• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  3

Enjoyable prayer

Prayer is the response of the heart. When the heart is so filled with the burning desire that is in God's heart , then you will flow in the spirit of prayer . Prayer will become enjoyable.  Isaiah 56:7  I will make them joyful in my house of prayer.

here is the conditions :

Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keeps the sabbath from polluting it, and takes hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer ( Isaiah 56-6-7)

Have you ever try to climb up a steep mountain against all the currents coming against you ?  After all the devil does not want you to meet with God.

In Exodus 33: before Moses made his great intercession before the throne for a fallen covenant people, He had 7 ascend in ascending the mountain of the LORD. Mount Sinai is the second largest mountain peak in Sinai Peninsula of Egypt, 2285 meters or 7500 feet height. Ascending and descending 7500 feet, 7 times, it takes dedication, patience, and love for God to climb up a mountain to meet with God.

Each ascend up the mountain  INCREASED HIS HUNGER and expended the capacity of his heart to contain more of God. His heart had become " wounded " as it were with the heart of God. When he made his great intersession before the throne, Moses was basically telling God what God wanted him to tell him. He was flowing in the spirit of prayer and was in deep intimacy with him after having spent 40 days twice on the mountain of God.

He was in the realm of ENJOYABLE prayer. Oh let us come to the mountain of the LORD and see his glory and his might.

Edited by Worship Warriors
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,184
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Worship Warriors said:

Enjoyable prayer

Prayer is the response of the heart. When the heart is so filled with the burning desire that is in God's heart , then you will flow in the spirit of prayer . Prayer will become enjoyable.  Isaiah 56:7  I will make them joyful in my house of prayer.

here is the conditions :

Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keeps the sabbath from polluting it, and takes hold of my covenant; Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer ( Isaiah 56-6-7)

Have you ever try to climb up a steep mountain against all the currents coming against you ?  After all the devil does not want you to meet with God.

In Exodus 33: before Moses made his great intercession before the throne for a fallen covenant people, He had 7 ascend in ascending the mountain of the LORD. Mount Sinai is the second largest mountain peak in Sinai Peninsula of Egypt, 2285 meters or 7500 feet height. Ascending and descending 7500 feet, 7 times, it takes dedication, patience, and love for God to climb up a mountain to meet with God.

Each ascend up the mountain  INCREASED HIS HUNGER and expended the capacity of his heart to contain more of God. His heart had become " wounded " as it were with the heart of God. When he made his great intersession before the throne, Moses was basically telling God what God wanted him to tell him. He was flowing in the spirit of prayer and was in deep intimacy with him after having spent 40 days twice on the mountain of God.

He was in the realm of ENJOYABLE prayer. Oh let us come to the mountain of the LORD and see his glory and his might.

Interesting, never really thought about how far and how much of an effort it was to ascend and descend (7000 feet) seven times.... Guess that means never give up in prayer? Think I like the meaning....... Nice read..

Be blessed as we take it to heart, Not me  

• Thumbs Up 1

@Not me

It takes a lot of effort to search, to seek , to pursue. You will have to reschedule your time. Give up some things so that you can remain focussed on this one thing. Proverbs 2:3-5 it you search for her as a hidden treasure, then you will find the fear of the lord and the knowledge of God.

In proverbs 2, the fear of the lord and the knowledge of God is personified as wisdom.

The hungry ones will search it out and find it. After all,  God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him.

There is always more of God to get.  So we should never stop searching and seeking.

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,184
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

13 minutes ago, Worship Warriors said:

@Not me

It takes a lot of effort to search, to seek , to pursue. You will have to reschedule your time. Give up some things so that you can remain focussed on this one thing. Proverbs 2:3-5 it you search for her as a hidden treasure, then you will find the fear of the lord and the knowledge of God.

In proverbs 2, the fear of the lord and the knowledge of God is personified as wisdom.

The hungry ones will search it out and find it. After all,  God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek him.

There is always more of God to get.  So we should never stop searching and seeking.

Works for me! 

“there is always more of God to get”

This is such a awesome truth, which I believe will be a constant, for all eternity, a getting to know the more of God. 

Be blessed in our journey into the more of God, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

17 hours ago, Worship Warriors said:

Enjoyable prayer

here is the conditions :

Paul told us to pray constantly (1 Thess 5:17). It's sort of a running conversation that lasts all day long, isn't it?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

3 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

Paul told us to pray constantly (1 Thess 5:17). It's sort of a running conversation that lasts all day long, isn't it?

I believe fasting ,prayer, eating the word of God ,getting in the prayer room are ways That we violently get serious and  radical about following Jesus.

You cannot offer your life as a continual sacrifice of worship and be praying constantly unless you have been intentional in spending quality time with God in the secret place first.

The secret place is where your inner man is being strengthened and shaped. You cannot be strong in the inner man on the run. Besides, prayer in its introduction is not costly. But to enter into all that God has made available in prayer is costly.

You have to ascend the mountain of the Lord and diligently seek him.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

7 minutes ago, Worship Warriors said:

I believe fasting ,prayer, eating the word of God ,getting in the prayer room are ways That we violently get serious and  radical about following Jesus.

You cannot offer your life as a continual sacrifice of worship and be praying constantly unless you have been intentional in spending quality time with God in the secret place first.

The secret place is where your inner man is being strengthened and shaped. You cannot be strong in the inner man on the run. Besides, prayer in its introduction is not costly. But to enter into all that God has made available in prayer is costly.

You have to ascend the mountain of the Lord and diligently seek him.

I would encourage everyone to read the Bible, cover to cover.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  2,230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,355
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

On 1/13/2020 at 8:43 PM, Worship Warriors said:

Enjoyable prayer

here is the conditions :

Amen, This kind of prayer is rightly divided, and also, I think of when Jesus says to watch and pray. Matthew 26:41

Love always, Walter and Debbie

• This is Worthy 1

15 hours ago, Walter and Deborah said:

Amen, This kind of prayer is rightly divided, and also, I think of when Jesus says to watch and pray. Matthew 26:41

Love always, Walter and Debbie

Jesus said to watch and pray. He also said to ask, seek and knock. If all we do is to ask, then we are lacking our in faith and in our growth in cultivating a life of prayer

To seek and to knock requires much more time and effort. Jesus would spend all night in prayer at times. 

In the new covenant, the church has been called to Mount Zion, the new Jerusalem. That's where our inheritance is. Those who have set their face on a pilgrimage will go forth from strenght to strenght each one appearing before God in Zion. 

Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? Who shall stand in his holy place.? This is the generation that seek your face, O God of Jacob. 

• Thanks 1