• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  949
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,519
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Yes sure, least there are many events involving angels, guardian angels protecting, that I have come to think of what many would call supernatural to be the natural course of things.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,022
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Our flesh is not redeemed and to desire sensual proof past that the Scriptures is perhaps the spiritual adultery The Lord spoke of …. after all God is not a liar and has written down His abilities that nothing is impossible for Him :) ... as certainly we have seen in His Word!

• Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.99
  • Days Won:  21

12 hours ago, John Robinson said:

Yes, a lot of them, but since I have a feeling most of the folks here are cessationists, I won't share what I've seen and experienced. I don't wish to create strife. 

Ha. I understand you well.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.99
  • Days Won:  21

To answer the OP. Yes!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

12 hours ago, Sam Phillip Sr said:

Let's share some stories!

The Lord has been solving my problems for many years. That is to say, I've been listening to him for many years, and he always solves my problems. Would you call that a miracle?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

Sam, I prayed in front of my dental surgeon after she checked my X Ray and said the extraction would be difficult because my tooth would break. However after surgery she said,"This is the strangest thing I've seen. The tooth didn't break." Yea, it wasn't the parting of the Red Sea but was I ever grateful to Christ.

Also, on another note(for the youth peeking in from the web), the fact that we can be 100% sure that one of the most important  people in the Bible, Pontius Pilate, really existed is amazing. It sure feels almost like a supernatural revelation when you understand how ridiculously improbable the undisputed Pilate Stone find in 1961 was.

Another stone artifact, the Nazareth Inscription, was said to be proof for the empty tomb of Jesus by the greatest Roman historian of recent times, Gaetano De Sanctis.

Jesus said:"..if these keep quiet, the stones will cry out." -Luke 19:40

American scholar Clyde Billington shows how the N.I. is evidence for the resurrection:

https://creation.com/nazareth-inscription-1

https://creation.com/nazareth-inscription-2

The Pilate Stone:

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fupload.wikimedia.org%2Fwikipedia%2Fcommons%2Fthumb%2Fa%2Faf%2FPontius_Pilate_Inscription.JPG%2F1024px-Pontius_Pilate_Inscription.JPG&hash=89571e131f54d7a2f91f105c52fae976

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,437
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

I would first like to define the meaning of the word, from Webster's 1828 dictionary:

MIR'ACLE, n. L. miraculum, from miror, to wonder.

1. Literally, a wonder or wonderful thing; but appropriately,

2. In theology, an event or effect contrary to the established constitution and course of things, or a deviation from the known laws of nature; a supernatural event. Miracles can be wrought only by Almighty power, as when Christ healed lepers, saying, "I will, be thou clean," or calmed the tempest, "Peace, be still."

Can a drug addict or alcoholic of 46 years suddenly wake up one morning and decide he or she no longer wants to be an addict in his or her own power? Can that addiction "immediately" be taken away with no taste for it, no shakes or trembles and withdraws, no desire to every partake of it again, no twelve step programs and progress reports; all for the asking and in a blink of the eye??? Is there anything the Lord can not do? I refer to myself and a 46 year addiction to alcohol. 

On one clear beautiful day in November 2016, I had an unexpected spiritual breakdown that came out of nowhere; long story short, I broke down spiritually and asked the Lord into my life, confessed my sins and truly and sincerely repented. I asked the Lord for three things, and He granted me all three in short order. I won't mention the second request granted a couple of weeks later, but it was magnificent.

Have I seen any miracles, have I experienced any miracles? I can personally attest absolutely; and praise the Lord for His kindness, love, mercy, His Son and my and our Salvation through Grace by faith. 

• Praying! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.99

I'm not afraid to speak about how my Father has blessed me, ...but please understand I'm not bragging nor do I place my Faith in miracles, ...to me personally we "see" His miracles when we are walking with our Lord, ...just like the disciples observed the miracles Jesus performed when they were with Him and afterwards when they were "walking" with Him "in" Faith.

Father has "multiplied" the food I was serving, once in the states and once here for certain and possibly other times too, ...there were so many "homeless" fed, ...looking back we couldn't of possibly prepared that much food.

Father has lead us to teach children and He has "multiplied" those that come to hear about Jesus.

Father has told me to "lay" hands on someone and they would be healed and they were healed instantly.

Father has supernaturally-naturally swept imminent danger away that was standing right in front of me.

Father gave me an apartment that was right on the Lagoon, A cyclone was coming directly at us, and when it hit there were high winds on both sides of my apartment, but there was just a gentile breeze blowing where I lived.

Father has "blinded" the eyes of the Immigration Agent who wanted to deport me.

Father has "changed" the mind of another Immigration Agent who was about to handcuff me, ...put me in jail and then send me back to the States on the next available flight.

Father has healed my body numerous times; ...biceps muscle torn from the bone and tendons snapped in four places and I was back to work in one week rather than six months like the doctors said, healed two collapsed discs in my lower back twice, once in the States and once here, healed a hole burned into my eye by a trigger happy eye doctor with his laser,  after being legally blind for 60 years He healed my vision to 20/20, Father has "anointed" me like He anointed Bezaleel to enable me to do the work requested by my employers, ...and too many more to list.

In reality my whole life has been a miracle, starting with "not" being aborted by an operation from a back alley doctor on a 15 year old girl in the 40's and being placed with a couple that took very good care of me even though I deserved to be "stoned" by them because of my rebellion, 

...but like Blood Bought has said, ...for me "the" greatest miracle in my life was the day God reached down into the cesspool of humanity and plucked me out, ...washed, cleansed and purified me with the Blood of His Son, ...placed His son's righteousness to my account, ...adopted me to be "His" child and "placed" me "in" His Son, ...a Redeemed, paid for with His Blood "citizen" of Heaven, ...and I personally believe I'm going home real soon!

Lord bless

Edited by JustPassingThru
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.99

Just now, Flowersun said:

Wow!.....what a powerful testimony to our Lord Jesus....so encouraging...thank you for sharing...Praise God.

I told you precious sister, ...I'm a "freak" to most of Father's children, ...the adult's anyway, ...but it seems Father has made my wife and I children "magnets," ...those that don't even know us come to us naturally.

Lord bless

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  3

14 hours ago, DustyRoad said:

Yes... when God spared the life of a dying atheist. Me. :) 

God is Good all the time.

His Mercy endures forever.

Thank you = Jesus.