dhchristian

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  0

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. (Rev. 3:9)

and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. (Rev. 2;9b)

Those who have been around forums have experienced this spirit at work trying to rob you of your grace and your Liberty in Christ Jesus over an over again. Paul the Apostle dealt with same spirits as well in Galatians writing: And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage: (2:4)

He then continues on stating I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain. O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? (Gal 2:21-3:3) 

It is these sorts of Questions that will win the victory over these carnal temptations brought on by these spirits that come in unawares. 

We as Christians walk under the New covenant of Grace that was established by the death of the Testator, the Lamb of God. We Follow the way that leads to Life, and the Law of the spirit of Life, not the law of sin and death (romans 8:1-5) Most of these sorts have no concept of what differentiates the Law of the Spirit of life, from the law of sin and death, indeed they cannot because they are carnally minded, thinking in terms of carnal obedience and living their life under their own power so that they can claim their own righteousness. But we who are in Christ Jesus have the righteousness of Christ Jesus Imputed upon us by the Blood of the Lamb.

It sorrows my heart every time I encounter one of these lost souls on the WWW or in person. For I know the torment they live under, the bondage.

Paul writes in one of my all time favorite verses.... For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. (2 Cor 5:21)

Not only was he made to be "sin for us" thus substituting himself for our just due punishment (Hallelujah!), Which is what the Blood of the Lamb Did under the Old covenant, But that second part has no shadow under the Old covenant. We As Christians have no need to claim our own self righteousness, for we have the righteousness of Christ So Long as we "abide in the vine". (John 15)

Some may say "well isn't abiding in the vine adding a work to salvation?" Not at all, All it means is that continue trusting in His grace and his righteousness rather than leaning on our own self righteousness to keep us saved. We Preach "done, Done, Done", while they preach "do, do, do". Nothing we can do can please God apart from faith. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. (Heb. 11:6)

God Bless.