Wayne222

Fever and chills

Today I am coming down with something.  Fever and weakness headache.  I hope not the flu I cannot take off for one. Thank you for any prayers for Gods touch. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying for You! 10

Shalom Wayne222,

Be sure to also post your prayer request with our Worthy Prayer Team.    Simply click on the Worthy Prayer Team link, and click login and submit your prayer request!  It's that simple!

God bless,

George

• Praise God! 1

Praying for you Wayne. Sounds like a similar bug to what me, my husband and others we know have had. Praying for your healing.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 2

22 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Dear Father God, thank You for giving us this day with Your Mercy and Grace helping us keep afloat in this world that has so many hills and valleys that without You, things can seem sometimes so impossible to surmount, Father God, we know that with You ALL things are possible and surmountable, Father God I come to You in prayer for our dear brother in Christ Wayne 222, Father God you know Waynes222 heart, his living situation all that he does for the glory of Your kingdom, dear Father God have Mercy on Wayne222 who is not feeling so well right now, strengthen him in his body Lord , strengthen his immune system to fight whatever is flue, or cold or whatever sickness that is trying to get the best of him, keep Wayne 22 immune system strong Lord,let it fight off whatever is trying to attack him Lord, let him have a peaceful , restorative sleep this night Lord, so sound that it will bring him to be refreshed tomorrow morning and feeling in better health. Father God let the Blood of Your only begotten Son Christ Jesus cover Wayne222 complete cancelling out every invading specimen that is trying to attack him. Let the blood of Your only begotten Son Christ Jesus cover,flow and wash all manner of sickness out and away from Wayne's body, I pray this to You.Father God forWayne222 and I am trusting You and Your Word to be faithful and stand true by our side in this payer of faith for our brother in Christ Jesus Wayne222. Thank You Father God for hearing this prayer for Wayne222. Amen! Amen1 Amen!

Thank you brother in christ. 

• Thumbs Up 2

9 hours ago, marvelloustime said:

Praying for you Wayne. Sounds like a similar bug to what me, my husband and others we know have had. Praying for your healing.

Thank you very much !

• Thumbs Up 4

20 hours ago, Worship Warriors said:

@Wayne222

I speak life over your body,  Wayne.  I declare and decree that by his stripes, you are healed. No weapon formed against you shall prosper

Thank you and God blessings to you.

• Thumbs Up 2

Praying now

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 2