IGNORED

Did God bring about the modern state of Israel as fulfillment of prophecy?

Christdiedforoursins

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Christdiedforoursins said:

it seems people  are being  influenced by Judaism.thank you ,that's a pretty good scripture you chose.

You're welcome my friend.

Yes, in these last days the Political State of Israel seems to be destined for great disasters, according to prophecy.  Many Christians and Jews will be disheartened by the sight of this and the faith of some may fail.  I wonder if Iran will be the catalyst for this, as they currently have their sights on Israel...  Or maybe it will be at the behest of another event.

If you would like to research the matter more, I will PM you a couple of videos shortly which delves into this matter in more depth.

Love & Shalom

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/12/1986

10 minutes ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children."

Speaking of the spiritual birth to spiritual  mount Zion ,the new jerusalem the mother of us all Galatians 4:26-27But Jerusalem which is above is free,which is the mother of us all.For it is written rejoyce oh barren  that nearest not ;break forth and cry ,thou that travailest not:for the desolate hath many more children than she that hath an husband

2 minutes ago, Tzephanyahu said:

You're welcome my friend.

Yes, in these last days the Political State of Israel seems to be destined for great disasters, according to prophecy.  Many Christians and Jews will be disheartened by the sight of this and the faith of some may fail.  I wonder if Iran will be the catalyst for this, as they currently have their sights on Israel...  Or maybe it will be at the behest of another event.

If you would like to research the matter more, I will PM you a couple of videos shortly which delves into this matter in more depth.

Love & Shalom

I'll be interested to see  /read /hear,thank you ,my understanding is that the occupied territories are just like any other country just specifically populated with mainly unbelievers,that Jesus is the true Israel ,and that by faith in him "all Israel will be saved ". That just like any place the people there need to be saved by faith in Jesus,its just a worldly place,,and that the great and terrible events that derstoyed the earthly temple and where people were killed and taken captive have already happened as Jesus prophesied .But Jesus is the true temple and our(believers) bodies are living stones of the temple of the living God. OK my friend maybe latter ,thanks hay I hope you have a good day may Jesus's peace fill you  

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, JacquelineDeane55 said:

Oh, we are talking about this now? My father does believe that Israel coming back in the 1940s was indeed GOD's will to restore the nation, fulfilling prophecy.

Good day my sister I hope your well.thank you for your post.Sister,Who is you Father ? My sister...why do you think our Father would bring unbelievers to Palestine ?

BEAR WITH ME PLEASE !!!

My understanding is that like this virtual country we as Christians have a citizenship in heaven our king is Jesus the policies are to love one another and to love our Father God,that were citizens by faith in our King who died to save us from the world the flesh and the devil and gave us eternal life by faith in him  ,were ambassadors for Christs kingdom ,stranger's in this world and we seek a better country were there is no war or sorrow sickness or death that Jesus has overcome the evil one he cannot touch us ,were here to tell the good news about what our King has done for humanity's(john 3v16) by forgiving our sins (1Cor15:3-4).That God is making a new heavens and a new earth and were here to tell every creature under heaven the good news and we await our king to come and redeem us from this world and age to take us to our fathers house ,where there are many mansions as Jesus said .we must not love the world ,,or the things. If the world ,the only way to gain citizenship is to be born again by Gods holy spirit .this is my understanding were Jews spiritually ,Jesus came to make one new man were there is neither Jew free slave free male female were all one in Christ Jesus. This is my understanding ,Jesus has overcome the world .the worldly kingdoms are just that worldly but we are Born from above  by faith in he who is above all.. Jesus the messiah the king of kings and lot of lords.

Edited by Christdiedforoursins
Add text
  • Thanks 1

A brother posted this on the new humanity website as a kind of response to a question I had. And a statement I made.I hope its interesting/clarifying /insightful.

May Jesus bless and keep you all thanks for your input into this subject.

What is – & Who are – Israel?

Who or what is Israel? That which establishes itself through politics and military might, or that which is founded through the New Covenant, by the Spirit, through faith in the Messiah?

So he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord Almighty (Zechariah 4:6).

For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.

The Lord did not set his affection on you and choose you because you were more numerous than other peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples. But it was because the Lord loved you and kept the oath he swore to your ancestors that he brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the land of slavery, from the power of Pharaoh king of Egypt. Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments. But those who hate him he will repay to their face by destruction; he will not be slow to repay to their face those who hate him (Deuteronomy 7:6-10).

in Scripture it says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame.” Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe, “The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone,” and, “A stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall.” They stumble because they disobey the message—which is also what they were destined for. But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy (1 Peter 2:6-10).

This is what the Lord says, he who appoints the sun to shine by day, who decrees the moon and stars to shine by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar — the Lord Almighty is his name: “Only if these decrees vanish from my sight,” declares the Lord, “will Israel ever cease being a nation before me.” This is what the Lord says: “Only if the heavens above can be measured and the foundations of the earth below be searched out will I reject all the descendants of Israel because of all they have done,” declares the Lord (Jeremiah 31:35-37).

