• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,524
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 minute ago, BeauJangles said:

You gotta admit, Prince Harry does look dashing and dapper in that nicely trimmed reddish beard of his. 

???

We got to get you out of the home, boy. There's petticoats out there. Well there's women anyway.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

Kids love my own long full white white beard. They say something about dashing or Dasher.

They stop dead in their tacks at airport terminals. looking  for a sleigh I think.

Anyway I guess there is hub bub about some hairy prince eh?

• Haha 1

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Days Won:  21

2 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

She is even wanting to chose who is president when she goes back to live in the USA   Spoilt prima donna much ????   :soapbox:

I was going to mention that. It was reported that they refuse to return to the US if Trump is still president so I guess they'll be going elsewhere for the next 5 years. 

:whistling:

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,039
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

She has been leading him through the nose since they met even to arguing with the queen over which royal tiara she was willing to lend for the wedding ( His famous quote was " what Megan wants Megan gets "  but it all came crashing down when the queen refused ( as it is her right since she is the owner/keeper of the jewels ) 

I think she had the view that she was going to be a second Diana  but doesn't have the attitude to understand that as the wife of the second son she was ALWAS going to be further down in the pecking order and Kate takes precedence over her in everything  Now she is off having a tantrum screaming that everyone is being horrid to her without any thought to what she is putting Harry through  Most people in the UK would be happy to see her leave , sad that Harry is being dragged through this but it is his choice and NO we are NOT happ to be expected to pay for their accommodations and protection Charles has already stated that they are welcome to do their own thing but that he will not be financing them ( and he pays the biggest amount for their life style ) Even they should be able to live on their own personal fortunes that are in double figure millions so if they want to go please don't let the door hit them on the way out but they are likely to lose the titles and the police protection as Andrew found out years ago as a second son HE had to pay for his daughters special protection from his own pocket … I don't think this is a marriage that will last very long but he will have lost almost everything if he keeps giving her whatever she wants .

This was NOT a sudden decision over the holiday period as they even took the dogs with them ( NOT something that is normally done ) and were busy feeling out if they would be welcomed and paid for in Canada   She is even wanting to chose who is president when she goes back to live in the USA   Spoilt prima donna much ????   :soapbox:

news media here isn't helping any either....    This is Pelosi's big week sending the impeachment stuff over to the Senate and all the news wants to talk about are the Royals....   it's actually kind of humorous for us conservatives…..     I do not like the way the whole thing was handled, for the Queen should have at least been talked with before it was make public.  

Rumor here has it that they have been consulting with the Obama's about making money for themselves over here...

1 hour ago, other one said:

they have been consulting with the Obama's about making money for themselves over here

Ha the treasury  has already been hit by the Obama's and Biden's, and Clinton's, and Cheny too. The vault is empty, even less than empty. They won't want more money printed to fund a hairy prince and his wife,  as it will devalue their own loot.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, Equippers said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/queen-says-she-would-have-preferred-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-to-remain-full-time-royals?ref=scroll

below is a excerpt from Daily Beast

"The statement adds that Harry and Meghan “have made clear they do not want to be reliant on public funds.” But it does not make clear what public funds they will be receiving, and what public duties they will be expected to perform to earn that money."

for me the question is whether they will continue to be paid out of public fund and how much.

i also read in another article that they get to keep their house, which was refurbished with 2.4 millions dollars from the tax payer's money?

i also think Meghan and Harry should give up their HRH titles as well....

i would have problems with it if Meghan and Harry want  to have their cake and eat it too

otherwise it is their life, they should be allowed to pursue it the way they want.

I saw that on the news. I don't get into the celebrity thing. I guess it is their choice. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, other one said:

news media here isn't helping any either....    This is Pelosi's big week sending the impeachment stuff over to the Senate and all the news wants to talk about are the Royals....   it's actually kind of humorous for us conservatives…..     I do not like the way the whole thing was handled, for the Queen should have at least been talked with before it was make public.  

Rumor here has it that they have been consulting with the Obama's about making money for themselves over here...

Harry & meggan told the public what they were going to do even before the Queen. meggan has been extremly rude on various occaisi0ns to the Queen...

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Ah, so we are talking about the royal family and the tabloids the media makes? I have actually read some of those magazines that are at the newsstand before, but perhaps they are all junk as you guys say they are. Actually, no one in my family reads them anymore. The media, they like the sensational and it makes them lie a lot. So you should not trust every publication they make, some of it could be lies.

Edited by JacquelineDeane55
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

5 hours ago, Equippers said:

yes, i read this as well, but the problem how would the tabloid know this? unless the royal family confirmed this, and they would never confirm such thing. i would not pay attention to everything tabloids says, because they do have the tendency to make things up, alot!

Daily beast is a garbage media site

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54

6 minutes ago, JacquelineDeane55 said:

Ah, so we are talking about the royal family and the tabloids the media makes? I have actually read some of those magazines that are at the newsstand before, but perhaps they are all junk as you guys say they are. Actually, no one in my family reads them anymore. The media, they like the sensational and it makes them lie a lot. So you should not trust every publication they make, some of it could be lies.

I agree. And Christians should be extra careful about reading these things and passing along information from them since our enemy is a liar. We don’t want to join forces with him in any way.

• Thumbs Up 1