• Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

SO DO GODS PEOPLE

MATTHEW 5:8 blessed are the pure in heart --for they shall--see GOD 

PROVERBS 15:14 the heart of him that hath understanding seeketh knowledge --but the mouth of fools-- feedeth on foolishness 

PROVERBS 15:28 the heart of the righteous studieth to answer but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things 

JEREMIAH 23:16 thus saith THE  LORD  OF  HOSTS hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you --they make you vain--they speak a vision of their own heart and not out of the mouth of THE LORD 

ISAIAH 29:13 wherefore THE LORD said forasmuch as this people draw near to ME --with their mouth-- and with their lips-- do honor ME but have removed their heart far from ME and their fear toward ME is taught by the precept of men 

PSALM 119:155 salvation is far from the wicked for they seek not MY statutes 

PSALM 50:16 but unto the wicked GOD saith what hast thou to do to declare MY statutes or that thou shouldest take MY covenant in your mouth ---50:17---seeing thou hatest instruction --AND  CASTEST  MY  WORDS  BEHIND  THEE--

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MATTHEW 12:34 o generation of vipers how can you being evil speak good things for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh 

MATTHEW 15:18 but those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart and they defile the man 

LUKE 6:45 a good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil --for of the abundance of the heart --HIS  MOUTH  SPEAKETH--

MATTHEW 12:35 a good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MATTHEW 12:36 but I say unto you that every idle word that men shall speak they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement

--12:37-- FOR  BY  THY  WORDS  THOU  SHALT  BE  JUSTIFIED  AND  BY  THY  WORDS  THOU  SHALT  BE  CONDEMNED 

PROVERBS 18:20 a mans belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled --18:21-- death and life are in the power of the tongue and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof 

*******ECCLESIASTES 5:2 BE  NOT  RASH  WITH  THY  MOUTH  AND  LET  NOT  THINE  HEART  BE  HASTY  TO  UTTER  ANYTHING  BEFORE  GOD  FOR  GOD  IS  IN  HEAVEN  AND  THOU  UPON  EARTH  THEREFORE  LET  THY  WORDS  BE  FEW*******

--5:3--for a dream cometh through the multitude of business and a fools voice is known by multitude of words 

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

MATTHEW 7:21 not every one that saith unto ME  LORD  LORD shall enter into the kingdom of heaven but he that doeth the will of MY FATHER which is in heaven 

HEBREWS 10:36 for you have need of patience that after you have done the will of GOD you might receive the promise

ACTS 22:14 and he said THE GOD of our fathers hath chosen thee that thou shouldest know --HIS WILL-- and see that JUST ONE and shouldest hear the voice of HIS mouth --22:15-- for thou shalt be HIS witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard 

1 CORINTHIANS 1:10  now I beseech you brethren by the name of our LORD JESUS CHRIST that you all --speak the same thing-- and that there be no divisions among you but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgement 

1 CORINTHIANS 11:2 now I praise you brethren that you remember me in all things and keep the ordinances as I delivered them to you 

1 CORINTHIANS 14:37 if any man think himself to be a prophet or spiritual let him acknowledge that the things I write unto you are the commandments of THE LORD

*******PROVERBS 13:10 ONLY  BY  PRIDE  COMETH  COTENTION  BUT  WITH  THE  WELL  ADVISED  IS  WISDOM*******

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST