• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/16/1998

This morning my Grandma was in pain in many places of her body upon waking up. I prayed to God to heal her and remove the physical pain - in his own time. 

I went into her room after several minutes and told her if the pain was going. She said that her physical pain was going away. Is this a sign of answered prayer? 

I also found out that God told her to rely on waterbottles to help her. Given that she was told by God, is this a sign of her obedience to him? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,556
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi,

Don't know. Don't know if it is a sign of anything or not. But God answers prayer! And that is a certainty needing no sign. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

14 hours ago, Cory Henry said:

This morning my Grandma was in pain in many places of her body upon waking up. I prayed to God to heal her and remove the physical pain - in his own time. 

I went into her room after several minutes and told her if the pain was going. She said that her physical pain was going away. Is this a sign of answered prayer? 

I also found out that God told her to rely on waterbottles to help her. Given that she was told by God, is this a sign of her obedience to him? 

It is possible your prayer helped relieve your Grandma's pain. I don't know of any way to know for sure. As for your second question, one might wonder if God really told her to rely on water bottles to help her, but if he did and that is what she is doing, then I guess she is obeying him.