ayin jade

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Alas i cant copy pastte atm since my computer is in the shop. So no news link..

I saw in the news xenobots... These are programmable living organisms. New creatures molded from frog (xenopus sp) stem cells.

This has crossed over into icky creepy for me. The blob is real.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,413
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Oh I think it  is nothing to get hopping mad about.

Spare parts from frog goo, hey why not? Long as one doesn't develop an insatiable appetite for flies seems okay. Maybe even a goo-d thing.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  33

3 hours ago, Sonshine said:

Hmmmmm... I think this could be a very dangerous thing, actually.  These tiny hybrids have been described as “entirely new life-forms.”  We have only one creator, and He is the Creator of heaven and earth.  This puts me in mind of the great Tower of Babel where man was pretty much playing God, thinking they could make their own plans instead of following the plans of the Father.  (just my opinion)

@Sonshine

Yes, I’m in agreement with what you said there. Once humans start messing about, trying to be our own creator, there will be trouble and it will end in tears.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Sonshine said:

Hmmmmm... I think this could be a very dangerous thing, actually.  These tiny hybrids have been described as “entirely new life-forms.”  We have only one creator, and He is the Creator of heaven and earth.  This puts me in mind of the great Tower of Babel where man was pretty much playing God, thinking they could make their own plans instead of following the plans of the Father.  (just my opinion)

As I've mentioned quite a few times in different posts. I suspect there's a great incentive for people to lineup and get the "mark of the Beast" in an extremely short period of time. Just to have something "in" your right hand or forehead to store your personal health, financial information and convenience of security and freedom of plastic RFID cards to carry. Side note: Notice the KJV Bible says in the... Most other translations have on the right hand or forehead. 

It's public knowledge science and DARPA programs are working on modifying humans to withstand the vigor's and dangers of space, and experimenting with the creation of super soldiers. To do that it starts at the core of what it is to be human, our DNA. One of man goals is to extend human life well beyond what God created it to be for our generation. Is this a noble cause or a slap to God's face telling him He didn't do a good enough job, we can do better.

Question: What does it mean to be human? At what point do we cease to be 100% human? Quite some time ago I read where we have the technology to create nanobots capable of monitoring our health and alerting at the onset of disease or change. It was reported that the goal was for the nanobots to automatically react and repair / correct the change and problem. 

Much of this research and experimentation is to enhance our smell, vision and senses using the animal kingdom, as well as remove / reduce our need for sleep [hybrids]. What's the distinction between 'kinds' and species?

Revelation 14:9 (KJV) And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,  [emphasis added]

The verbiage above is interesting using the inclusive word "and" instead of "or".  We know anyone that receives this 'mark', is marked for eternal damnation with no chance of repentance or forgiveness. For those that disagree because of:

Matthew 12:31 (KJV) Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

The above applies to the church age, the age of Grace, the dispensation in which we are living. The age of Grace is over at the moment of the Rapture IMO.  <- Note in my opinion only.

We see all these advancement and technology shaping up right before our very own eyes. What amazes me, is all this we see coming about to fruition, yet there's still no cure for cancer? 

Edited by Dennis1209
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

They are able to incert  computer chips into your body now. They are not marks  A mark is more like a tattoo that will identify you  as one who has given his or her loyalty and worship who demands he is God upon the earth put on ones hand or forehead .With out the  tattoo you will not be able to buy or sell. The world leader while demanding loyalty is really out to destroy Christianty 

Edited by Mike Mclees

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

10 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Alas i cant copy pastte atm since my computer is in the shop. So no news link..

I saw in the news xenobots... These are programmable living organisms. New creatures molded from frog (xenopus sp) stem cells.

This has crossed over into icky creepy for me. The blob is real.

Just a stepping stone for the 7 year tribulation. Our world is warming up for this. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,413
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

It has been possible to make a mark on a body on the forehead or right hand since John was at Patmos, and even before. The mark of the beast requires no special technology.  

As to frog stem cells, stem cells are a gateway to shaping living cells into useful forms, just as has been  the case from the beginning. That it has taken man so long to develop the capacity to use what God has made possible is testimony  not so much to the advancement of mankind, but to mankind's slowness in learning, perhaps even learning again what may have once been known to his long lived ancestors.

