• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

There are two road's. 

One is to Hell  <----> One is to Heaven  

Take the Right Road to Heaven through  Jesus . 

***Satan cannot give you Life ...only God can !

Edited by WOMAN OF GOD
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Haha 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, WOMAN OF GOD said:

There are two road's. 

That is true. :)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  103
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

yeah and the bible says in matthew that many follow the road to hell and few follow the road to heaven.

I wish it wasn't so but alas it is. Makes me sad to be honest. What's the point of being alive 80 years then get tormented for eternity? There's no point.

All you can do is tell them the truth then its up to them. That's all we can do.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  3

On 1/13/2020 at 12:56 PM, WOMAN OF GOD said:

There are two road's. 

I have set before you this day life or death. Choose life

Jesus speaks about the two path: the narrow path and the broad path. Many will follow the broad path 

The above scripture both in the OT and the NT is speaking to the redeemed.

If many of the redeemed are not willing to obey God fully , how much more the unsaved. Yes, they will choose their own way which will lead to the road to hell.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.99
  • Days Won:  21

God is good and faithful. Even to saving the repentant thief on the cross. We cannot plumb the depths of Yeshua's love for the lost. It is very hard to even 'get it' sometimes. It is often beyond our understanding and God's ways are past finding out.

Nobody is saved by their own merit. It is a work of the Cross of our Lord. We just have to BELIEVE, and though prone to fail from time to time, it is ALWAYS a work of the Lord and not of ourselves. We have to hang in there and be LOYAL to our Lord regardless of circumstances, pitfalls and stumbling stones strewn in front of our pathways.

Sometimes it don't feel good and smooth, but that is not the point. The 'feelings' often get in the way, and warm fuzzes do not speak of the Lord necessarily. We just keep on no matter what. Run the race to the finish line and let God be True and every man a liar.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,523
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

3 hours ago, K9Buck said:

One may go down the wide path but nevertheless be saved due to their faith in Christ, correct?

Incorrect, for the going down that "wide"  path  is testimony of denial of Jesus as Lord God and savior. Paul has addressed that question  for you and me within the Bible.Please seek it out for yourself and read the entirety  of that message. Make you own conclusion, but based upon the word of God. Don't speculate nor chance dancing with the enemy's the little antichrists which are many and are among us even now.

Please see "Road To Heaven" at https://www.levitt.com/road  a pictural road sign tract by Zola Levitt Ministries which that ministry invites all to copy and share.

From which comes the following references:

The Dead End, Proverbs 16:25 and Matthew 7:13,14

Wrong Way, Luke 12:3

One Way, John 14:6

Yield, John 1:12

May God bless each to be aware and be wary of deceptions by the enemy. May each  of us stay on the proper pathway in our adventure.

On 1/20/2020 at 3:32 AM, Ineedhugs said:

That's all we can do

Hi, I understand the tone of the message yet desire to add;

I can pray. For God answers prayer.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,212
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Not trying to push over any carts here. But I have never looked at narrow vs wide road as salvation. One He didn't die yet. He was not talking to any Christian or Church. I can see though how some can take it as finding Christ for " But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it". See I know about the book of life  and we see that as only believers. Yet David said "Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, And not be written with the righteous". Seems some not righteous  were written in the book of life with the righteous. I wonder sometimes if that book is  about THIS life and those written in the LAMBS book are saved. So when someone is blotted out they in this life die. Again this is what I WONDER about.. PLEASE understand that. I am NOT saying this is as in Gospel truth. :)

So for me PERSONALLY wonder if those roads can also mean about this life. He said "I came that they may have life, and may have it abundantly." I wonder if that is not the narrow road. I do see in this world many take the wide road and it does lead to destruction in this world. And we must have to ask about all the millions of millions that died and never heard of Christ. Seems hard to believe that now days. Yet I heard this Jewish man. Lived in NY City. It was the year 2000 something. Get that? 2000 and he living in NY never once heard about Jesus before. He is saved now. I believe so many are blind and Christ telling them that were not saved not Christian no Church said "if you were blind you would have no sin. You say you see your sin remains".

So again PLEASE remember some of this was just things I wonder about. In the end.. He is just and is the perfect judge. Praise GOD its not me lol But YES JESUS is the ONLY Way the Father.