• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

This sure is a touchy subject around here. No offense Coliseum but I don't think Farley explained this issue well at all. The issue isn't whether or not a man will be forgiven of all his sins from before he was saved but rather what happens with sins after coming to God. Let's use the example of the divorced man who has remarried. Farley made it sound like not only will he be forgiven of his past sins, but that even if he divorces and remarries another 3 or 4 women that man will be in heaven along with the man who stayed true to his original marriage vows even though he often felt like leaving. This is the real question and since I'm not God I don't know the answer. But from what I do know, I think part of it will come from whether or not the man ever knew that to divorce is sin, but I don't think that even knowledge of sin is a total answer. Maybe the reason we can't answer this lies in the fact that we don't know enough about Heaven. Jesus once said that in His Father's house there are many rooms. Suppose this means that the whole of Heaven isn't equal, in other words, there are nice parts of Heaven and other parts that are less than desirable. The chronic sinner who knew Jesus but didn't obey very much may go to a Heaven slum area while those who did strain to be obedient end up in the good parts of Heaven. I myself don't think this is accurate, and it's because there are too many mysteries about God. My point is I don't think this is ever an easy question, which is what Farley made it sound like.