• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/16/1998

This evening my Grandma came into my room and her hip was in pain. I prayed to God to first forgive me of all sins and cleanse me of all unrighteousness - a requirement for all answered prayer.

After, I prayed to God for him to remove the pain in Grandma's hip, both in his own time (important, since this represents patience) and in Jesus name. 

When leaving to go back to her room, Grandma noticed no pain in her hip. All because of my prayer. It should be noticed that such a request can only be allowed when sin is dealt with. Luckily, I am so proud for God to remove the pain from Grandma's hip - with my prayer. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.54

40 minutes ago, Cory Henry said:

This evening my Grandma came into my room and her hip was in pain. I prayed to God to first forgive me of all sins and cleanse me of all unrighteousness - a requirement for all answered prayer.

After, I prayed to God for him to remove the pain in Grandma's hip, both in his own time (important, since this represents patience) and in Jesus name. 

When leaving to go back to her room, Grandma noticed no pain in her hip. All because of my prayer. It should be noticed that such a request can only be allowed when sin is dealt with. Luckily, I am so proud for God to remove the pain from Grandma's hip - with my prayer. 

I’m glad you prayed for your grandmother and she was healed. 

In Scripture it seemed that everyone who came to Christ was healed. There was nothing said about getting rid of sin first, unless I missed something. “Ask and you shall receive” didn’t come with any conditions; although it’s understood that you are praying to receive something that is not contrary to God’s word.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

5 hours ago, Cory Henry said:

It would seem presumptuous to me that you should assume the pain went away because of your prayer.