• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I see your understanding here is firmly rooted, so I can say is, nothing really.   I believe you see the beast and the Antichrist as being the same, a person, a mortal person, and neither are in service of Satan.   

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

"This proves that he will not be a resurrected immortal man from the dead, or indwelt by Satan"  I have no clue what this means or how it fits, anything, so I can say nothing here either.

I have never seen any scripture stating that for God to "slay or destroy" someone or something or anything, it must be "mortal" and at once made permanent. I have never seen any scripture that states that death of any kind is a permanent death,  up until the lake of fire at the end of the Lords Day.   Not one soul will perish, not even Satan till then.  

Matthew 10:25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household? 26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known. 27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. 28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

I don't believe to be "slayed" or destroyed in this age is an eternal decision, though I believe the  "offices" that have been controlled by Satan will be when Christ returns, and so will no longer be available to him when he is loosed for a short season at the end.  

2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Revelation 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

Revelation 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Revelation 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Daniel 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Daniel 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Daniel 7:10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

Daniel 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Daniel 7:12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

Not sure where these fit into the discussion, unless as I stated,  you believe that death of the flesh is a "soul" death, which I do not.  

Isaiah 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:

Isaiah 11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

Isaiah 11:3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:

Isaiah 11:4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

Isaiah 11:5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

"I see your understanding here is firmly rooted, so I can say is, nothing really.   I believe you see the beast and the Antichrist as being the same, a person, a mortal person, and neither are in service of Satan.   "

For someone who says they can say nothing really, you sure have a lot to say.

The two beasts are two separate people and they BOTH are in service and influenced by Satan. They will both be destroyed by Christ and thrown into the Lake of fire as the Scriptures I posted clearly teach. Thank you. Bless you!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

21 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

The two beasts are two separate people and they BOTH are in service and influenced by Satan.

One is a person who speaks like a dragon.  Big hint there.

The other is an evil spirit being who comes up out of the abyss.

9 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

One is a person who speaks like a dragon.  Big hint there.

The other is an evil spirit being who comes up out of the abyss.

Revelation 13:11-15 King James Version (KJV)

The second beast will also be a man. The Greek "allos," means another of the same kind. The first beast is a man (v. 18), so the second one must also be a man, (v. 11; 16:13; 19:20; 20:10).

Personal pronouns  are used of them, indicating they are persons.

He will come out of the earth (v. 11), which is the same as coming out of the sea Cp, Dan. 7:3 with Dan. 7:7. There is no intimation that he will be from the underworld of departed spirits, or that he will be a man resurrected from the dead. Both beasts symbolize two natural men who will be born in these last days, will fulfill prophecy and die at Armageddon (19:20; Dan. 7:11; Isa. 11:4; 2 Th. 2:8).

He will come after the first beast and will be his prophet (v. 13; 19:20; 20:10).

He will come with a lamb like appearance to deceive, but will speak like the dragon (v.12).

He will exercise all the power of the first beast or Antichrist before him (v.2, 12:19:20; 2 Thes. 2:8-12).

He will cause men on earth to worship the first beast (v. 12; 17:8-11).

He will do great miracles, even calling fire from heaven before men, counterfeiting God and His works (v. 13:19:20. Cp. Num 11:1-3, 26:10).

He will deceive men by the miracles he will do in the sight of the first beast (v.14:19:20).

He will cause men to make an image of the first beast to be worshiped (v. 14; 14:9-11; 15:2; 16:2; 20:4-6).

He will have power to give life to the image causing it to speak and do personal acts (v. 15, Cp.Ex. 7:10-12).

He will cause the image to demand the death penalty for all who will not worship the Antichrist (v. 15; 7:9-17; 15:2; 20:4-6).

He will cause the men in the kingdom of the Antichrist to take a mark, or the name of the Antichrist, or the number of his name in the right hand or in their forhead (v. 16; 14:9-11; 15:2; 16:2; 20:4-60.He will mane a law that no man might buy or sell if he does not take one of the three brands (v. 17).

