Hadley

ID2020

The ID2020 Alliance is a digital identity program that uses vaccination to insert tiny microchips into people’s bodies as part of a “digital identity program,” which has already been rolled out for use on the homeless…Big Pharma is officially partnering with the tech industry to pair “immunization” with digital biometrics, meaning humans will soon be micro chipped, tracked, and ultimately controlled through a global identification matrix. (“ID2020 and Partners Launch Program to Provide Digital ID with Vaccines,

For years we’ve been watching as Microsoft founder Bill Gates, now retired from the company he founded, use his billions to give “free vaccinations” to people in third world countries. Now Bill has become a founding partner in another company, this one is called the ID2020 Alliance, and its goal is to give every human being on Earth a digital id. How do they plan on accomplishing this feat? By combining mandatory vaccinations with implantable microchips.

This hybrid of vaccinations and implantable microchips is already happening. (“The ID2020 Alliance Is Setting the Course of Digital ID Through a Multi-Stakeholder Partnership, Ensuring Digital ID Is Responsibly Implemented and Widely Accessible,” https://id2020.org/) –Terry

378976460_closeupofmangettingchipped..jpg.65d0848b5d6f88d117fa9a1c85bb5c29.jpg

Living in the tail end of the end times, which I believe we are. At this point in history it seems obvious the microchip probably is associated with "the Mark of the Beast". It can and will contain all your personal identifiers and information and you can be tracked anywhere globally. They have become popular inserting in pets, farm animals, products shipped and for inventory; and high risk people being kidnapped in foreign countries to be located.

Nothing personal against tattoo's but, look at the percentage of the population today sporting them. If painful tattoo's have become the social norm, what's a little pin prick of a needle with something the size smaller than a grain of rice?

Here in the U.S. a number of companies have tried making this implant mandatory for security reasons and access to classified areas, as a condition of employment; but so far the courts have rejected this, so far that is.

What if? What if in addition to what this microchip, smaller than a grain of rice, and continually getting smaller; can do more than what it is already capable of doing? Suppose one day soon it's capable of monitoring your health and the onset of disease and DNA change. Suppose it could interact automatically with your body and intercede with the prevention and/or repair of your DNA, preventing clogged arteries and give early warnings or cancer and other diseases? Suppose it came with the promise of 'greatly' extending ones life that had this chip inserted? Would people immediately line up and swear an allegiance to the 'one' offering it?

Just some thoughts of what appears to be shaping up.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

everyone needs to understand that the chips that people are getting put in them are nothing but a single number.   a unique number for that person...…    that number has to be tied to a data base for all your other information.....     your credit card does basically the same thing.....    the chip is just the little strip on the side of the card.....   and it's actually easier to clone and steal than your card is for it can be done from three to five feet away with a small tool available today or that you can build for less than $50.

I believe the mark will be something a lot more sophisticated than the chips we see today.----

• Well Said! 1

On 1/13/2020 at 4:54 AM, Hadley said:

The ID2020 Alliance is a digital identity program that uses vaccination to insert tiny microchips into people’s bodies as part of a “digital identity program,” which has already been rolled out for use on the homeless…Big Pharma is officially partnering with the tech industry to pair “immunization” with digital biometrics, meaning humans will soon be micro chipped, tracked, and ultimately controlled through a global identification matrix. (“ID2020 and Partners Launch Program to Provide Digital ID with Vaccines,

If you are saying this is the MOB it will not happen until the Antichrist comes into the scene during the 7 year tribulation. In the mean time I will get my vaccinations like I always do. Not getting them can kill you. 

20 hours ago, other one said:

everyone needs to understand that the chips that people are getting put in them are nothing but a single number.   a unique number for that person...…    that number has to be tied to a data base for all your other information.....     your credit card does basically the same thing.....    the chip is just the little strip on the side of the card.....   and it's actually easier to clone and steal than your card is for it can be done from three to five feet away with a small tool available today or that you can build for less than $50.

I believe the mark will be something a lot more sophisticated than the chips we see today.----

Hey other one!

I'm no expert but, I think we're well beyond that even at present. True, I think it's a number and all tied into a computer database for tracking, etc. For years now dignitaries, the elite, wealthy and at risk have been getting these RFID implants for visiting risky countries that kidnap people for ransom; so they can be located and rescued. Many commercial trucks on our interstate highways now bypass weight scales and inspection stations because their cargo and weight has been verified and transmitted through the use of microchip technology. 

Many products we purchase today, with the eventual goal of everything chipped, come with a microchip attached and embedded to it. For location, inventory, product details, weight, price, reordering, etc. They can be electrically powered by various power sources including chemical interaction and bio-metric heat. They can generate a signal themselves remotely and/or be scanned physically. One of the great fraud and identity theft concerns at present, is getting the chip of your debit cards / credit cards scanned from inside your wallet or purse, scanned by someone just walking by you and you not even having the foggiest clue. The world revolves around math and numbers.

With the advent and perfection of artificial intelligence (AI), what uses in micro technology could it be adapted to? 

Interesting times huh??

P.S. Another interesting thought. I've heard no one dispute knowledge and technology is doubling every three months now. Where will our technology be in say, 2-5 years from now? They can't even keep up and make "smart phone" versions fast enough to keep up with the technology changes. There seems to be a lot of concern and possible dangers with this coming 5G technology? I don't have a clue what this 5G technology involves, do you??

Edited by Dennis1209

20 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I will get my vaccinations like I always do. Not getting them can kill you. 

Hello missmuffet!

On the flip side... Do you ever listen to the laundry list of disclaimers in drug advertisements? How the drug can be worse than your ailments and cause a variety of illnesses and reactions including death? I believe I've heard the number at 1 - 2% of the population will suffer an adverse effect or death. What if you, a loved one or someone you know is among that 1 - 2 percent? 

Who knows what is being injected into your body, the doctor, nurse, pharmacist, no, and who controls it. Pharmakeía is a multi billion dollar business and whom says it's safe and effective, "mice and selective human studies"? Who makes and controls that product, and from whom and where do they obtain what goes into it? 

Children have no say so about what or if they get immunizations, it's decided for them. There's thousands of examples of adverse actions caused by vaccinations. Risk vs. reward.

I remember in the mid 1970's getting the Swine Flu shot and what it did to me; and it never panned out. Eighty percent of the time a person gets their yearly flu shot, it's useless or ineffective. They take a guess of what strain or mutation of the virus is developing and make a vaccine for it, and they're most often wrong. 

Edited by Dennis1209

24 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hello missmuffet!

On the flip side... Do you ever listen to the laundry list of disclaimers in drug advertisements? How the drug can be worse than your ailments and cause a variety of illnesses and reactions including death? I believe I've heard the number at 1 - 2% of the population will suffer an adverse effect or death. What if you, a loved one or someone you know is among that 1 - 2 percent? 

Who knows what is being injected into your body, the doctor, nurse, pharmacist, no, and who controls it. Pharmakeía is a multi billion dollar business and whom says it's safe and effective, "mice and selective human studies"? Who makes and controls that product, and from whom and where do they obtain what goes into it? 

Children have no say so about what or if they get immunizations, it's decided for them. There's thousands of examples of adverse actions caused by vaccinations. Risk vs. reward.

I remember in the mid 1970's getting the Swine Flu shot and what it did to me; and it never panned out. Eighty percent of the time a person gets their yearly flu shot, it's useless or ineffective. They take a guess of what strain or mutation of the virus is developing and make a vaccine for it, and they're most often wrong. 

I guess the fact that our lifespans have nearly doubled since the early 1900's has nothing to do with medications.....