IGNORED

Did God bring about the modern state of Israel as fulfillment of prophecy?

Christdiedforoursins

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/12/1986

My apologies I cannot remove the first video.

Edited by Christdiedforoursins
Tryed to remove first video
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

To answer the OP, YES.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

To answer the OP, YES.

Interesting brother, I would say no myself. 

This political state of Israel seems to be a move of the UN (see Ezekiel 36). It has been the devil's goal to own the Promised Land since it was promised to Abraham. It is possible World War one and two were staged by the Elite in order to achieve this political success, but the evidence on that isn't entirely reliable, so I won't submit it as fact. 

But there will come a time when Israel (Christians and the believing literal seed of Jacob) will return to the Promised Land, which will have much larger extended borders than this tiny political state now! With New Jerusalem it's centre.  (search images for New Jerusalem size) HalleluYah, it is not long now!

When that prophecy is fulfilled, He will no longer be referred to as the "God who brought Israel out of Egypt". But rather, the "God who brought out His people from all nations unto Him".  Therefore, as He isn't referred to as this yet and the Exodus is still seen as the biggest act to the Jews, we know this is still to come.

It will be a very significant and dramatic time in world history, that no one in the world can deny, not even the hardened atheist, whose heart will fail within them during that time.  It will not be like this slow drib-drab return of the political state now - most of which don't acknowledge Messiah or some even God! No, it will be the Messiah’s flock alone. 

As remarkable as the founding of the political state of Israel was,  it's a foreshadow at most. But it will be at the crosshairs for a great war to come unfortunately.  These things must happen before the coming of New Jerusalem. 

As to whether that war is coming now (as possibly suggested in the "Dragons of Arabia" and Persia prophecy in the apocryphal book of 2 Esdras) with the news today, I don't know.  This might just be another rumour of war. But I could easily believe within the next 50 years we will see Israel called out and restored to the land (with its larger borders) for the 1000 year reign of our King.  

Because I can't see how the world can go on economically, evironmentanlly, sociologically and morally longer than 50 years. All these areas are failing fast or in a pressure cooker waiting to burst.  The world stage is being set for the "saviour" of all these areas, to rescue and save mankind and bring "peace" - the antichrist.  When he reveals Himself, we will either be here or not, but not much time for mankind will remain. So look up. 

Even so, come Lord Yahushua (Jesus) 

Love & Shalom 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

The war for God's holy mount Zion (Jerusalem) will be of epic and cosmic proportions. No man can even get a clear glimpse of this. It is apocryphally spoken of down thru the ages, yet is is of such momentous proportions, where heaven meets earth, that nobody has a real clue about it all.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  16

I would also give a short answer of "no".    But boy does that require some  explanation.  I think the existence  of the modern state of Israel is  a fulfillment  of prophecy, God is not surprised it has happened, but knowing  the  genesis, background, methods and people behind political Zionism, I see no evidence that God is the one who has restored a repentant people to their land in order to serve Him. 

The history  of political Zionism and the architects and sponsors of it, is a dark one, full of Kabbalistic worship, and fully sold out to satan, not God.  Leopards don't change their spots, but just as with every other deception satan has ever tried to hide behind, it will eventually prove to end up serving God's ultimate plans.

True Israel, repentant, and ready to serve their (our) King will undoubtedly prevail and both occupy and control all the historical land promised to them.  I fully believe there is a remnant of God's people within those borders now, but the nation as a nation is currently bent on establishing the rule of the anti-christ and are the international center  of that  effort.

Edited by Jostler
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  204

Oh, we are talking about this now? My father does believe that Israel coming back in the 1940s was indeed GOD's will to restore the nation, fulfilling prophecy.

21 hours ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Interesting brother, I would say no myself. 

This political state of Israel seems to be a move of the UN (see Ezekiel 36). It has been the devil's goal to own the Promised Land since it was promised to Abraham. It is possible World War one and two were staged by the Elite in order to achieve this political success, but the evidence on that isn't entirely reliable, so I won't submit it as fact. 

