Last Daze

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

Is Jerusalem going to be the place where the armies gather together to fight against God?  It only makes sense since the two witnesses rose up from there and their resurrection seems to be the impetus for the gathering of the armies.  Watch the two videos in this post and see how such an idea is likely:

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

The Bible does not give us a location of Armageddon. Bible scholars have speculated it coud be Meggido which is 60 miles north of Jerusalem. 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 1/10/2020 at 2:51 AM, Last Daze said:

Is Jerusalem going to be the place where the armies gather together to fight against God?  It only makes sense since the two witnesses rose up from there and their resurrection seems to be the impetus for the gathering of the armies.  Watch the two videos in this post and see how such an idea is likely:

Hi Last Daze

I saw that video, and my thoughts?.....Everyone's a translator!  Too many translators and too many so called experts corrupting the simple truth.

Here's my understanding;

There's a mighty big war going on at the 6th trumpet/6th vial, and so horrific, that unless Christ comes no flesh will be saved.

Christ stops that war by his appearing in the sky.

That sky is going to look a little odd, because it will be lit up so bright, and it's evening.

This is going to startle the warring armies, so they cease from fighting and suddenly filled with fear.

The dragon knows it is Christ, but he instigates a huge lie to the Beast who uses the FP to declare to the world that earth is being invaded by Aliens...or something of that nature.  They will be told anything but the truth.

He instructs the armies only to "gather" in Armageddon (Megiddo) to plan their attack because that plain, or valley has enough space to fit the assembly of the armies.  They don't know where this invader is exactly.

Christ will then come down to the Mt of Olives, and cause a great earthquake, so the mount of Olives will split into three parts.  Now the armies have a target because Christ is luring them to where he is.  They will then be ordered to make their way south to that mount and surround the city of Jerusalem, but with their weapons pointed east to where Christ is standing on that Mount, and with their backs facing the great sea (Mediterranean).  Christ will show himself, and with the sword of his mouth and his brightness, their flesh will burn.

So Armageddon is Megiddo, which is only the place of the gathering of the armies, and not where the actual war takes place.  The actual battle takes place about 2 hrs down the road.

All this is found in scripture.  That place is real, and I'm not sure if it's still called Megiddo today, but that's the location of the gathering, to receive orders for their plan of attack.

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,624
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

“Yes, in those days and at that time, when I restore Judah and Jerusalem from captivity, I will gather all the nations 

and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them

concerning My people, My inheritance, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations

as they divided up My land. -  Joel 3

Between Jerusalem and the Mount of Olives. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

This is derived from my latest blog, which shows the parallels between the events of the Exodus and the events of the End Times. There will be battles both in and outside of Jerusalem at the time of the 7th Bowl judgment:

7th Bowl, Exodus antetype: Joshua – Yeshua – and the Israelites defeated the many armies gathered together against them on ʻthe day the sun stood still.ʼ “[T]he earth trembled and shook” amidst a great storm (Jasher 89:15), and great hailstones fell from heaven. The Canaanite armies were routed and slaughtered, and their kings were captured alive and “cast into” a cave. Josh. 10

End Times: “[T]hunderings and lightnings…a mighty and great earthquake…great hail from heaven.” Jesus – Yeshua – and the armies of heaven descend to destroy the armies gathered together against them. The Beast and the False Prophet are captured alive, and “cast into” the lake of fire. Rev. 16:17-21; 19:11-21

The Armageddon battle of the 7th Bowl and Revelation 19 is that of Ezekiel 38-39, the only other place God mentions using “great hailstones” in war. Ezek. 38:22 Both passages also tell about Godʼs great feast for the birds:

Revelation 19:17 Come, gather together to the supper of the great God, 18 that you may eat the flesh of kings…[and] mighty men… 

Ezekiel 39:17 …come, gather together…to my sacrificial meal …that you may… 18 eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of princes…

This is also the time of the battle of Zechariah 14: 

Zechariah 14:3 Then the LORD will go forth and fight against those nations… 7 It shall be one [unique] day that is known to the LORD…at evening it shall be light.

Compare Joshua 10:13-14 :

So the sun…did not hasten to go down… And there has been no day like that before…for the LORD fought for Israel.

