ZacharyB

The myth of grace-only & easy-believism shattered forever

32 minutes ago, Tzephanyahu said:

look at the above comment.  This is just one example of apparently a true Christian speaking with fruits of the Spirit, about grace... Hmm. 

Don't even bother with this one. Let him rant, imply, accuse, bully and get angry. Just nod, pat him on the head and leave him be.  But don't waste anymore of your time. :)

I wrote this before anyone responded Then I was not going to send it, But maybe its appropriate

You are another one that Goes around trying to imply people are not true Christians don't talk about anything to do with Christianity run when important questions are asked of you, And from my dealings with you, you explained yourself in the Last sentence :) Remember the last time you spoke to me about the Sabbath? Would you care to answer any important Questions Christians should be happy to answer, Or will you Dodge as well Even when I asked you if you were a Christian you didn't answer, I have been noticing this attitude from you quite a bit

20 minutes ago, Margo1945 said:

I have not avoided your questions .. my answers have been clearly evidenced in the very many posts I have given about what I truly believe and that I would stand by such UNLESS and UNTIL the Holy Spirit tells me otherwise IF He ever does .. if you cannot understand what I have said in my posts about what I truly believe that would clearly answer your questions, that is not my problem .. 

You have never answered any question, specifically with an answer to the question.

You talk around it, you dodge it with sentences, and  then post " keep the commandments" " if the holy spirit tells me".... and so forth.

Later, i see all that, ..... that you didnt actually answer, and i ask you in another post to do it , and you say.....>"oh yes i did, go find it".

That's not honest.

So, i'll go now and see if your helper can be honest.

31 minutes ago, Tzephanyahu said:

"her" in quotation marks eh?  Interesting touch... 

Yeah, I'm dodging your question, 100%.  

I would happily discuss this question with almost any member of this forum.  But as for you, Behold... I've seen enough of your posts to see how you operate.  So try your tricks elsewhere, coz I'm not buying. :)

So, you feel that its ok if you post your sarcasm to me, but if i ask you to answer a question, you will just "pass".

That's excellent Christianity you have, that ive noted.

Also, Im not supposed to "call out" a member by name..... so, "her".

Also, its fine by me if you can't answer the question, as iv never met a Legalist who could even comprehend The Grace of God, much less try to explain it., and if they do, they'll say, but you still have to "self effort" "self save", or you'll go to hell.

So, No need to sit there hoping no one else asks you.   But if they do,........ I guess you better go online and Google "Grace of God" so that you can cut and paste it here hoping we'll believe you wrote it.

Good luck with that.<

Edited by Behold

Why did Christ have to die on the cross? There is much that can be said, but at its most basic foundation, He paid a debt. For us. A debt owed to God for sin. That debt owed to God was 'death'. Death is where we were headed. God didn't want us to die because He loves us. John 3:16.

So He sent His own Son (God) to pay this debt in full. Not in part, but in full. Christ balanced the books. The books that were very much in the red. We owed everything and Christ gave 'everything' to pay that price. To pay that debt.

Look at Romans 4:4 below. This is important. Works is trying to pay a debt. This is what Paul was saying here. A works based doctrine is trying to pay a debt that has already been paid! Do you suppose that God had to die for us in order to only do part of the job of paying this debt? No! Do you suppose He made us 'born again' and 'washed by the blood' to say--I did my part, now move along and do your part. Finish it. My suffering and dying wasn't quite enough. It is a great shame when folks don't simply accept this wonderful Gift. It is a great shame when folks try to teach other folks not to simply accept this Gift. It is not too strong a statement to make to say that this is a rejection of Christ and His free Gift by Grace. This is very important. I want and God wants each of His sons to enter His 'rest'. The works based doctrine--no matter how subtle or to whatever degree, prevents His dear ones from entering that 'rest'. This is tragic, indeed. I little leaven leavens the lump.

Please pause and and think about these things.

Rom. 4:1 What then shall we say that Abraham our father has found according to the flesh? 2 For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. 3 For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.” 4 Now to him who works, the wages are not counted as grace but as debt.

Eph. 2:7 that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast

Edited by Alive

On 1/12/2020 at 1:15 AM, Flowersun said:

Can you explain that to me in more detail....those who "think" they are A-OK,but are not?

Many of those who are trusting in OSAS take their salvation for granted,

and do not heed the many dire warnings in the NT about possibly losing salvation.