I ask: Did Israel not understand? First, Moses says, “I will make you envious by those who are not a nation; I will make you angry by a nation that has no understanding.” And Isaiah boldly says, “I was found by those who did not seek me; I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me.” But concerning Israel he says, “All day long I have held out my hands to a disobedient and obstinate people.” I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew. Don’t you know what Scripture says in the passage about Elijah—how he appealed to God against Israel: “Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me”? And what was God’s answer to him? “I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal” (Romans 10:19 – 11:4).

There are currently 195 countries in the world and all of them, except for 2, are members of the United Nations. There are only two countries which are not members and are considered observer states, the Vatican and Palestine (source: How many countries are there in the world?).

It has often been suggested that in the world you have, for example, the country of Greece for the Greeks, Britain for the British, Ireland for the Irish, Germany for the Germans, Italy for the Italians, Persia [Iran] for the Persians [Iranians], Egypt for the Egyptians etc. It was also once suggested, before 1948, that there was a nation called Israel who had no country and that a place in the Middle East, the original borders of Israel, was an open country “with no people” that would be ideally suitable for a “scattered people without a country”. So, as you have Greece for the Greeks, so too ought you have Israel for “the Jews”. But who are the “Jews”?

This is very important to grasp and to comprehend: As quoted above, the Lord said through the Prophet Jeremiah, that as long as the sun shines upon this world and the moon is in the sky, Israel will never cease to be a nation. There are now false teachers who even quote this verse to suggest that in 1948, Israel “once again became a nation”. Such a suggestion is utter nonsense because it implies that for a time, from 70 AD until 1948, that Israel did perhaps cease to be a nation. A nation, whom God said would never cease to exist, actually never did cease to exist  – and could not, therefore, come into being – or have been born gain  as a nation in 1948 – (because, from the time the Lord spoke to Jeremiah, long before 1948, the sun and the moon remained and so too, Israel never ceased to exist as a nation even though they were scattered throughout the world.)

Paul taught: It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.” In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring (Romans 9:6-8).

It is now a fait accompli and widely accepted that a person who calls themselves a “Jew”, through their natural line of birth, (particularly through their mother being a Jew) or through conversion to Judaism, have the right of return to the country, Israel. This assertion is utterly false and must be exposed as false even at the risk of the unwarranted charge of “antisemitism”.

A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God (Romans 2:28-29).

I will state this quite emphatically and categorically, A person who joins himself to the God of Israel in faithful obedience to His New Covenant which He has made through His Anointed King, Jesus, is born again and fully counted as a member of God’s holy, priestly nation, Israel, quite regardless of their former natural birth, (whether formerly Jew or Gentile). The New Covenant has replaced the former Old Covenant.

Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (which is done in the body by human hands) — remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace, and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.

For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for the sake of you Gentiles— Surely you have heard about the administration of God’s grace that was given to me for you, that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly. In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, which was not made known to people in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets. This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:11 – 3:6).

If any people living as foreigners scattered among the nations is redeemed through their faith in Jesus the Messiah and they are born again from above, circumcised by the Holy Spirit, they are one body with the Israel of God, which includes Jews and which is also no longer exclusive of the other nations of the world. That which is expanded by God’s mercy certainly has not replaced the original people born according to the flesh who also are redeemed through faith in Jesus.

So I ask: Who have the right of return to the country in the Middle East – a people exclusively calling themselves “Jews”, or the redeemed people called to the obedience to God through their faith in Jesus the Messiah.

All these people [the faithfully obedient] were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance, admitting that they were foreigners and strangers on earth. People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own. If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. Instead, they were longing for a better country—a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them (Hebrews 11:13-16).

He has founded his city on the holy mountain. The Lord loves the gates of Zion more than all the other dwellings of Jacob. Glorious things are said of you, city of God: “I will record Rahab and Babylon among those who acknowledge me— Philistia too, and Tyre , along with Cush— and will say, ‘This one was born in Zion.’” Indeed, of Zion it will be said, “This one and that one were born in her, and the Most High himself will establish her.” The Lord will write in the register of the peoples: “This one was born in Zion.” As they make music they will sing, “All my fountains are in you” Psalm 87:1-7).

Those who call themselves “Jews” and who want to be counted among the redeemed people of God are faced with two main choices and a third choice of waiting in doubt and limbo: Believe in Jesus the Messiah and receive the promised inheritance through faithful obedience to the King of kings, or reject the Messiah and try to take possession of the earthly country by political and military human effort and find that you have struggled in vain. The third passive choice, which many Jews in the exile have opted for, is to resist Zionism and wait for another messiah to hopefully come because they do not believe that Jesus is indeed the Messiah who came at the appointed time in history.

However, a true “Zionist” blessed and approved by God is one who is in Jesus the Messiah and waiting for the heavenly City of Jerusalem to be revealed in God appointed time. They are Israel, a nation scattered among the nations, with opportunity to return to an earthly country, but who are rather waiting for that heavenly country, the home of the righteous. 

But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly, to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

See to it that you do not refuse him who speaks. If they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, how much less will we, if we turn away from him who warns us from heaven? At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.” The words “once more” indicate the removing of what can be shaken —that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain.