Zechariah focuses on the battle for Jerusalem, while Ezekiel focuses on the greater battle against the assembled armies gathered in the Plain of Esdraelon/Megiddo. However, both passages, as also Revelation 16:18, speak of the tremendous earthquake that will take place. Ezek. 38:19-20; Zech. 14:4-5 Both also say that among the invaders, “every manʼs sword will be against his brother.” Ezek. 38:21; Zech. 14:13 So this is all one continuous conflict, fought over a wide area, in which the Lord personally fights. In Joshuaʼs day, the king of Jerusalem was the leader of the assembled heathen armies: this was a foreshadowing of the Latter Day battle for Jerusalem.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,172
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 5:21 AM, Last Daze said:

Hi Last Daze,

In Zechariah we see that in all the land two-thirds of Israelis will die. (Zech. 13: 8) Thus we see that from Armageddon, the valley of Megiddo, the world`s armies travel through out Israel down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Some of the armies will go down the east road and some of the armies will go down the west road. Thus as Joel says they come up to the valley and some come down to the valley. (Joel 3: 11 & 12)

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

truthseekersasciencespiritual.blogspot.com/

amazon.com/s?k=9781641407922&ref=nb_sb_noss

Armageddon

but in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, then is finished the mystery of God, according to the good tidings which he declared to his servants the prophets. [Rev. 10:7]

The second Woe is past: behold, the third Woe cometh quickly. And the seventh angel sounded: and there followed great voices in heaven, and they said, the kingdom of the world is become the kingdom of our Lord, and of his Christ: and he shall reign forever and ever. (Rev. 11:14-16)

And in the days of those kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall the sovereignty thereof be left to another people; but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. (Dan. 2:44)

And another angel came out from the temple, which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. And another angel came out from the altar, he that hath power over fire; and he called with a great voice to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, send forth thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the wine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. And the angel put his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vintage of the earth, and cast it into the winepress, the great winepress, of the wrath of God. And the winepress was trodden without the city, and there came out blood from the winepress, even unto the bridle of the horses, as far as a thousand and six hundred furlongs. (Rev. 14:17‑20)

Who is this that cometh from Edom, with crimsoned garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, marching in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness mighty to save. Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the wine vat? I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the peoples there was no one with me yea, I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my wrath; and their lifeblood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. For the day of vengeance is in my heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.... And I will tread down the peoples in mine anger, and break them in pieces in my wrath and I will pour out their lifeblood on the earth. (Isa. 63:1‑4, 6)

And now many nations are assembled against thee, that say, Let her be defiled, and let our eye see our desire upon Zion. But they know not the thoughts of Jehovah, neither understand they his counsel; for he hath gathered them as the sheaves to the threshing floor. (Mic. 4:11‑12)

After the sixth trumpet and shortly before the seventh, the Antichrist will gather the armies of the kingdoms of the earth (as then known at the time of the writing of Revelation) at the valley of Armageddon with the intention of using them to destroy the Israelites (surrounded in Jerusalem at that time) who have refused to worship him and to fight against and to try to prevent the physical return of the Lord to the Mount of Olives. What he actually winds up doing is conveniently concentrating in one location the organized resistance of the earth, which will be obliterated by the Lord upon his literal physical return at the time of the sounding of the seventh trumpet. How will the Antichrist accomplish this gathering?

And at the time of the end shall the king of the south contend with him; and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind. With chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass through. He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown; but these shall be delivered out of his hand: Edom and Moah, and the chief of the children of Ammon. Lie shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries; and the land of Egypt shall not escape. But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt; and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps. But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him; and he shall go forth with great fury to destroy and utterly to sweep away man. (Dan. 11:40‑44)

Therefore, son of man, prophesy, and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: In that day when my people Israel dwelleth securely, shalt thou not know it? And thou come from thy place out of the uttermost parts of the north, thou, and many peoples with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company and a mighty army; and thou shalt come up against my people Israel, as a cloud to cover the land: it shall come to pass in the latter days, that I will bring thee against my land, that the nations may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, 0 Gog, before their eyes.... And it shall come to pass in that day, when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord Jehovah, that my wrath shall come up into my nostrils. (Ezek. 38:14‑16, 18)

And thou, son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Behold, I am against thee, 0 Gog, prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal: and I will cause thee to come up from the uttermost parts of the north; and I will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel: ... Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy hordes, and the peoples that are with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.... And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place of burial in Israel, the valley of them that pass through on the east of the sea; and it shall stop them that pass through: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude; and they shall call it the valley of Hamon‑Gog. And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying them, that they may cleanse the land. Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown in the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord Jehovah. (Ezek. 39:1‑2, 4, 11‑13)

