Hadley

ID2020

well, I'm not sure about all of this.

I know that the bible does say in revelation 13:15 that the beast will cause everyone who will not worship the beast to be killed and THEN..

In 13:16 the beast FORCED all people to receive the mark of the beast or they could not buy or sell.

I truly believe that the currently chip is not the mark, but if they begin to force it on us, I will not take it you can bet on that.

This post is definitely a Heads up to me though, Thanks!

Praise God!

On 1/15/2020 at 12:04 PM, other one said:

everyone needs to understand that the chips that people are getting put in them are nothing but a single number.   a unique number for that person...…    that number has to be tied to a data base for all your other information.....     your credit card does basically the same thing.....    the chip is just the little strip on the side of the card.....   and it's actually easier to clone and steal than your card is for it can be done from three to five feet away with a small tool available today or that you can build for less than $50.

I believe the mark will be something a lot more sophisticated than the chips we see today.----

"Breaking News" (AP) April 1, 2028

The FDA has just approved bio-metric use for humans of a medical marvel device that will turn modern medicine upside down, and the way we think of internal medicine, check up's and medical treatments. The FDA has announced in conjunction with XYZ laboratories, Phizer laboratories, ABC nanotechnology and Cerious Artificial intelligence (CAI); the perfection and production of a microchip that; will almost eliminate the need for doctor and hospital visits and intervention to monitor your health and eliminate annual doctor's appointments. This tiny device, half the size of a grain of rice, is inserted just under the skin of your hand or forehead, for best reception and transmission of electronic and artificial intelligence data. Full scale production of this monitoring device is expected to start this month.

This product has been tested safe in laboratory mice, blah, blah blah....

In addition to the associated unique number and all your personal information stored. Would you think the preceding to be beyond the realm of what's down the pipe shortly? But to receive this new life saving technology there's strings attached. Worship and allegiance is associated with this 'mark'. There's something associated with this mark, where there's no change of mind once received, no repentance or forgiveness once accepted and received, your soul is condemned forever. Whatever it turns out to be; it appears the vast multitude of the global population will acquire it in a very small window of time. It may very well be something else but; at this point, if we are living in the end times, it seems to be the best candidate, 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Just in case no one noticed the date

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

The FDA has just approved bio-metric use for humans of a medical marvel device that will turn modern medicine upside down, and the way we think of internal medicine, check up's and medical treatments. The FDA has announced in conjunction with XYZ laboratories, Phizer laboratories, ABC nanotechnology and Cerious Artificial intelligence (CAI); the perfection and production of a microchip that; will almost eliminate the need for doctor and hospital visits and intervention to monitor your health and eliminate annual doctor's appointments. This tiny device, half the size of a grain of rice, is inserted just under the skin of your hand or forehead, for best reception and transmission of electronic and artificial intelligence data. Full scale production of this monitoring device is expected to start this month.

This product has been tested safe in laboratory mice, blah, blah blah....

In addition to the associated unique number and all your personal information stored. Would you think the preceding to be beyond the realm of what's down the pipe shortly? But to receive this new life saving technology there's strings attached. Worship and allegiance is associated with this 'mark'. There's something associated with this mark, where there's no change of mind once received, no repentance or forgiveness once accepted and received, your soul is condemned forever. Whatever it turns out to be; it appears the vast multitude of the global population will acquire it in a very small window of time. It may very well be something else but; at this point, if we are living in the end times, it seems to be the best candidate, 

I'll check the AP wires on that date and see if you are a prophet.....    Just to let you know, I did feel the gentle pull on my right leg there for a moment because I have been actually looking for this kind of technology, but not in a small chip form.

1 hour ago, other one said:

I'll check the AP wires on that date and see if you are a prophet.....    Just to let you know, I did feel the gentle pull on my right leg there for a moment because I have been actually looking for this kind of technology, but not in a small chip form.

We all know I'm not a prophet or have any special revelation, and I'm also a non-profit.

The fake April 1st headline I made up and posted was how I envision things could possibly play out; based on the extremely short time span that billions of people get this mark, and the technology and artificial intelligence required to operate such a system. Looking around at the technology and modern marvels of today, and what they are presently working on and perfecting; with technology and knowledge now doubling every three months. It's logical to envision the end product of some of this near future ways, means and delivery. Naturally I could be totally wrong.

The 144,000 virgin Jews are sealed and marked by God Himself. The majority of the globe that received the Antichrist mark are sealed and owned by Satan. The Bible doesn't indicate if these seals / marks are visible to the human naked eye or not. Most modern Bible translations say this mark is on the right hand or forehead; the KJV says in the right hand or forehead. That's a huge difference in interpretation of location of this little two letter word. It would look a little funny if it was the size of an apple. 

I'm not dogmatic about any of this, it's just the way I'm interpreting the progression of science and technology and end-time associated descriptions and events. No doubt there's going to be some surprises no one saw coming. 

6 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

We all know I'm not a prophet or have any special revelation, and I'm also a non-profit.

The fake April 1st headline I made up and posted was how I envision things could possibly play out; based on the extremely short time span that billions of people get this mark, and the technology and artificial intelligence required to operate such a system. Looking around at the technology and modern marvels of today, and what they are presently working on and perfecting; with technology and knowledge now doubling every three months. It's logical to envision the end product of some of this near future ways, means and delivery. Naturally I could be totally wrong.

The 144,000 virgin Jews are sealed and marked by God Himself. The majority of the globe that received the Antichrist mark are sealed and owned by Satan. The Bible doesn't indicate if these seals / marks are visible to the human naked eye or not. Most modern Bible translations say this mark is on the right hand or forehead; the KJV says in the right hand or forehead. That's a huge difference in interpretation of location of this little two letter word. It would look a little funny if it was the size of an apple. 

I'm not dogmatic about any of this, it's just the way I'm interpreting the progression of science and technology and end-time associated descriptions and events. No doubt there's going to be some surprises no one saw coming. 

It is my understanding that DARPA is working on this, but it is a brain implant quite a bit larger than the small chip.

15 hours ago, other one said:

It is my understanding that DARPA is working on this, but it is a brain implant quite a bit larger than the small chip.

Some time ago I seen a video of an amputee that got a brain implant that sent signals to his prosthetic arm and hand. He was able to pick up a glass and drink from it and many other normal functions. 

I can't verify if this is true or not and have some reservations but. I've seen and read some things where they're making progress reading peoples thoughts from their chemical / electrical brain impulses? Even showing fuzzy picture images on a computer monitor of what they're thinking? If that turns out to be fact, and technology and knowledge is doubling every three months; think of the implications and uses for control. 

It would give a whole new meaning to; speak up, I can't read your mind.The Dick Tracey wrist watch and the Jetsons technology is as obsolete as DOS programs. Who would have ever thunk?

Hi.. well a way to control people we know the world has always wanted to do. Like others said the beast that comes to life (how ever you wish to look at that) tells the world to worship him 1st. You don't need a mark at 1st. They are told you worship or die. Then.. then after that the mark comes. So any chip now is just what it is a chip.