait to see how the investigations into those things the Dem's have been doing, and from what I saw on One American News last weekend it's going to be really interesting to watch.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  1

Renee, dear sister, ...the President of the United States has "not" been impeached, and He won't be impeached because the House refuses to send the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate, ...it's the Senate that decides whether the President is guilty and needs to be Impeached, not the House, ...just saying...

Mike Flynn is back in the news today. He may be on his way to prison.

Dear sister, also,  Jesus told us to judge with "Righteous" judgement, ...even though Mike Flynn had a trial, he was deprived of his rights, the same "rights" you or I would want if we were in court.

Beloved, I'm not saying this in a "political" sense, so please don't take it that way, ...but rather as a response to the problem you spoke of, ...please do "receive" it in the love Christ, from your brother in Christ.

Precious, ...the sanctification process the Holy Spirit takes us through is to conform us into the "image" of Jesus Christ.

Please think of it like this illustration, ...we are like a quart bottle filled with coins, ...after we are born again the Holy Spirit fills the bottle with water, but it can't hold very much because of all the coins in it, so the Holy Spirit allows trials, tests and tribulation to come into our lives, ...until we cry out in desperation for Him to "take" control in what ever area in our lives He wants to clean up, like removing some coins from the bottle so it can hold more water, ...the more coins are removed the more water the bottle can hold, ...the more we allow the Holy Spirit to control our lives the more of His character will be evident in our lives, ...since God is love, Jesus is Love and the Holy Spirit is Love, ...the more we allow the Holy Spirit to overcome our old carnal nature, the more of His Love will be evident in our lives, and the more we allow the Holy Spirit to rule, reign and control or lives the more we will "look and see" at the world with Love the way Jesus does, ...being ""conformed" into the image of our Lord, ...Jesus Christ.  

One more thing to consider my sister, ...this thread was posted as a "trigger,"  ...where is the love of Christ in it, ...how could it possibly, edify, build up and unify the the Body of Christ???   Eph 4:12 

May our Lord richly bless you...

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,027
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

45 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

Renee, dear sister, ...the President of the United States has "not" been impeached, and He won't be impeached because the House refuses to send the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate, ...it's the Senate that decides whether the President is guilty and needs to be Impeached, not the House, ...just saying...

Dear sister, also,  Jesus told us to judge with "Righteous" judgement, ...even though Mike Flynn had a trial, he was deprived of his rights, the same "rights" you or I would want if we were in court.

Beloved, I'm not saying this in a "political" sense, so please don't take it that way, ...but rather as a response to the problem you spoke of, ...please do "receive" it in the love Christ, from your brother in Christ.

Precious, ...the sanctification process the Holy Spirit takes us through is to conform us into the "image" of Jesus Christ.

Please think of it like this illustration, ...we are like a quart bottle filled with coins, ...after we are born again the Holy Spirit fills the bottle with water, but it can't hold very much because of all the coins in it, so the Holy Spirit allows trials, tests and tribulation to come into our lives, ...until we cry out in desperation for Him to "take" control in what ever area in our lives He wants to clean up, like removing some coins from the bottle so it can hold more water, ...the more coins are removed the more water the bottle can hold, ...the more we allow the Holy Spirit to control our lives the more of His character will be evident in our lives, ...since God is love, Jesus is Love and the Holy Spirit is Love, ...the more we allow the Holy Spirit to overcome our old carnal nature, the more of His Love will be evident in our lives, and the more we allow the Holy Spirit to rule, reign and control or lives the more we will "look and see" at the world with Love the way Jesus does, ...being ""conformed" into the image of our Lord, ...Jesus Christ.  

One more thing to consider my sister, ...this thread was posted as a "trigger,"  ...where is the love of Christ in it, ...how could it possibly, edify, build up and unify the the Body of Christ???   Eph 4:12 

May our Lord richly bless you...

Mike Flynn has not had a trial.....  he was forced into a guilty plea.

• Well Said! 1