And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits, as it were frogs: for they are spirits of demons, working signs; which go forth unto the kings of the inhabited earth, to gather them together unto the war of the great day of God, the Almighty. (Rev. 16:13‑14)

And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the horns of the golden altar which is before God, one saying to the sixth angel that had the trumpet, Loose the four angels that are bound at the great river Euphrates. And the four angels were loosed, that had be prepared for the hour and day and month and year, that they should kill the third part of men. And the number of the armies of the horsemen was twice ten thousand times ten thousand: I heard the number of them. And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates as of fire and of hyacinth and of brimstone: and the heads of the horses are as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths proceeded fire and smoke and brimstone. By these three plagues was the third part of men killed, by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone, which proceeded out of their mouths. (Rev. 9:13‑18)

`They have one mind, and they give their power and authority unto the beast. (Rev. 17:13)

Whatever we do to mitigate or transform the exact nature of the disaster to come, come it will. I pretend no more prophetic insight than the next man, but I should be highly surprised if man's oldest and most terrible means of adaptation‑ the systematic killing of his kind‑ were not to continue to play its schismatically dominant role. 300

Over the next five years OPEC's petro powers will drain as much as $570 billion from the world's oil‑thirsty economies.... Result: a potentially smoldering powder keg of political unrest in the Third World.

(Statement made in October, 1980) 301

Sometime about the last fourteen to eighteen months of the Tribulation, while the Antichrist is occupied with establishing his rule around the Mediterranean, China will make a grab for the oil fields of the Middle East‑ knowing that if she can hold them for a period of months she will win a conventional world war. China, who has had the capability of fielding a 200‑million‑man army for years and has access to the finest horses in the world in Mongolia, will use her manpower‑ since she has not the necessary technological strength to right Russia‑ to go to war against Russia in the Middle East to prevent Russia's triumph. The travel time of the Chinese army will be one year, one month, one week, and one day. But when both of these armies gather in the Middle East, the Antichrist, by means of the tremendous spiritual and soulical forces at his command, melds them into one army with his own to do his will.

The second Woe is past: behold, the third Woe cometh quickly. And the seventh angel sounded; and there followed great voices in heaven, and they said, The kingdom of the world is become the kingdom of our Lord, and of his Christ: and he shall reign forever and ever.... And there was opened the temple of God that is in heaven; and there was seen in his temple the ark of his covenant; and there followed lightings, and voices, and thunders, and an earthquake, and great hail. (Rev. 11: 14-15, 19)

And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels having seven plagues, which are the last, for in them is finished the wrath of God.... and there came out from the temple the seven angels that had the seven plagues, arrayed in linen, pure and bright, and girt about their breasts with golden girdles. And one of the four living creatures gave unto the seven angels seven golden bowls full of the wrath of God, who liveth forever and ever. And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and none was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels should be finished. (Rev. 15:1, 6‑8)

And I heard a great voice out of the temple, saying to the seven angels, Go ye, and pour out the seven bowls of the wrath of God into the earth. And the first went, and poured out his bowl into the earth; and there came a noisome and grievous sore upon the men that had the mark of the beast, and that worshipped his image. And the second poured out his bowl into the sea; and it became blood as of a dead man; and every living soul did, even the things that were in the sea. And the third poured out his bowl into the rivers and the fountains of the waters; and they became blood.... And the fourth pour out his bowl upon the sun; and it was given unto it to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat: and they blasphemed the name of God who hath the power over these plagues; and they repented not to give him glory. And the fifth poured out his bowl upon the throne of the beast; and his kingdom was darkened; and they gnawed their tongues for pain ... And the sixth poured out his bowl upon the great river, the river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way might be made ready for the kings that come from the surmising ... And they gathered them together into a place which is called in Hebrew Armageddon. And the seventh poured out his bowl upon the air; and there came forth a great voice out of the temple, from the throne, saying, It is done: and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since there were men upon the earth, so great an earthquake, so mighty. And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and Babylon the great was remembered in the sight of God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath. And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. And great hail, every stone the weight of a talent, cometh down out of heaven upon men: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof is exceeding great. (Rev. 16:1‑4, 8‑10, 12, 16‑21)

