• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1989

Heaven is where the Lord lives and Hell  is where the devil lives.Both this places are place where mankind will go,

Going to heaven is a choice that come from the free will that the lord has given us this is the same thing to Hell.

lets keep the discussions.......

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

53 minutes ago, MSETI89 said:

Heaven is where the Lord lives and Hell  is where the devil lives.Both this places are place where mankind will go,

Going to heaven is a choice that come from the free will that the lord has given us this is the same thing to Hell.

I believe heaven is what our lives turn into when we repent of our sin (Matthew 4:17).

• Oy Vey! 1

yes the life we live on earth will be  at the end .Luke 16:19-31

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,778
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

5 hours ago, MSETI89 said:

I hope theses verses will clarify the situation, MSETI89. It is clear to me that hell is a place where the unrighteous are kept when they die. From there they are judged and then cast into the lake of fire. 

Rev_20:13  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Rev_20:14  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Simple Gospel Truth: If you have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ for your salvation your name will be in the book of life and you will not be cast into the lake of fire.

Rev 20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

• Thumbs Up 1

thank you for sharing ,i feel like God does judge us its us who judge ourselves by choosing either to go to heaven or hell from the first line of your explanations i get the thoughts .

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,778
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

11 hours ago, MSETI89 said:

thank you for sharing ,i feel like God does judge us its us who judge ourselves by choosing either to go to heaven or hell from the first line of your explanations i get the thoughts .

In one dimensional reasoning your point has merit, but it is by no means the complete presentation of how God's grace effects the salvation of sinners.

I hope you can understand what these verses teach:

God's Righteous Judgment: Romans 2:1-5
3So when you, O man, pass judgment on others, yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4Or do you disregard the riches of His kindness, tolerance, and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness leads you to repentance? 5But because of your hard and unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of wrath, when God’s righteous judgment will be revealed.…

Alive with Christ: Ephesians 2:1-10
1As for you, you were dead in your trespasses and sins, 2in which you used to walk when you conformed to the ways of this world and of the ruler of the power of the air, the spirit who is now at work in the sons of disobedience. 3At one time we all lived among them, fulfilling the cravings of our flesh and indulging its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature children of wrath.

4But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5made us alive with Christ, even when we were dead in our trespasses. It is by grace you have been saved! 6And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7in order that in the coming ages He might display the surpassing riches of His grace, demonstrated by His kindness to us in Christ Jesus.

8For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9not by works, so that no one can boast. 10For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance as our way of life. Berean Study Bible ·