Sign in to follow this  
Hadley

Pure Evil

Footage seems to show Iran shooting down plane with Russian-made missile

Elam is there, with all her hordes around her grave. All of them are slain, fallen by the sword. All who had spread terror in the land of the living went down uncircumcised to the earth below. They bear their shame with those who go down to the pit. I will bring disaster on them, even my fierce anger," declares the LORD. "I will pursue them with the sword until I have made an end of them. THEIR DAY IS COMING!

I was listening to the secular news saying Iran will stop and settle down and life will go on!! NO!!! 

Authorities along the U.S. border are on alert after receiving a law enforcement intelligence warning about a possible suicide bomber heading north toward the U.S.-Mexico Border.

Breitbart obtained an exclusive copy of the leaked official document from a source operating under the umbrella of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Edited by Hadley

Iran fired TWO missiles at jet liner and blew it out the sky after ‘mistaking it for US bomber’

• Iran fired TWO missiles at jet liner and blew it out the sky after ‘mistaking it for US bomber’: Satellites saw tragedy unfold, reveal spies as western airlines avoid airspace and chilling video shows missile hitting 737 with 176 aboard
  • Satellite data detected two surface-to-air missiles being launched just minutes after the Boeing 737 took off
  • It is feared Iran may have shot down the plane by mistake, possibly mistaking it for a US military plane
  • Footage which emerged last night showed the Ukrainian passenger jet exploding in mid-air after it was hit
  • Donald Trump, Justin Trudeau and Boris Johnson have all blamed Iran for the crash which killed 176 people
  • Iran has called the Western claims a ‘big lie’ and ‘psychological warfare’ in a fresh burst of angry rhetoric

Sign in to follow this