24 minutes ago, ZacharyB said:

and do not heed the many dire warnings in the NT about possibly losing salvation.

No one is trusting in OSAS.

Stop talking self deceived nonsense on a Christian forum.

See, what you said is just a sort of uneducated ramble definition, that is not connected to reality and is disconnected from Truth.

Let me try to connect you.

OSAS, is not a "faith" anyone can believe in.

OSAS is just a simple understanding.......its this.......God saved you once, using the blood of Jesus, and God keeps you saved using the Blood Of Jesus.

Is that too hard for you to comprehend?  IF not, then why do you deny this truth and try to replace it all over forums, with your self effort, self saving, God denying Cross Rejection?

Its all you do here., and not just you.

LISTEN !!

OSAS, is the understanding that God, thru Christ, has redeemed you using the Blood of Jesus, and this is an eternal Redemption.

This understanding is taken from this verse.   Philippians 1:6.  "God who Himself began your salvation in you, will HIMSELF BE FAITHFUL TO COMPLETE IT".

So, can you read that verse?   Is that verse offering you the opportunity to save yourself and keep yourself saved with enduring to the end, commandment keeping, torah keeping, law keeping, confessing sins, or repenting?

NO.

That verse told you that God started your salvation, NOT YOU, and He will be FAITHFUL to COMPLETE IT, AND NOT YOU.

So why do you keep trying to take the credit for this?  Why do you keep showing us that you are trying to save yourself with your list?  

God is not interested in your self saving list, so why do you think any real born again Christian wants to hear about your list over and over?

SO, that is OSAS.   Its the fact that God said He started your salvation when you were born again, and will himself be faithful to complete it.

The question then, is why do you deny this, and live on forums denying God's Grace, and instead rant that you are to save yourself by your list of twisted scriptures, commandment keeping, sin confessing, repenting, and all the REST of your SELF EFFORT CROSS REJECTING Theology?

Here just do this, as its what you're doing and apparently have no clue.

Just say....."NO< Christ does not keep me saved.....I KEEP MYSELF SAVED.....IM ON THE CROSS........THE CROSS IS MY LIST I CAN GIVE YOU OF ALL MY SELF EFFORT,  AND HERE IS MY LIST, LET ME TELL YOU WHAT IT IS, FOR THE 5000th TIME,...........

And now you want to tell us again?   Really?

SO, ITS, kinda like that, Legalist.

Get off the CROSS.

Stop trying to keep yourself saved.

OSAS., That is GOD doing it, as He Told you..... Philippians 1:6

What, you will go now and find your 4 cut and paste verses and twist them to keep yourself on the Cross while you  try to deny that one?

Edited by Behold

27 minutes ago, ZacharyB said:

A born again can never lose their salvation...God gave them to Jesus...a born again can never be plucked from the hand of Jesus...that's why they were chosen....Praise God.....

Do you feel honoured to be born again?

Its the biggest honour you could ever recieve..to be in the Kingdom of God....he knew us before we were born....Praise His Holy Name!.

Edited by Flowersun

27 minutes ago, Flowersun said:

A born again can never lose their salvation...God gave them to Jesus...a born again can never be plucked from the hand of Jesus...that's why they were chosen....Praise God.....

Do you feel honoured to be born again?

Its the biggest honour you could ever recieve..to be in the Kingdom of God....he knew us before we were born....Praise His Holy Name!.

Amen sister! Praise the Lord. I love the way you have said this.

There is more than enough posts that were reported in this thread ... and quite frankly, I don't have the time to clean it up.  So it's locked ... quite a few people got Moderator Reviewed because of the Ungodly responses to one another in this thread.  I've hidden quite a few posts.  I may revisit this thread later ... but I don't appreciate leaving on Friday with ZERO reports ... with NOTHING to do ... to RETURN to complete CHAOS.   As if, people who SHOULD KNOW BETTER ... just don't get it.

LISTEN IT'S VERY SIMPLE ... DISCUSS IN LOVE with ONE ANOTHER ... if you can't ... find another forum board to fight on.  I'm not interested in TRAFFIC ... I'M INTERESTED IN BEING A GOOD WITNESS ... and showing how to have discussions in love.    We as a ministry set up these FORUMS to be allow people to ask sincere questions ... and to allow people to discuss in love differences in opinion!  

Read OUR TERMS OF SERVICE!