IGNORED

What percentage of people do you believe get saved by Jesus?

Guest K9Buck

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.67
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I think we are gonna be very surprised at the depth and breadth of the Grace of God.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

All who are saved are saved by Jesus.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,196
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Unless the lord shows us someones heart..for the good to help them  then all we well ever see is the flesh. OT God told us man only sees the flesh He sees the heart. And Christ said "if you were blind you would have no sin. You say you see your sin remains". Kinda hard to judge someone for something they never knew.

I believe its far easier to be saved than lost. There is a way GOD talks vs how man talks. God never speaks negatively. He always speaks faith..is always words of life. Angels seen known been with GOD n Him in all His glory and power and freely walked away. Why what would make them come back? They know what they left. Thats why there is no salvation for them. And we think a GOD is going to judge us on what? What some man told us is the truth? When we were born into sin. We seen lived in darkness. Most if not 99% have never seen really know HIM in all his glory and power.

I believe most are bind. We the light of this world still live in this flesh. He KNOWS this. Remember He leaves the 99 for that ONE! He never stops never gets tried. He already died and took away the sin of the world. Do we really want truth? Well do we really truly believe people will be lost if they never hear about Jesus? Do we really want to hear truth? This is one of those things best to be blind. Everywhere we go..do we really believe those people we see every day are lost if they don't know Jesus? Do we see the sin in them..or the hope that is in us.. to give to them? To see the chains they are bound up in. Where we know and HAVE the key to set them free. What do we do? Do we really believe they are lost with out Christ? To never ever be with Him forever after they die?

I share this short part of something He show'd me. I saw all these people. I didn't see lost or saved just people. And He let me feel see just a TINY part where He was crying so hard so very hard because not one on this earth knew how much He loved them.

9 hours ago, Margo1945 said:

those saved and in Heaven will be those who... ...obeyed His Will/Commands/Rules/Laws/Words...

So those who didn't or don't obey his commands won't be in Heaven?

1 hour ago, TheBlade said:

I share this short part of something He show'd me. I saw all these people. I didn't see lost or saved just people. And He let me feel see just a TINY part where He was crying so hard so very hard because not one on this earth knew how much He loved them.

By chance have you shared this experience here before and, if so, where please?  I would be interested to read about your experience.  Thanks for sharing.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, K9Buck said:

So those who didn't or don't obey his commands won't be in Heaven?

Nobody keeps the Commands.....that is why God provided a “ loop hole.” It’s called “The Gospel.” Also known as “ Good News.” If interested, one can find it in 1Cor15:1-4. Rest in it and God will declare you “Righteous.” All Those Commandments you broke and are still breaking everyday? Countless sins .ALL of them were put on the Cross.Jesus got your sins and you got His Righteousness. Quite a deal,huh? All you have to do is Believe it.Your Salvation is a “ Gift”........and “ The Gifts Of  God  are IRREVOCABLE”.....that means it can NEVER be taken away—- for ANY reason . God bless. 

56 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Nobody keeps the Commands.....that is why God provided a “ loop hole.” It’s called “The Gospel.” Also known as “ Good News.” If interested, one can find it in 1Cor15:1-4. Rest in it and God will declare you “Righteous.” All Those Commandments you broke and are still breaking everyday? Countless sins .ALL of them were put on the Cross.Jesus got your sins and you got His Righteousness. Quite a deal,huh? All you have to do is Believe it.Your Salvation is a “ Gift”........and “ The Gifts Of  God  are IRREVOCABLE”.....that means it can NEVER be taken away—- for ANY reason . God bless. 

Thank you.  Perhaps it's just me, but I seem to read many contradictions here.  Some say that it's not works that earn one's salvation while others do, as evidenced by the post that I quoted.  I've seen a number of seemingly contradictory posts but I don't see anyone else contradicting them.  I suppose I'm simply misunderstanding what I'm reading.  

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

Mat 22:14 “For many are called, but few are chosen.”

Mat 7:13  NKJV "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.

Mat 7:14  Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Jhn 10:7  So Jesus again said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.

Jhn 10:8  All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them.

Jhn 10:9  I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture.

Our salvation is by God's grace.  It is a gift that cannot be earned or even deserved.

Rom 6:23 NKJV   For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.  

Eph 2:4 AMP  But God—so rich is He in His mercy! Because of and in order to satisfy the great and wonderful and intense love with which He loved us,

Eph 2:5  Even when we were dead (slain) by [our own] shortcomings and trespasses, He made us alive together in fellowship and in union with Christ; [He gave us the very life of Christ Himself, the same new life with which He quickened Him, for] it is by grace (His favor and mercy which you did not deserve) that you are saved (delivered from judgment and made partakers of Christ's salvation).

Eph 2:7  He did this that He might clearly demonstrate through the ages to come the immeasurable (limitless, surpassing) riches of His free grace (His unmerited favor) in [His] kindness and goodness of heart toward us in Christ Jesus.

Eph 2:8  For it is by free grace (God's unmerited favor) that you are saved (delivered from judgment and made partakers of Christ's salvation) through [your] faith. And this [salvation] is not of yourselves [of your own doing, it came not through your own striving], but it is the gift of God;  Eph 2:9  Not because of works [not the fulfillment of the Law's demands], lest any man should boast. [It is not the result of what anyone can possibly do, so no one can pride himself in it or take glory to himself.]

Act 13:48  And when the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord, and as many as were appointed to eternal life believed.

God's word is given by God the Holy Spirit.  It is God's word just as much as the words of Jesus are God's word.  This is not my opinion.  It is the sacred word of God. 

Gal 2:20  I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Gal 2:21  I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."

Rom 1:17  For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH."

Gal 3:11  But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for "THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH."

Gal 3:12  Yet the law is not of faith, but "THE MAN WHO DOES THEM SHALL LIVE BY THEM."

Gal 3:13  Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "CURSED IS EVERYONE WHO HANGS ON A TREE"),

Gal 3:14  that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Gal 5:4  You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

It is true that genuine faith will produce works.  However, we are not saved by those works, nor do we stay saved by those works.  We are saved by grace through faith.  We stay saved by God's grace through faith.  

1Pe 1:3  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

1Pe 1:4  to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,

1Pe 1:5  who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

1Pe 1:6  In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials,

1Pe 1:7  that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,

1Pe 1:8  whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory,

1Pe 1:9  receiving the end of your faith—the salvation of your souls.

We either depend on God to provide saving faith to keep us saved or we depend on ourselves, our own  repentance over and over which is our own works, which is self righteousness.  

1Jn 1:9  If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  

We only repent when we first come to Christ to follow Him.  We never get saved again or need to repent again and  again.  We only confess our sin, agreeing with God,  for God to forgive us and cleanse us.    No-one has to repent again to stay saved.

• This is Worthy 1

53 minutes ago, Willa said:

Our salvation is by God's grace.  It is a gift that cannot be earned or even deserved.

That's always been my belief.  I have repeatedly encountered statements by participants here that seemingly contradict your statement.  Can I tag you the next time I see such a statement?  Perhaps you can tell me if I'm simply misunderstanding them.