IGNORED

My newphew's dream about my deceased brother

Guest K9Buck

5 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

As far as dead person contacting you in a dream, this would be extremely non biblical. 

How so?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/26/2020 at 4:41 AM, K9Buck said:

How so?

Hey, do you read all the replies? :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 1/24/2020 at 4:10 AM, K9Buck said:

I'm a bit surprised that only one person here responded.  Why is that?  Is there something taboo about the topic?  

most of the time people really don't want to hear my experiences on subjects you asked about.   After walking with the dark side for about ten years back in the 70's I learned that there is no positive thing about conversing with the dead.....    conscious or in a dream....    it's either a figment of the subconscious or it's not good...    and we would have to have history to know which.

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 1/20/2020 at 4:22 AM, Guest K9Buck said:

My older brother, Jim, passed away a few years ago from cirrhosis.  He was a hardcore alcoholic.  We have a nephew named "Matt".  Jim and Matt were never close to one another, in fact, they didn't like one another.  They were cordial to one another but, behind one another's backs, they were critical.  The truth is, both of their criticisms were valid, but that's beside the point.  LOL.  The point is, they were not close.  

Jim expressed a strong faith in Jesus, even if he didn't exactly live a saintly life.  Matt, while claiming to believe in God, is not at all religious, spiritual, etc.  He never talk about God or how we came into existence or if there is Heaven, etc.  The only time he's ever spoken of it is when I brought it up.  

A year or so after Jim died, Matt drove my mother (his grandmother, obviously) to visit Jim's grave at a military cemetery an hour from where we live.  It was a short and unremarkable visit.

That night, Matt had a dream.  Matt dreamt that he walked into an office at Lowe's (where Jim used to work after retiring from the Navy) carrying a bunch of security tapes.  The office phone rang, Matt answered and said "Hey Jim, I have the security tapes.  What do you want me to do with them?"  At that, Jim said "I know you and Mom came to see me today.  I know that you couldn't see me, but I could see you.  I had a lot of problems but I'm doing much better now".  

At that, the dream apparently ended or segued into something non-related.  

I about fell out of my chair when Matt shared that story with me.  I will add that, Matt has NEVER been one to lie, embellish or brag, never.  I believe that Matt did indeed have that dream.

My question for this forum is, do you believe it's possible that my brother did actually communicate to Matt?  Or might it just have been a coincidental, weird dream?  I should add, Matt has never had a dream anywhere like that before or since and I know because I asked.  

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.  

Dreams are based on mental downloads. Dead people or alive people cannot communicate through dreams. When someone has a dream of something it is usually is related to recent thoughts.