Hadley

The Bride Of Christ Is Gone!

As we live in the age of grace waiting for the blessed hope the bible tells us not even the angles Know when this will happen. But the bible tells us that the Bride of Christ will not go past the Ezekiel 38 war!! I have read that this forum has many, many >>members and a lot very bad>>but there must be a few that must of picked up why we as His Bride will not be here to see this battle! We could not see the I17/p83 war>> but Deff we will not see the E38 war! come on boys and girls there are some words that tell us we are gone!! 

Edited by Hadley

Ok lets get into it!!>> Has God Put Israel and the jews on the side line till Jacobs troubles?> yes he has , To build the Church ! Does God Deal with the church and Israel at the same time?? NO!! I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in,They know nothing, they understand nothing; their eyes are plastered over so they cannot see, and their minds closed so they cannot understand. But once the Bride is gone God will turn back to Israel and deal with them!! So do you think this is true? It sure is because that's what the bible says. So now we go the E38 war and GodJesus says something very strange in the heat of the battle!! {Ezekiel 39:29 29I will no longer hide my face from them, for I will pour out my Spirit on the people of Israel, declares the Sovereign LORD."} Did you get that??? do you understand the meaning of those words?? God is dealing with Israel again! SO THE BRIDE OF CHRIST MUST BE GONE! Enjoy

• Thumbs Up 1

Ezekiel 37:1-14 clearly describes resurrections. 

Ezekiel 37:15-24 then describes the reign of the Messiah.

Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39 then describe, clearly, Gog and Magog.

The book of Revelation then give us, revelation, concerning the same prophecy in Ezekiel.

Revelation 20:4-5 - Resurrections.

Revelation 20:5-7 - Reign of the Messiah.

Revelation 20:7-10 - Gog and Magog.

Clearly both passages are speaking of the same events, in the same order. And it is Revelation that specifically tells us that

"After the 1000 years are over shall Satan be loosed out of his prison and shall go out to deceive the nations... Gog and Magog."

However many, most, will want you to believe that Ezekiel 37:22 is about 1948, therefore there are all kinds of misguided interpretations based on that misguided notion. But clearly Gog and Magog happen after the 1000 years, that is what the Bible specifically tells us.

-------

Ezekiel 37:9-10 "Come from the FOUR WINDS Oh breath of life, and breath upon these slain that they may live"

"And they stood upon their feet AN EXCEEDING GREAT ARMY"

Matthew 24:31 "He shall send forth His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect from the FOUR WINDS"

Jude 1:14-15 "Behold the Lord comes with 10,000's of His saints to do doom against all flesh"

Revelation 19:7-8,14 describes the Lord's army, an exceeding great army of resurrected people.

It is all conjecture based on best selling novels. Nobody knows for sure and we may even be in the '1000' years because it is a 'long time' or 'many things' that the Tanakh often uses as apocalyptic reference using 1000.

Revelation is largely allegorical and to take it literally is to deny its re-purposing of the prophets of old.

The end will be cataclysmic and of COSMIC proportions that do not lend themselves well to specific lineages and interpretations. The first Advent was cryptic (deliberately) and the second will be equally so.

"As in heaven, so also on the earth". A time of great cleansing and 'cleaning house' both in the heavens and on the earth.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1

Justin, during the 1000 years Christ will be physically on earth, ruling from Jerusalem; Ezekiel 37:24, Revelation 20:4. Therefore it can not be the 1,000 years now, because Christ is not physically here reigning from Jerusalem now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Apocalyptic rulership is quite likely from the Throne RIGHT NOW. His kingdom has come, and will come even more later on. You cannot say Yeshua does not reign right now. All power has been given to Him and He reigns now. His kingdom is not of this earth, He told us so, but eventually Eden will once again be back. It is a done deal - but not quite yet...

Do not be fixated on the 1000 years thing. The apostles never ONCE mention that...

Edited by Justin Adams

I believe that Yahoshua, the Messiah, is a real physical person who is alive right now and above the sky in the heavenly city.

God is an eternal ever present Spirit who always planned on manifesting physically as Yahoshua; Jesus.

When we see Jesus we will be looking at the physical form of God, there is no other way to see God. [John 14:9 Rev 2:23-24]

And He will very literally appear in the clouds one day, with an army of many resurrected and glorified millions behind Him.

Literally fire will come from His mouth, or from a command He gives, and will consume those who will be gathered together to fight Him.

