• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

28. Drivers who drive on state highways in packs and insist that you join them or die! haha! 

29. Drivers who drive in the fast lane on state highways at approximately 55 mph. 

30. Drivers who insist on using "car pooling only" lanes and don't have passengers.

31. Drivers who litter indiscriminately along roads and highways. 

Beau is on a roll! 

1505944947_thumbsupsmiley.gif.94ee9803ae7ae047b6c33cb2465fb325.gif

32. Drivers who actually straddle the lines roadways because they're incapable of driving straight. 

33. Drivers who dump puppies and/or kittens off the side of the road when they no longer want them. :glare:

34. Drivers who abandon cars along the roadway after running out of gas because they're stolen.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Well, I actually lost my driver's license years ago because when they found out I had autism they took it away from me. I would drive myself if I could but I forgot everything I learned at Big John's Driving School, so if I ever learn how to drive again I would go places on my own.

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I really don't have any pet peeves for other drivers.....   and I never ever have road rage over anything.  I've loved driving my whole life and throughout my career with Xerox I drove an average of three to six thousand miles a month...   and that is for most of a 38 year career.....   and I've seen just about everything.....    truth is that people are people.     We get aggravated at the person who finds themselves in the wrong lane for where they are going and get a little close to you as they do what they think is necessary to make that turn or miss that exit only thing.....     well it might be that the person is just a highly skilled person and is driving beyond your capabilities to be safe but in reality is ok.            We all have very very different driving skills and it is not really a good thing to judge other drivers by your personal skills.e

People complain about telephones and texting....     well people have had ways of not paying attention to their driving since the very beginning.....   we blame the problem on the telephone when the real problem is more attuned to A.D.D where the driver isn't going to pay attention to what he's doing no matter what.....   before phones, it was adjusting the radio or simply day dreaming about some person one would love to be a spouse.

Just remember that your pet peeve means that someone is doing something that you consider beyond your ability to do safely...…   I have a friend who zips around in traffic that scares the heck out of me...   and it does so because I know I do not have the special skills to do so without hitting something....

I'm sure that you would all go nuts over me taking vacation pictures while driving down the road....    but you would not understand that I don't look through or at the camera when I'm doing so and is probably the most focused on my driving that I actually do.....  

• Well Said! 1

35. Drivers who own 'monster trucks' jacked-up high and impractical or dangerous on regular roads. 

36. Drivers who never yield the right of way on four-way stop sign. Often 'roll-stopping', and don't stop. 

37. Drivers who alter their engines and mufflers and emit foul immense amounts of exhaust.  

Edited by BeauJangles

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

8 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

What Are Your Frustrations Behind The Wheel?

This topic got swallowed up, diverted, and overlooked as they usually do. So, I started a new thread specifically addressing Worthy member's personal list of driving pet peeves. These are random in order. Does anyone have more to contribute and or confirm? 

More On Drivers Who Are Rude And/Or Inconsiderate.  

1. Drivers who don't use a turn indicator. It is the law, and we all should observe this common courtesy. 

2. Drivers who pull in front of you to make a right or left turn ahead of you. Often not signaling. 

3. Drivers who tailgate because they are in too much of a hurry. 

4. Drivers who do not observe the speed limit and drive too slow. 

5. Drivers who fail to come to a full stop at a four way sign. Known as, "roll-stopping". 

6. Drivers who sit through traffic lights because they're using cell phones or putting on makeup. 

7. Drivers who run run stop lights causing potential traffic hazards. Often fatal collisions. 

8. Drivers who are basically discourteous and have no consideration at all for other drivers. 

9. Drivers who don't know how to drive because they are not licensed to drive in the first place. 

10. Drivers who are teens and violate all or numerous of the above. Go back to driver's training! 

11. Drivers who do a hit-and-run accidents. These are unlicensed and uninsured drivers 99% of the time.

12. Drivers who back out of their driveways and parking spaces without using a rear view mirror. 

13. Drivers who take up two parking spaces to avoid getting their precious vehicles from getting dents. 

14. Drivers who refuse to park straight in parking spaces making if impossible to park next to them. 

15. Drivers who never use safety seats mandated by law to protect their beloved little tots. 

16. Drivers who huddle the stripes in the road in attempts to avoid swerving back and forth. (drunk?)

17. Drivers who speed up when you attempt to pass them because they were driving too slow at the time.

18. Drivers who text and or use cell phones while driving. (illegal in CA)

19. Drivers who blast their stereos loud enough to be heard for several blocks away. 

20. Drivers who drive while obviously impaired on alcohol and/or drugs.

21. Drivers who use handicap parking spaces without a proper license plates or placards.  

Anyone else?   

Why is it that when a parking lot is almost empty, some drivers will park in the space next to mine so I have to squeeze into my car?

• Well Said! 1

1 minute ago, johnthebaptist said:

Why is it that when a parking lot is almost empty, some drivers will park in the space next to mine so I have to squeeze into my car?

Exactly! 

38. Driver who insist on parking their luxury-sized automobiles in a "compact only" parking space. 

• Thumbs Up 1

39. Drivers who push into your parking space when you've politely waited your turn to enter into it.

40. Drivers who rudely leave their shopping carts in parking spaces making you have to get out to move it.