Frank Goad

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Have you ever prayed for Jesus to enter your dreams(and make you aware of the fact.So you would know it's jesus?) or take you out of body?Like in 2 Corinthians 12:1-4?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

No

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  16

56 minutes ago, Frank Goad said:

Have you ever prayed for Jesus to enter your dreams(and make you aware of the fact.So you would know it's jesus?) or take you out of body?Like in 2 Corinthians 12:1-4?

yes

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,776
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Frank Goad said:

Why are you not content with Jesus as you know him now?  You ask about these dreams and out of body experiences frequently.

Be careful with these dreams, Frank.  I'll never forget the testimony of a young woman who desired dreams and she got them.  It was Jesus and two others.  She had them frequently.  She said it was initially peaceful.  But as time went by, the "Jesus" began to turn into a werewolf and to promote sin.  It was never Jesus in the dream.  It was the devil.

Be at peace with Jesus - without "seeing" him or "dreaming" of him.

We will see him face to face one day.  But not in this life.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Dare I speak on this. Hmm, reluctantly because of others that read this. The world as we think we know it barely scratches the surface of the 'unseen real' as C. S. Lewis calls it.

There is so much we do not know, so very much. I would not encourage anyone to seek anything except what the Lord wants us to have willingly. I have had odd occurrences and while they were scary and amazing at the same time, I have no desire to repeat them.

Humans are prone to suggestion. Whole societies can be caught up in this unholy resultant and only later is it seen  for what it really is. Its devastating results linger for generations. So my advice is do NOT look for 'interesting' revelations in this way. If God wants you to have His dream, then He will do it and there will be a very good reason for it. If it is just a human desire then I would not touch it with a 10 foot pole. Humans are easy meat for deception and seemingly grandiose revelations. That is territory we should approach warily for it borders on realms we know little about other than they are treacherous and dangerous to the unwary. 

Be content and do not look for extra experiences.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

Have you ever prayed for Jesus to enter your dreams(and make you aware of the fact.So you would know it's Jesus?) or take you out of body?Like in 2 Corinthians 12:1-4?

"Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.
Mark 9,24

God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”
John 4:24

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Frank Goad said:

A pastor I know had a demonic-like dream---on several occasions. He prayed he could even say the name Jesus: "Je...Je...Je...Jesus," he finally uttered in his dream. The dream never recurred. The same happened to me, and when he told me what he did, I could not utter His Name, but I was able to think it in my dream. The dream happened only once after, and I was no longer fearful.

People respond differently, and I would not try to determine what this meant for anyone else. God can be anywhere at any moment, and can do as He pleases. I am thankful he allowed me the privilege of thinking his Name---the Name above all names. "He is greater in us than he who is in the world."

Edited by Coliseum
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,872
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Frank Goad said:

yes.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.66
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I can’t say as I have.

Interesting question...I can say that I have experienced some of this sort of thing.

Not the out of body thing, though like Paul. I can’t imagine why I would merit such.

I did experience that ‘word not lawful to speak thing’. that Paul mentioned.

Its difficult to talk about stuff like that—thorn in the flesh.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  16

I have been learning not to try to do much to change anyone's mind.  But as for me, I long to know more and more about my King, in ALL dimensions, in ALL His ways, regarding all His will and purposes.   I place a lot more faith in His promise and ability to guide me into all truth, than I fear satan's ability to deceive.

He has encouraged me to call out to Him, and He proclaims His intention to reveal to me, "great and mighty things I do not know."   I have embraced that promise, and pursue it fervently.   The realms of the spirit are the heritage, the inheritance of the saints in Him.  In Him we are ALREADY seated with Him in  heavenly places.  If that scares some....i am sorry.  I am not responsible for, nor limited by the fear of others...

There is a reason why this subject gives rise to a passion in me.  The closer we get to the end of this age, the MORE the spirit realm is going to begin to impact natural, 3 dimensional life.  The spirit realm is a battleground and we will be fighting there.  It's a lot better to be able to SEE AND HEAR the Commander of Hosts, real time....because to walk as He did, we must do ONLY what we see Him doing and learn to SPEAK only what we hear Him speak.  Failure to see and hear will soon be life and death matters.  Ability to see and hear, will cause us to walk in the victory He has already won...taking Kingdom ground from the usurper, with violence..... by force.

We have been exhorted FOR TWO THOUSAND YEARS NOW, to pray "Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, ON EARTH, in like manner, with the same degree of perfection it is now done in Heaven"......that prayer WILL be answered, in full.  And in manifesting the answer to that prayer, a great harvest will be reaped. 

Some don't fully realize that yet, i get it.  Some never will because they cling to traditions more than truth and don't want to know.  Others are ready to begin preparing.....oiling those spiritual weapons, familiarizing themselves with them, becoming proficient in their use...and eager for battle.

John 10, John 17, Psalm 23.....whew....so much there...

• This is Worthy 1