The figurative parts of Revelation 19:19 are clear, other parts of scripture explain them;

the beast is a kingdom; Daniel 7:23 and Revelation 17:8-11 specifically confirm so.

One of the kings, heads, of that kingdom will get seemingly wounded to death and then seemingly healed. [Rev 13:3, 17:8]

{ I speculate that his wounding healing will have something to do with 'aliens' and 'outer-space' due to Rev 13:6 and the nature of our times. Perhaps seeming beings come down and heal him with marvelous new technology, something like that, that literally causes the world at large to marvel and wonder. It's clear that the marveling part is literal because it is repeated, and it is also stated that anyone not in the book of life will marvel; Rev 13:3, 17:8 thereby we see that whatever happens will be something very marvelous indeed, for our times, it would be something like 'aliens' coming down and healing him... }

After that point the wounded/healed king himself is called a beast. [Rev 17:8-11]

So when we see "beast" in Revelation 19:19 we know it is referring to that wounded/healed king.

We know for certain that the "beast" and "false prophet" ultimately culminate as two actual people, because Revelation 19:20 specifically tells us "these both were thrown alive into a lake of fire..." and because of Daniel 11:36-45 and 2nd Thess. 2:3-11.

The wounded/healed king will usher in the false prophet; one claiming to be Jesus and doing seeming miracles.

{... There is at least one major king in the world right now, that is definitely a king, but in this day and age his kingship is largely secret. In the past his kingship was not very secret at all. Once wounded and healed his kingship will not be very secret yet again.. ..}

Therefore the figurative parts of Revelation 19:19 are clear, and explained to us via other scripture before it. But largely it is not figurative. The world will be gathered together to fight against Christ, just as is written in Revelation 19:19.

The wounded/healed king and the false prophet will deceive the world into being willing to fight Christ, then Christ will arrive, those of us sincere believers who have past on by that time will be resurrected to be part of the army coming in the clouds with Christ, those sincere believers who happen to be alive at that time, will be caught up together with us in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air, and thereafter we shall always be with the Lord.

-------

"Behold the Lord comes with 10,000's of His saints to do doom upon all flesh" Jude 1:14-15

"The marriage of the Lamb has come, and His bride has made herself ready" Rev 19:7  [Matt 25:1-13]

"And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright white; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints." Rev 19:8

"And the armies which were in the sky followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean" Rev 19:14

"And I saw an angel, standing in the sun, and he cried with a loud voice saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of the sky; Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God" Rev 19:17

"And the beast and false prophet were captured... These both were thrown alive into a lake of fire"

"And the rest were slain with the sword of Him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded from His mouth,

and all the birds were filled with their flesh" Revelation 19:20-21

"For wheresoever the bodies are,  there will the birds be gathered together." Matthew 24:28, Luke 17:37. 

"The dead of the Lord in that day shall be from one end of the earth to the other" Jeremiah 25:33 [Daniel 9:2,9:24]

The only safe place will be up in the clouds, with Him.

Edited by Desopixi Seilynam

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 12:00 PM, Hadley said:

As we live in the age of grace waiting for the blessed hope the bible tells us not even the angles Know when this will happen. But the bible tells us that the Bride of Christ will not go past the Ezekiel 38 war!! I have read that this forum has many, many >>members and a lot very bad>>but there must be a few that must of picked up why we as His Bride will not be here to see this battle! We could not see the I17/p83 war>> but Deff we will not see the E38 war! come on boys and girls there are some words that tell us we are gone!! 

Hi Hadley,

Now I know you may have been told that the Body of Christ is the bride, but this is NOT so. There is NO scripture that says this.

Marilyn.

3 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Hadley,

Now I know you may have been told that the Body of Christ is the bride, but this is NOT so. There is NO scripture that says this.

Marilyn.

Revelation 19:7 "the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready.... and to her was given to be arrayed in fine linen... for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints"

"I have betrothed you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ" 2 Corinthians 11:2

"Therefore shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom...." Matthew 25:1-13

1 minute ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

Revelation 19:7 "the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready.... and to her was given to be arrayed in fine linen... for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints"

"I have betrothed you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ" 2 Corinthians 11:2

"Therefore shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom...." Matthew 25:1-13

Read the next couple chapters of Rev. and you will see the bride of Christ, the holy city, coming down out of heaven.