People worry and say hybrid corn is evil, people have been set to worrying since mules and hinnies were first made by man fooling around with procreation.

Stem cell research is not all bad. How the cells may be obtained is an issue of concern, rightfully so. But if frog goo can be injected into my knees and I may have better functioning knees instead of my planning to buy a walker, I see great benefit.

If a newly defined "critter" of a sort can be designed to seek out cancers in a body and kill those cancers, how much better than radiation might that be? !!! No more radiation  no more chemo as we know it today, instead a very specific organism that kills cancer cells. Wow!

The research into creating new species that will consume say that which causes diseases today, might make for far more healthy critters of all kinds including humans. Humans may then better  replenish the earth as commanded. And many may  be saved out of that which  comes to be birthed and raised up.

Praise God for the possibilities. Many more to share the gospel of Jesus,  and many more to hear  and heed it, and be saved to eternal life with God.

Good stuff happens, even amongst the bad. Really!

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

20 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

As I've mentioned quite a few times in different posts. I suspect there's a great incentive for people to lineup and get the "mark of the Beast" in an extremely short period of time. Just to have something "in" your right hand or forehead to store your personal health, financial information and convenience of security and freedom of plastic RFID cards to carry. Side note: Notice the KJV Bible says in the... Most other translations have on the right hand or forehead. 

It's public knowledge science and DARPA programs are working on modifying humans to withstand the vigor's and dangers of space, and experimenting with the creation of super soldiers. To do that it starts at the core of what it is to be human, our DNA. One of man goals is to extend human life well beyond what God created it to be for our generation. Is this a noble cause or a slap to God's face telling him He didn't do a good enough job, we can do better.

Question: What does it mean to be human? At what point do we cease to be 100% human? Quite some time ago I read where we have the technology to create nanobots capable of monitoring our health and alerting at the onset of disease or change. It was reported that the goal was for the nanobots to automatically react and repair / correct the change and problem. 

Much of this research and experimentation is to enhance our smell, vision and senses using the animal kingdom, as well as remove / reduce our need for sleep [hybrids]. What's the distinction between 'kinds' and species?

Revelation 14:9 (KJV) And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,  [emphasis added]

The verbiage above is interesting using the inclusive word "and" instead of "or".  We know anyone that receives this 'mark', is marked for eternal damnation with no chance of repentance or forgiveness. For those that disagree because of:

Matthew 12:31 (KJV) Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

The above applies to the church age, the age of Grace, the dispensation in which we are living. The age of Grace is over at the moment of the Rapture IMO.  <- Note in my opinion only.

We see all these advancement and technology shaping up right before our very own eyes. What amazes me, is all this we see coming about to fruition, yet there's still no cure for cancer? 

The verse in Revelation declares that people will be first called to worship the image of the beast and then they will be caused to take the image.. The book of revelations says that all who refuse to worship the mark of the beast will be beheaded.....

Note the Image and It's worship first and then after this the Mark of the beast

Revelation 13: KJV

15"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. {16} And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: {17} And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

So all those people who refuse to worship the image of the beast will never receive the Mark of the beast for as revelation says in Chapter 20..

Revelation 20: KJV

4 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

Therefore i believe the Mark of the beast will be seen as a Reward only given to those who first Worship the Image of the beast..  We read in 2 Thessalonians 2 that God will send those people strong delusions so that they will believe the lie and this passage also declares why they will be caused to believe the lie..

2 Thessalonians 2: KJV

3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; {4} Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. {5} Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? {6} And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. {7} For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. {8} And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: {9} Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, {10} And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. {11} And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: {12} That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

So as God caused Pharaoh in Egypt to have strong delusions,, so too will God cause strong delusions in the people who end up worshiping the beast and taking the Mark of the beast.. Because these people will have rejected the love of the truth ( the Gospel Way of salvation) just as Pharaoh also rejected Gods will in refusing to let His people go..

Because of the Above scripture i do not believe any true Holy Spirit indwelled Christians will ever worship the image of the beast and thus will be in no danger of taking the Mark of the Beast..