He will be equal to the first beast in sending demon spirits, working though ambassadors, to gather the nations to Armageddon (16: 13-16; 19:19-210.

He will be taken with the Antichrist at Armageddon and be cast alive into the lake of fire (19:20).

He will still be in the lake of fire in conscious torment on thousand years later (20:10).

The beast comes up out of the abyss.  The abyss is only ever used in the context of evil spirit beings.  He is a spirit being.

1 hour ago, HAZARD said:

The Greek "allos," means another of the same kind.

If this is true then the false prophet would have to be an evil spirit being too, one who takes on a human form.

3 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

The beast comes up out of the abyss.  The abyss is only ever used in the context of evil spirit beings.  He is a spirit being.

If this is true then the false prophet would have to be an evil spirit being too, one who takes on a human form.

He will come out of the earth (v. 11), which is the same as coming out of the sea Cp, Dan. 7:3 with Dan. 7:7. There is no intimation that he will be from the underworld of departed spirits, or that he will be a man resurrected from the dead. Both beasts symbolize two natural men who will be born in these last days, will fulfill prophecy and die at Armageddon (19:20; Dan. 7:11; Isa. 11:4; 2 Th. 2:8).

He will come out of the earth (v. 11), which is the same as coming out of the sea. Compare, Dan. 7:3 with Dan. 7:7.

Dan. 7:  3, And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. 

Dan. 7:  7, After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,447
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

4 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Actually, I think there is scientific evidence that may? back this up. The bible says the earth supported by pillars 4 of them is the presumption. There are four primary forces that hold all matter together. The bible says God will shake the heavens and the earth... Literally this could be an alteration of these forces (Strong, weak, electric, and gravity) Now if the spin of earth is speeding up, what does that do to gravity? Whole lotta shaking going on as the old song puts it.... These forces are at work in the heavens as well. If I were a scientist I would be shaking in my boots if this happened, calling for the rocks to fall on us as the bible says.

Your Idea is not so preposterous as you imagine or I am heading to the same looney bin as you are :emot-eek:    

Speaking of these forces... I can only go by what I've learned and scientific explanation of how our earth's magnetic field operates. No need to talk about iron cores, floating magnum, rotation and the like; as we've been taught all that. But the point is; I've read a number of articles from top scientists claiming our earth's magnetic field has grown weaker and is rapidly dissipating. Ozone depletion in the upper atmosphere continues to be a problem. Something seems to be changing in nature at present.

If true [and I don't doubt it], this would be a contributing factor of the sun in burning people in the tribulation, losing our protective canopies from solar radiation and solar wind? And who knows what else?

I forget which major earthquake we had not that long ago, but I remember it said it effected the entire earths somehow? What would the grand daddy of all quakes cause the earth to do? Wobble, slow down rotation, polar shift. One that would level the mountains and cover islands? One that Richter didn't have enough fingers and toes to count above?

1 hour ago, HAZARD said:

The Greek "allos," means another of the same kind.

After looking, I don't find anything that supports this statement.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,447
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

15 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Something I find unique and interesting. I'm not implying anything but, do you suppose we've seen the last of Judas Iscariot?

Acts 1:25 (KJV) That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.  [emphasis mine]

This is the only person and only place in the Bible, where this is said of a person going upon death? I've wondered if this has any application to the tribulation?

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

He will come out of the earth (v. 11), which is the same as coming out of the sea. Compare, Dan. 7:3 with Dan. 7:7.

• The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss.  Revelation 17:8
  • Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads.  Revelation 13:1a

Coming up out of the abyss is the same as coming up out of the sea. 

1 minute ago, Dennis1209 said:

Something I find unique and interesting. I'm not implying anything but, do you suppose we've seen the last of Judas Iscariot?

Acts 1:25 (KJV) That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.  [emphasis mine]

This is the only person and only place in the Bible, where this is said of a person going upon death? I've wondered if this has any application to the tribulation?

Given that he was also referred to as the son of perdition, and Satan entered him, I think there's definitely something there.