And with pestilence and with blood will I enter into judgement with him; and I will rain upon him, and upon his hordes, and upon the many peoples that are with him, an overflowing shower, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. And I will make myself known in the eyes of many nations; and they shall know that I am Jehovah. (Ezek. 38:22‑23)

And the woman whom thou sawest is the great city, which reighneth over the kings of the earth. (Rev. 17:18)

Therefore in one day shall her plagues come, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire; for strong is the Lord God who judged her. And the kings of the earth, who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her, shall weep and wail over her, when they look upon the smoke of her burning, standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Woe, woe, the great city, Babylon, the strong city! for in one hour is thy judgement come.... for in one hour is so great t riches made desolate. And every shipmaster, and every one that saileth any whither, and mariners, and as many as work the sea, stood afar off ... And a strong angel took up a stone as it were a great millstone and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with a mighty fall shall Babylon, the great city, be cast down, and shall be found no more at all. And the voice of harpers and minstrels and flute players and trumpeters shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft, shall be found any more at all in thee; and the voice of a mill shall be heard no more at all in thee; and the light of a lamp shall shine no more at all on thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the princes of the earth; for with thy sorcery were all the nations deceived. And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints, and of all that have been slain upon the earth. (Rev. 18:8‑10, 17, 21‑24)

About this time, in the last months(s) of the Tribulation, will occur the judgment of the material aspect of Babylon. There will be a great earthquake in which "the cities of the nations fell" and by which the city of Rome will be utterly destroyed and made desolate. This earthquake will thoroughly disrupt civilization, by means of which man has managed to provide for himself without having to depend on God. Because of this disruption, the nations (who will not know God inwardly during the millennial kingdom) will be totally dependent on God and thus come to know Him outwardly at Jerusalem.

These shall war against the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them, for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings; and they also shall overcome that are with him, called and chosen and faithful. (Rev. 17:14)

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. (Zech. 14:2)

And call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. (Psalm 60:16)

For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; (Ezek. 38:19)

Then shall Jehovah go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the Mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall be cleft in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of' the mountains shall reach unto Azel; yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah; and Jehovah my God shall come, all the holy ones with thee. (Zech. 14:3‑5)

And I will set my glory among the nations; and all the nations shall see my judgement that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them. So the house of Israel shall know that I am Jehovah their God, from that day and forward (Ezek. 39:21‑22)

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince who standeth for the children of thy people; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time; and at that time shall thy people be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. (Dan. 12:11)

The Antichrist will attempt to destroy Israel, but the Lord will save those who repent and accept Him as their Deliverer, leading them into a place of safety out of the line of fire.

And the winepress was trodden without the city, and there came out blood from the winepress, even unto the bridle of the horses, as far as a thousand six hundred furlongs (200 miles). (Rev. 14:20)

And this shall be the plague wherewith Jehovah will smite all the people that have warred against Jerusalem: their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their sockets, and their tongues shall consume away in their mouth. (Zech. 14:12)

And I saw the heaven opened; and behold, a white horse, and he that sat thereon called Faithful and True; and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. And his eyes are a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems; he hath a name written no one knoweth but he himself. And he is arrayed in a garment sprinkled with blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies, which are in heaven, followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white, and pure. And out of his mouth proceeded a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness of the wrath of God, the Almighty. And he hath on his garment and on his thigh a name written, King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in mid heaven, Come and be gathered together unto the great supper of God; that ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses and of them that sit thereon, and the flesh of all men, both free and bound, and small and great. And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat upon the horse, and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought the signs in his sight, wherewith he deceived them that worshipped his image: they two were cast alive into the lake of fire that burneth with brimstone: and the rest were killed with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, even the sword which came forth out of his mouth: and all the birds were filled with their flesh. (Rev. 19:11‑21)

After the Jews are safely out of danger, the Lord will wipe out in a split second the armies of the Antichrist. According to the description, there will be the use of tactical nuclear weapons by the Antichrist's armies; and their destruction by the Lord seems like a divine force with the effect of a neutron bomb. Where is Armageddon? It is a valley in Israel, approximately 200 miles long, running north to south.

