alaric_w

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  81
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1

When will the last generation start before the rapture of the church?

Luke 21:29-32 He told them this parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees. When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near. “Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.”

The generation after Israel revived as a nation (which has already happen in year 1948) is the last generation before Jesus’ second coming.

How long is one generation in the bible?

Psalm 90:10 Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.

According to the bible, one generation is between 70-80 years. This is why no one can pin-point the exact rapture date because there is an allowance of 10 years. God can rapture the church any time within this window of 10 years.

Based on these 2 information,

1) Jesus’ second coming will be between year 2018 to 2028.

2) However, the rapture will happen before the 7 year tribulation.

So we need to subtract 7 years out from 2018-2028. Hence the rapture can happen earliest in year 2011 and latest in year 2021.

Why is God delaying his coming?

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

God is rich in mercy and slow to anger. God will delay his second coming until everyone who is suppose to be save is saved. So I believe his second coming is near the end of year 2021.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,929
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

Pope is now 84 years old, how long does he have left IF he rules in the 7 years Great Tribulation ?

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Personal estimation for the year for Rapture of the Church

Matthew 24:36-44 KJV 36But that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your LORD doth come. 43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,187
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

54 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Pope is now 84 years old, how long does he have left IF he rules in the 7 years Great Tribulation ?

Hi R. Hartono,

The Pope is a religious leader and the A/C is a Political leader. Also the false prophet, (to the world) is the leader of the Economic side of the Global Government, as he causes all to take a mark in relation to `buying and selling.`

Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Personal estimation for the year for Rapture of the Church

Matthew 24:36-44 KJV 36But that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your LORD doth come. 43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Hi BeauJangeles,

Yes Jesus said that (while he was on earth), to the People of Israel who were in darkness. Now the Lord is at the right hand of the Father and has told His Body by the Holy Spirit, -

`But you Brethren, are NOT in darkness that this day should overtake you as a thief.` (1 Thess, 5: 4)

`...exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the day approaching.` (Heb. 10: 25)

Hope that helps, Marilyn.

1 hour ago, alaric_w said:

When will the last generation start before the rapture of the church?

Luke 21:29-32 He told them this parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees. When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near. “Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.”

The generation after Israel revived as a nation (which has already happen in year 1948) is the last generation before Jesus’ second coming.

How long is one generation in the bible?

Psalm 90:10 Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.

According to the bible, one generation is between 70-80 years. This is why no one can pin-point the exact rapture date because there is an allowance of 10 years. God can rapture the church any time within this window of 10 years.

Based on these 2 information,

1) Jesus’ second coming will be between year 2018 to 2028.

2) However, the rapture will happen before the 7 year tribulation.

So we need to subtract 7 years out from 2018-2028. Hence the rapture can happen earliest in year 2011 and latest in year 2021.

Why is God delaying his coming?

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

God is rich in mercy and slow to anger. God will delay his second coming until everyone who is suppose to be save is saved. So I believe his second coming is near the end of year 2021.

Hi Alaric,

Interesting thoughts there. I agree some what. Personally I would put our departure to be with the Lord this year.

As to the Lord delaying His return for the Body, that is not correct. When the Body has come to the unity of the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God,..` (Eph. 4: 13) then we will go to be with the Lord.

People who did not look eagerly for the Lord to come, but were busy about their own agendas, will go into the tribulation. Many of these will still go to meetings not realising that the Body has gone. Then when things get very difficult and they are hungering, thirsty and suffering great heat, they will cry out to God and He will save them. These are called the great multitude, (Rev. 7: 9 - 17) and they are the `nations of the saved` that will eventually go onto the New Earth. (Rev. 21: 24)

Marilyn.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Lol are you seriously telling God when He can show up? Seriously? People have been trying to assign dates for the second coming since well, the Ascension. God's done a pretty good job of making fools out of all of them. I suspect this date will be no different.

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

"What difference, at this point, does it make?" - HRC

“Stay dressed for action and keep your lamps burning,  and be like men who are waiting for their master to come home from the wedding feast, so that they may open the door to him at once when he comes and knocks.  Blessed are those servants whom the master finds awake when he comes. Truly, I say to you, he will dress himself for service and have them recline at table, and he will come and serve them.  If he comes in the second watch, or in the third, and finds them awake, blessed are those servants! 39 But know this, that if the master of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have left his house to be broken into.  You also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.”

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi BeauJangeles,

Yes Jesus said that (while he was on earth), to the People of Israel who were in darkness. Now the Lord is at the right hand of the Father and has told His Body by the Holy Spirit, -

`But you Brethren, are NOT in darkness that this day should overtake you as a thief.` (1 Thess, 5: 4)

`...exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the day approaching.` (Heb. 10: 25)

Hope that helps, Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn,

Thanks for the scriptures, but I was addressing the opster in this instance. So no, I guess that doesn't help me very much. I'm a dispensationalist and very firm in my doctrinal beliefs. Again, thanks.

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

th8T6MXPMQ.jpg.695c9633a32f36abf26dca6aadf02437.jpg

33 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Hi Marilyn,

Thanks for the scriptures, but I was addressing the opster in this instance. So no, I guess that doesn't help me very much. I'm a dispensationalist and very firm in my doctrinal beliefs. Again, thanks.

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

th8T6MXPMQ.jpg.695c9633a32f36abf26dca6aadf02437.jpg

Hi @Marilyn C,

Just a side note here. Please don't ask me to explain my doctrinal beliefs on dispensationalism. Get bashed by all the pre-mid-post-tribulation believers here? Not a chance! haha! God bless. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles