IGNORED

What percentage of people do you believe get saved by Jesus?

Guest K9Buck

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

I dont think one can really know. But Jesus said few are saved. Few believe in Jesus as lord and believe he died and rose from the dead. But if you have been born again God will not lose you. We are in his hands. He can do all to keep us. Plus we have a new nature.  He that is born again can not live in sin. John wrote.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

If people are determined to make this a OSAS vs. you have to work for salvation thread, they are going to be banned from the topic. The question is about a number, or a percentage, not about the nuts and bolts of salvation, and some of you know better than to do this.

You are not notice and I am letting you know that I know that you know that this is not the appropriate thread for that, and you know where the area is. Keep that topic there, or risk being banned every time you jump in and deviate. Not only that, fut your insistence on continually creating extra work this way for us, is motivating me to never approve your posts on that topic, perhaps any topic in less that 24 hours, what other admins do is their business, but I am leaning in that direction am my personal guidline. You know who you are, so drop it!

Re: what percentage:

In my personal opinion, I am not optimistic. that is disouraging, almost depressing. I have no way of knowing, that is something God knows. "Few are they who find it" enters my mind. If I had to make a wild guess (and I really hope I am wrong) I would say maybe 10% of those who populate pews most Sundays, and fewer among those who do not, So I am thinking maybe 1 0r 2 percent world wide. Lord, may I please be wrong!

Margo, you have been elected to be the first to be banned in this thread. Because you responded in the manner I warned against. It is possible, that you did not see that warning before you posted that reply (which I did not approve so it does not show above).

If that is the case, I might consider removing you ban, but if so, it will be with the understanding that you will not be disusing the topic of losing/keeping salvation outside of the Soteriology section. Prolific, passionate, opinionated writers such as yourself, are just to much work for us to stay on top of on some of these controversial topics.

As you know, you are free to express your opinion, you are not free to express it wherever you please on these forums. Post you opinions in areas designated for the topic you are expressing. Let me know what you decide. 

Edit: Update! Margo has expressed to me, that she did not see my warning before she had posted the post that I banned her for. I want to make clear, that her post was not grievous, but that it was just too off topic after my warning to stay on topic. I could delete those posts as if they never happened (mine too) but I think it is instructive as an object lesson, to see how serious we can be when things begin to get out of control. If I need to, I can put on my "jerk" hat!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

18 hours ago, K9Buck said:

I have difficulty believing that Jesus would allow any of his flock to be lost.  I'm going to take a guess that 100% of human beings are saved by Jesus.  Of course, I might be completely wrong.  

What's your thought?  

I don't know. I am not God.

34 minutes ago, Flowersun said:

Deleted,after seeing admin post

Yeah, alright Flowersun, lol!

This passage gives me hope that all will be saved.  

John 6:39

And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

So many that no man will be able to count.

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

This passage could be 100%.

For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

Well see some day, until the live like He is coming back today.

37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.

38 And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.

39 And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.

40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

6 hours ago, Margo1945 said:

we can choost to become lost and dead forever .. and Jesus will allow us to make our choice 

My testimony is that God has not allowed me that choice. I never even wanted to be born again, saved turned about nor repentant; but it all happened anyway, and it was by none of me and all by God alone. Not my will but His, He is sovereign, I am not.

My faith may  be weakened, punctured, made unrecognizable even to me; but it is not my faith that saves anyone, including me. It is Jesus faith that I walk by and not mine. He is faithful and true. He is the way the truth and the life. He prevails from time before time to time after time.

The Good Shepherd knew my name before I did. He has known it from before the beginning. God the Father gave his Son my name as His servant. Jesus loses not a one of His own. Though I may wander off or even run like hell away, the Good Shepherd will come and carry me back into the fold.

Praise God who is sovereign  who  made me His, not to be lost, from before the beginning.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

"What percentage of people do you believe get saved by Jesus?"

As to that question I conclude that 100 percent of the saved are saved by Jesus, that none are saved by any other, it is of God alone that anyone is covered  in the shed blood of Jesus to be seen as holy as He is Holy.