• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  1

Our personal relationships with Christ.

This is that that marks one a Christian, having and being in relationship with Christ. As Christians we all believe He died on the cross for us and on the third day He arose to never die again. This Person who arose stated that He will come and make His abode with all those that ask. It is this asking, this faith and belief that He of a surety has kept His promise to come and abide in us. It is this intimate fellowship we have with Him in our hearts that is our personal relationship with Him. It is to the growth of this relationship that is the growth of Him in us. It is to this degree, of our fellowship with Him, to that degree can and will He be seen in our life’s.

Which is our testimony of Him to this world. This all comes through obedience to the Spirit that He has caused to dwell in us. This obedience to this life that has made itself known in us. For the more we listen to that still small voice in our hearts the more will our relationships with Christ grow and the more will He be seen in our lives.. The more joy and peace will we experience which in turn will cause us to hunger and thirst after Him even more. 

But I write nothing we don’t already know by experience. So to the enlargement and encouragement of this expression do I write. 

Be blessed all as we feed our personal relationships with Christ, that He might fulfill every good work and word in us. 

In the beloved, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  33

@Not me

Amen! What a wonderful Lord we have. He died and rose again so we can have eternal life through Him, and He also helps us individually, one to one, through this life, by having a personal relationship with Him, if we choose to do so.

Let’s rejoice in Jesus and praise His name.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

7 minutes ago, marvelloustime said:

@Not me

Amen! What a wonderful Lord we have. He died and rose again so we can have eternal life through Him, and He also helps us individually, one to one, through this life, by having a personal relationship with Him, if we choose to do so.

Let’s rejoice in Jesus and praise His name.

Yes, so true. I do feel sorry and wonder at the people that don’t know or want to know Him... I can’t see life without Him. Or maybe better said, life without Him is, is, is, terrible.  :)

Be blessed as He becomes the more, Not me 

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  33

@Not me

I agree. I don’t know how people can get through this distressing life without knowing the Lord and the wonderful expectation of eternal life with Him.

We must keep praying for those that don’t yet believe. There is always hope for them to believe, until they leave this Earth. Let’s pray we will see our unbelieving loved ones, and “unloved ones” in eternity with us all and with our Lord and Saviour Jesus!

• Well Said! 1

1 minute ago, marvelloustime said:

@Not me

I agree. I don’t know how people can get through this distressing life without knowing the Lord and the wonderful expectation of eternal life with Him.

We must keep praying for those that don’t yet believe. There is always hope for them to believe, until they leave this Earth. Let’s pray we will see our unbelieving loved ones, and “unloved ones” in eternity with us all and with our Lord and Saviour Jesus!

Agreed! For we are each other treasure for all eternity, so the more the treasures the better. 

Unto Him be our all, Not me 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,215
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  3

Our personal relationship with Christ.

Well,  this is what makes Christianity so UNIQUE. It's all about knowing the One who has so ravished your heart that you will live radically for him.

The other religions don't have what we have.  We have a God who so loved us that he gave himself for us.  He came he died and he rose again.  His blood has now made it possible for us to know him and be intimate with him.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

3 hours ago, Worship Warriors said:

Our personal relationship with Christ.

Well,  this is what makes Christianity so UNIQUE. It's all about knowing the One who has so ravished your heart that you will live radically for him.

The other religions don't have what we have.  We have a God who so loved us that he gave himself for us.  He came he died and he rose again.  His blood has now made it possible for us to know him and be intimate with him.

Yes it’s all about getting to know this One personally. This inward one and one relationship. This relationship of the heart. Which is all based in truth, honesty, righteousness and goodness. Pursuing these, He will be found by all that seek Him for this is where He waits.

For in righteousness does He wait for those willing to do righteousness.... So He might be found. 

To a increase of Him in our innermost beings, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1