But there will come a time when Israel (Christians and the believing literal seed of Jacob) will return to the Promised Land, which will have much larger extended borders than this tiny political state now! With New Jerusalem it's centre.  (search images for New Jerusalem size) HalleluYah, it is not long now!

When that prophecy is fulfilled, He will no longer be referred to as the "God who brought Israel out of Egypt". But rather, the "God who brought out His people from all nations unto Him".  Therefore, as He isn't referred to as this yet and the Exodus is still seen as the biggest act to the Jews, we know this is still to come.

It will be a very significant and dramatic time in world history, that no one in the world can deny, not even the hardened atheist, whose heart will fail within them during that time.  It will not be like this slow drib-drab return of the political state now - most of which don't acknowledge Messiah or some even God! No, it will be the Messiah’s flock alone. 

As remarkable as the founding of the political state of Israel was,  it's a foreshadow at most. But it will be at the crosshairs for a great war to come unfortunately.  These things must happen before the coming of New Jerusalem. 

As to whether that war is coming now (as possibly suggested in the "Dragons of Arabia" and Persia prophecy in the apocryphal book of 2 Esdras) with the news today, I don't know.  This might just be another rumour of war. But I could easily believe within the next 50 years we will see Israel called out and restored to the land (with its larger borders) for the 1000 year reign of our King.  

Because I can't see how the world can go on economically, evironmentanlly, sociologically and morally longer than 50 years. All these areas are failing fast or in a pressure cooker waiting to burst.  The world stage is being set for the "saviour" of all these areas, to rescue and save mankind and bring "peace" - the antichrist.  When he reveals Himself, we will either be here or not, but not much time for mankind will remain. So look up. 

Even so, come Lord Yahushua (Jesus) 

Love & Shalom 

Some interesting ideas you have shared ,I will quote Jesus, my kingdom is not of this world if it were my servants would fight that I be not arrested  by the jews ,now my kingdom is not of this realm.my understanding is the state was made like any micro nation was made.That it has no part in Gods kingdom and in the new heavens and new earth.its earthly and devilish it is waxing old like a garment and will be cast away..heaven Is my throne says the lord and the earth is my footstool.just some scriptures that came to mind thank you for sharing your ideas.I want to understand what people think God had anything to do with this I hear it all the time but can't find scriptures to back it up.

Brother the apocrypha is not accepted by most believers...I never read it ,,who was he ?

Add text
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

The war for God's holy mount Zion (Jerusalem) will be of epic and cosmic proportions. No man can even get a clear glimpse of this. It is apocryphally spoken of down thru the ages, yet is is of such momentous proportions, where heaven meets earth, that nobody has a real clue about it all.

Revelation speaks about it.the apostle john wrote about it .thank you for your reply ,I'm interested to hear what people have to say ,thank you.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  1

7 minutes ago, Christdiedforoursins said:

I want to understand what people think God had anything to do with this I hear it all the time but can't find scriptures to back it up.

Shalom,

I think people base this loosely on the prophesied return to the Land, but heavily on Isaiah 66:8...

"Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children."

I think it's the wrong application of that Scripture personally, but that's the one I often hear cited in regard to the political state of Israel.

Love & Shalom

Edited by Tzephanyahu

9 minutes ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Shalom,

I think people base this loosely on the prophesied return to the Land, but heavily on Isaiah 66:8...

"Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children."

I think it's the wrong application of that Scripture personally, but that's the one I often hear cited in regard to the political state of Israel.

Love & Shalom

Yes I agree this scripture is misunderstood,Jesus is Israel."my son who I called out of Egypt" we are born again and his people by faith in him ,Jesus came to do what Israel as a nation could not do ,he is Gods true son by faith in him we become the children of God and his spirit comes to live in us as was promised in the new covenant, in Christ all the old testament prophecy is fulfilled, it seems people  are being  influenced by Judaism.thank you ,that's a pretty good scripture you chose.

Typing error