1472726307_slaphappysmiley.gif.bba289da5c7cb91713697d02b829e58e.gif

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,554
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

No one knows when God will come back. I honestly ( just my personal opinion s) dont think he'll come back in our life time. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

I was sure it was going to be in 1999. I was wrong. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

17 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I was sure it was going to be in 1999. I was wrong. 

Did you party?

Song reference

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.58
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I just don’t know—but I have my ears perked to hear a shout and a trumpet.

I want to see him in all His Glory.

In a moment and twinkling of an eye we shall be changed...oh to put on immortality and be rid of this old tent!!!!!

Maranatha.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

Did you party?

Song reference

Yeah I party like it was 1999! :whoop-dee-doo:

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,039
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

Did you party?

Song reference

we partied because we had spent months updating the software in all our printers and servers and knew that Y2K would be a nothing burger for us...    and it was....   just a big nothing burger.     

I had been convinced along with Hal Lindsey that Jesus would be back in 1988....     sure that we were right....    we just don't know why he's so late..  LoL

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,175
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

It has been good to see so many thinking the time for the Lord coming for His Body is very near. However there have been a few scoffers on this thread which I think is inappropriate. Fine to state your reasons but to scoff is ignorant.

Alaric has presented clear reasons for his thinking from scripture and because he sees the time is near then his word comes as an exhortation, a warning & an encouragement which the Lord has told us to do.

People think studying this topic is cause for mirth, because some people made mistakes in the past. Or they think that no one knows because Jesus said that to the people of Israel who were in darkness.

These are poor excuses and really reveal the person`s lack of study as God has told us to do. God says that a person will be ashamed if they do not study.

`Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.` (2 Tim. 2: 15)   

The Lord has told us that we will see the day approaching for we, His Body are NOT in darkness but are sons of the light.

`But you, brethren are NOT in darkness, so that this day should overtake you as a thief.` (1 Thess. 5: 4)

The Lord also told us to gather together and exhort (warn)one another as we see the Day approaching.

`…exhorting  (warning)one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.` (Heb. 10: 25)

George today has exhorted (warned & encouraged) us in his Worthy brief.

`...the fact is that we are very near to the Lord's return and there are many signs of His soon coming...... . And the whole point of thinking about and dwelling upon Yeshua's return is that we want to be ready, keeping close accounts with Him, living holy and fruitful lives...spotless, blameless, at His coming `

I find that ridiculing those of the past who have studied this topic but made some mistakes, is very ignorant. Teachers of the past who studied eschatology have sought the Lord and gained some truths which we have received today. And, yes they made some mistakes, (who hasn`t) and we can see these. Let us remember that the Holy Spirit is guiding us into all truth of the Lord and His purposes and that is a process.

Now Alaric has NOT made a `day or hour,` but simply given scripture and presented it clearly. So those who scoff I would encourage you to not be ashamed but study the topic yourself and learn to discuss the truth in love.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  81
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/15/2020 at 7:22 AM, Marilyn C said:

It has been good to see so many thinking the time for the Lord coming for His Body is very near. However there have been a few scoffers on this thread which I think is inappropriate. Fine to state your reasons but to scoff is ignorant.

Alaric has presented clear reasons for his thinking from scripture and because he sees the time is near then his word comes as an exhortation, a warning & an encouragement which the Lord has told us to do.

People think studying this topic is cause for mirth, because some people made mistakes in the past. Or they think that no one knows because Jesus said that to the people of Israel who were in darkness.

These are poor excuses and really reveal the person`s lack of study as God has told us to do. God says that a person will be ashamed if they do not study.

`Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.` (2 Tim. 2: 15)   

The Lord has told us that we will see the day approaching for we, His Body are NOT in darkness but are sons of the light.

`But you, brethren are NOT in darkness, so that this day should overtake you as a thief.` (1 Thess. 5: 4)

The Lord also told us to gather together and exhort (warn)one another as we see the Day approaching.

`…exhorting  (warning)one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.` (Heb. 10: 25)

George today has exhorted (warned & encouraged) us in his Worthy brief.

`...the fact is that we are very near to the Lord's return and there are many signs of His soon coming...... . And the whole point of thinking about and dwelling upon Yeshua's return is that we want to be ready, keeping close accounts with Him, living holy and fruitful lives...spotless, blameless, at His coming `

I find that ridiculing those of the past who have studied this topic but made some mistakes, is very ignorant. Teachers of the past who studied eschatology have sought the Lord and gained some truths which we have received today. And, yes they made some mistakes, (who hasn`t) and we can see these. Let us remember that the Holy Spirit is guiding us into all truth of the Lord and His purposes and that is a process.

Now Alaric has NOT made a `day or hour,` but simply given scripture and presented it clearly. So those who scoff I would encourage you to not be ashamed but study the topic yourself and learn to discuss the truth in love.

Thanks! Hope Jesus will come as soon as possible in our generation and take all of us up and be the privileged christian generation that will never experience death. So excited to see the creator face to face. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 1/13/2020 at 9:12 PM, alaric_w said:

When will the last generation start before the rapture of the church?

Luke 21:29-32 He told them this parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees. When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near. “Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.”

The generation after Israel revived as a nation (which has already happen in year 1948) is the last generation before Jesus’ second coming.

How long is one generation in the bible?

Psalm 90:10 Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.

According to the bible, one generation is between 70-80 years. This is why no one can pin-point the exact rapture date because there is an allowance of 10 years. God can rapture the church any time within this window of 10 years.

Based on these 2 information,

1) Jesus’ second coming will be between year 2018 to 2028.

2) However, the rapture will happen before the 7 year tribulation.

So we need to subtract 7 years out from 2018-2028. Hence the rapture can happen earliest in year 2011 and latest in year 2021.

Why is God delaying his coming?

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

God is rich in mercy and slow to anger. God will delay his second coming until everyone who is suppose to be save is saved. So I believe his second coming is near the end of year 2021.

It will happen in God's perfect timing. Date setting is not biblical.