And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, the old serpent, which is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, and cast him into the abyss, and shut it, and sealed it over him, that he should deceive the nations no more, until the thousand years should be finished after this he must be loosed for a little time. (Rev. 20:1‑3)

And the seventh angel sounded; ... saying, we give thee thanks, 0 Lord God, the Almighty, who art and who wast; because thou hast taken thy great power, and didst reign. And the nations were wroth, and thy wrath came, and the time of the dead to be judged, and the time to give their reward to thy servants the prophets and to the saints, and to them that fear thy name, the small and the great; and to destroy them that destroy the earth. (Rev. 11:15, 17‑18)

The last necessity to be taken care of will be the imprisonment of the troublemaker Satan for the thousand years (he still has one more useful purpose to perform). Once this is done, Christ will have removed all the obstacles and will have His kingdom on the earth!

And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come…(Hag. 2:7 KJV)

Do you realize that Christ is the desire of all nations? Despite the rebellious nature in man, deep within us all is a yearning for His government in righteousness. Deep within all of us, we know that human governments can be but a travesty of His justice, because of our fallen nature. Yet because of this rebelliousness, God will have to let human government expose its inadequacy in total failure, before He establishes His own.

And now I say unto you, Refrain front these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will be overthrown: but if it is of God, ye will not be able to overthrow them; lest haply ye be found even to be fighting against God. (Acts 5:38‑39)

At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up and to break down and to destroy it; if that nation, concerning which I have spoken, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them. And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it; if they do that which is evil in my sight, that they obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them. (Jer. 18:7-10)

It is clearly indicated by prophecy that the United States is not directly involved in the battle of Armageddon. Why is this so, since the United States has a deployment of forces throughout the world. One possible reason is a decision by the leadership of the United States not to become involved in the battle of Armageddon. The choice is ours which possibility will become reality.

It was predictable from prophecy that the U.S.S.R. would collapse, freeing America from N.A.T.O. troop obligations. It was also predictable that the 4th largest army in the world (Iraq under Saddam Hussein) would be removed from being in the path of the 200,000,000 horseman of the ‘kings from the rising of the sun’, who cross the Euphrates.

It is my hope that the leadership of the United States will be enlightened enough that, when the Antichrist rises to power, they will withdraw all Americans from the countries under his control. I hope also that the immigration laws will be set aside for the persecuted Jews and Christians who flee the Antichrist, although no one with his mark should be admitted.

What is needed in America is not a religion-instigated program of legislated morality: that is treating the symptoms and ignoring the disease. What is needed today is a turn away from empty materialism and even more so away from dead religion to love the living Christ.

• 3 years later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

The scriptures describe two armies meeting at Meggido, and it also describes Jerusalem being taken. The 2 armies come from north and south before ascending toward Jerusalem.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/9/2020 at 1:51 PM, Last Daze said:

From my understanding Armageddon is the location  of the war and Armageddon is the plain at the base of mt megido in Israel.The last battle to take place there great Brittain defeated the Ottoman Turks..

Reading scripture the war is over possession of the land promised to Abraham and his seed.It is written the nations rise up and take Jerusalem seen in several books of the bible and after that they are all destroyed.

Daniel 11 shows the king of the north giving Israel an army 3.5 years before the war and that army being stationed in Israel.It sounds like perhaps a NATO force or something similar.After 1260 days the arms of the south rise up and attack taking control of Jerusalem.It is my belief this army of the south are Muslims liberating the city.3 days later the north destroys all of those countries which attacked Jerusalem using nuclear weapons.From.iran to Egypt will be totally destroyed.The promised land will be cleaned out only for those who are saved.All the nations in that land are removed.The seed of Abraham (saints)are then given the promised land as an everlasting possession.The kingdom established there is referd to as the kingdom of heaven in parts of scripture.The land of the Lord in others.

I'm not sure if you are familiar with the Samson option but if you are,then thats what appears to take place at the time of the end.But it doesn't appear to be applied by the Israeli government itself but by its allies in the north.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  233
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Birthday:  10/20/1957

On 1/11/2020 at 10:29 AM, Sister said:

The dragon knows it is Christ, but he instigates a huge lie to the Beast who uses the FP to declare to the world that earth is being invaded by Aliens...or something of that nature.  They will be told anything but the truth.

This lie you speak of that will come from the dragon is to dupe the world into believing a false narrative.

I, being a dispensationalist who believes in the pre-trib rapture have taught that this same kind of trickery could  be used by the anti-christ immediately after the rapture to deceive those left behind that some strange thing has just happened.

It wouldn’t be hard as no Christians remain on earth at that time and it would not be difficult for an evil genius to deceive a world of unsaved people.

He could say alien abductions, mysterious scientific phenomenon, or simply calm the masses with promises to investigate.