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our “God is a consuming fire” (Hebrews 12:22-28). 

The kingdom of God is being restored to Israel as Israel’s membership expands to include, not only Jews who believe in Jesus, but people called out of darkness from all the nations of the world. They have no compulsion to return to the small strip of land in the Middle East, because they are patiently and faithfully waiting for a new country. It is very unfortunate that we now need to contend with a political motivation of so-called “Zionism” that tries to take the place of the larger, expanded Israel through what they narrowly and racially classify as being “Jewish”.

But the King of kings has said – and his final word remains, “These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you” (Revelation 3:7-9).

Our vindication as the Israel of God will be through our faithful obedience to Jesus the King of kings. Amen.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 1/12/2020 at 5:17 AM, Tzephanyahu said:

. It has been the devil's goal to own the Promised Land since it was promised to Abraham.

The devil has had the Promise Land through Islam off and on for centuries...  The ottoman empire controlled it until the war was over so I don't think the devil caused the Jewish people to be there now.     It was more the British Monarchy and the power structure there that created the situation where Israel could declare itself a country...   and the Backing of the USA when they did and have since....    The UN would do away with it if we would let it.

I can't tell you for fact that God brought them back to the land, but I can tell you that something non human helped them win the battles with the Muslims for there is really no common sense way that they could have defended themselves against the standing armies that attacked them by human means...

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 1/13/2020 at 3:48 AM, Christdiedforoursins said:

This is my understanding ,Jesus has overcome the world .the worldly kingdoms are just that worldly but we are Born from above  by faith in he who is above all.. Jesus the messiah the king of kings and lot of lords.

While very true, the worldly kingdoms are just worldly however as long as we are flesh we have to exist in these kingdoms and deal with the things of this world.   Jesus Kingdom according to what he told Pilot was not of this world.     So we have to deal with it till he comes back or we die....   

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Isaiah foretold of the worldwide return of Jews to Israel.

Bible passage: Isaiah 43:5-6

Written: perhaps between 701-681 BC

Fulfilled: late 1900s

In Isaiah 43:5-6, the prophet Isaiah said that the Jews would return to their homeland from the east, the west, the north and the south. Isaiah lived about 2700 years ago. At that time, the Assyrians had forced many Jews in the northern kingdom of Israel into exile. Those Jews were taken to other areas in the Middle East. Then, about 1900 years ago, the Romans destroyed the city of Jerusalem and killed and exiled hundreds of thousands of Jews. Since then, the Jews have been scattered to virtually every country in the world. But, during the past century, millions of Jews have returned to Israel, from the east, the west, the north and the south.

From the east: Many Jews living in the Middle East moved to Israel by the early 1900s.

From the west: During mid-1900s, hundreds of thousands of Jews living in the West (Europe and the United States) began moving to Israel.

From the north: The former Soviet Union (Russia) is north of Israel. It refused to allow its Jewish residents to move to Israel. But, after years of pressure from other countries, Russia finally began to allow Jews to return to Israel during the 1980s. So far, hundreds of thousands of Russian Jews have moved to Israel.

From the south: Ethiopia, which is south of Israel, also refused to allow its Jews to return to Israel. But, in 1985, Israel struck a deal with Ethiopia's communist government to allow the Jews of Ethiopia to move to Israel. On the weekend of May 25, 1991, 14,500 Ethiopian Jews were airlifted to Israel.

Isaiah's prophecy was also correct in saying that the north (Russia) and the south (Ethiopia) would have to be persuaded to give up their Jews. Many countries pressured Russia for years before it began to allow its Jews to leave. And Ethiopia had to be paid a ransom to allow its Jews to leave.

Isaiah's prophecy was also correct in saying that the Jews would return "from the ends of the earth," and Isaiah said that many centuries before the Jews had been scattered to the ends of the earth. During the past 100 years, Jews living as far east as China, as far west as the West Coast of the United States, as far north as Scandinavia, and as far south as South Africa, have moved to Israel.

Here is Isaiah 43:5-6

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, `Give them up!' and to the south, `Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth....

Link,

http://www.100prophecies.org/page5.htm

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

22 hours ago, other one said:

The devil has had the Promise Land through Islam off and on for centuries...  The ottoman empire controlled it until the war was over so I don't think the devil caused the Jewish people to be there now.     It was more the British Monarchy and the power structure there that created the situation where Israel could declare itself a country...   and the Backing of the USA when they did and have since....    The UN would do away with it if we would let it.

I can't tell you for fact that God brought them back to the land, but I can tell you that something non human helped them win the battles with the Muslims for there is really no common sense way that they could have defended themselves against the standing armies that attacked them by human means...

Thank you ,that's interesting I understand the devil is not really interested in land at all but in deciveing people .to blind them from faith in Jesus the messiah and worshiping the one true God.I have heard of people thinking the 6day war was a miracle or something ,,in a way the Muslim nations have acted quite well and don't seem to look for war but smaller groups within them cause trouble ,but I'm only speaking from limited knowledge .I understand Egypt was in control of Palestine as a territory for like 100years or so ,and that like you say Israel exist by recognition by other united nations countries like you suggested/said .thanks for the comment ...