• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, other one said:

I have had an acquaintance in the past who was a Catholic Exorcist for about 30 years.

Hi, Might be in prayer for their salvation for no one casts out demons by Beelzebul.  

Note: I too have known many a Roman Catholic plus priests aplenty, from Cardinal, to monsignor, to lowest standing priests having to do late morning mass. I have associated with them. I had  been engaged in many a "fight" against their business empires as well as their errant system of worship and works for a few decades.  I do not dislike any, they are terribly lost,  but do pray for all of them.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Some well thought out answers here.

In my limited but quite dramatic experience, the ones possessed do not seem to know it. And they would be the last to seek help. It requires discernment from an outsider to see this in my experience. The one 'infected' thus is flabbergasted when the demons are commanded to leave. They did not have it register in their minds that they were actually the victims. Such is the devious way these spirits often work. They might be 'outside' tormenting the victims and if the IMPROPER treatment is administered, a doorway can thus be opened and then they are inside.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  238
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1993

8 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Some well thought out answers here.

In my limited but quite dramatic experience, the ones possessed do not seem to know it. And they would be the last to seek help. It requires discernment from an outsider to see this in my experience. The one 'infected' thus is flabbergasted when the demons are commanded to leave. They did not have it register in their minds that they were actually the victims. Such is the devious way these spirits often work. They might be 'outside' tormenting the victims and if the IMPROPER treatment is administered, a doorway can thus be opened and then they are inside.

I can understand how you may have drawn this conclusion, but I must insist that while people are often oblivious to possessing spirits, it IS possible to be aware of them. I was a Satanist for a brief moment of my life and I would call out to Satan to possess me. After I started doing this I began perceiving spiritual activity. I could see them, feel them, pick up on them. Satanists and other occultists do it all the time. 

On 1/17/2020 at 2:43 PM, JacquelineDeane55 said:

I believe 100% that demons (or familiar spirits) are inside of my body and I can hear them talking to me, and it is a very frightening experience, I have heard that the catholic church can perform exorcists on people who are possessed by demons (As I am 100% sure that I am), I do believe I will be in need of one. How much do they charge for their services?

( I deleted your address for your safety,It's never good to give out personal information online, (Angels4u)

Hello JacquelineDeane55. All you need to do is pray in the name of Jesus until they leave. Demons are terrified of Jesus (James 2:19). Pray for yourself when you are alone. Read the Bible often, demons hate that, especially Psalms. Ask your Christian friends and family to keep you in their prayers. "In the name of Jesus, leave me Satan!" Should sound a bit like that. 

I was possessed willingly for a few years. At at Easter communion, prayer drove out my demon/demons. After I became born again, demons would continue to attack me and I would just command them to get out in Jesus's name and they did leave. 

However if you're like me and have schizophrenia, you will need to see a psychiatrist. As Christians we all need to understand discernment of spirits, but as a schizophreniac, it is imperative to learn to discern the spiritual from the delusional. 

5 hours ago, naominash said:

As someone who has a mental illness and has gone through psychosis, discerning the difference between demons and psychiatric illness seems very advanced. This thread is the first I've heard both being discussed as possibilities.

Not necessarily advanced, just obscure. No one likes talking about possession or mental health in our society so naturally people tend to be uninformed about both issues.