How to and how to not get banned

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

If I read the OP correctly Ann was banned from the thread that she mentioned not from Worthy as a whole.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.66

8 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

If you are banned, how did you make this post? 

I wasn't banned from here.  I was banned from there. 

1 minute ago, Godismyloveforever said:

There? 

Another Chat site

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Ann, that is in itself a very hot subject in most places....    Depending on where you want to take that subject it could either be a fight between Jesus and the Devil or a genetic flaw that leads the discussion into some really serious racism.    We've had that pop up now and again and it always causes problems.

I did not see the thread, but just so you know most of the time when people get banned from a thread it is because they get personal with the people they are discussing things with and start discussing the other person and not what the other person was saying.....    it takes a bit of practice to walk that fine line to get your points across without being offensive to other people...    Don't know if that was the case in that thread or not...…     But the serpent seed is a gnostic theory that is really vile and if a person approaches the subject without the knowledge of where some folks have taken the scripture it's easy to not understand why's the reflex actions of others.

BTW I would be more than happy to discuss it with you off line just drop me a PM.

1 hour ago, other one said:

Ann, that is in itself a very hot subject in most places....    Depending on where you want to take that subject it could either be a fight between Jesus and the Devil or a genetic flaw that leads the discussion into some really serious racism.    We've had that pop up now and again and it always causes problems.

I did not see the thread, but just so you know most of the time when people get banned from a thread it is because they get personal with the people they are discussing things with and start discussing the other person and not what the other person was saying.....    it takes a bit of practice to walk that fine line to get your points across without being offensive to other people...    Don't know if that was the case in that thread or not...…     But the serpent seed is a gnostic theory that is really vile and if a person approaches the subject without the knowledge of where some folks have taken the scripture it's easy to not understand why's the reflex actions of others.

BTW I would be more than happy to discuss it with you off line just drop me a PM.

I don't know how to PM.  I am not sure how racism could even play any part.  All I do know for sure, is that to teach "the synagogue of Satan", it has to start here.  And if that is what the end time churches THAT CHRIST APPROVES OF are teaching then SOMEONE is going to have to start teaching it before it is to late.  Not to long ago I was told by someone, (and they REALLY believed it), that the "JEWS killed Christ".  I wanted to scream.  DID he not hear Jesus talking to those in charge, those who would soon yell out "Crucify Him".  Did he not grasp who Jesus was talking to when He said
"Matthew 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh"?

There is no mention of Jesus speaking to a different "RACE" of people.  These "looked" exactly like Jesus and the Jews of the day.  But no one is asking questions like "What did He mean?  How did they get there?  Was He speaking literally or figuratively?" 

And where did they go from there?  And what are they doing today?  And what are we supposed to KNOW so that we can TELL what day it is, what season we are in, etc. The mystery of iniquity has been long at work mostly lulling Gods children into a "just love" false sense of security.  There is a deception coming and everyone has their heads buried in the sand.

There is a BIG HUGE REASON IT KEEPS GETTING SHOT DOWN.  It is because WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TEACHING IT.  JESUS APPROVES IT.   SATAN DOESN'T APPROVE, DOESN'T WANT IT, and all the good little Christians are LETTING HIM WIN.   NO we can't discuss that.  WHAT????

And you know who is suffering?  GOD.  LONG SUFFERING.  SOMEDAY soon,  someone is going to have to stand up and say HERE IS GODS TRUTH no matter how many KENITES try to stop it with "racism" or whatever paths they choose.  (I can't even understand how racism  could come about from this topic) (I have been told I am naïve before)  

Maybe people need to be offended.  Its not like they are getting fed to lions, or being made roman candles, or being crucified.  People have gone through a lot more than "offended" to keep the Word of God moving forward.  God said in these end times knowledge will be opened.  Then the door will shut.  

Where do we go and where do we start KINDLING A FIRE???

Luke 12:42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?

Luke 12:43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Luke 12:44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.

Luke 12:45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;

Luke 12:46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

Luke 12:47 AND THAT SERVANT, WHICH KNEW HIS LORD'S WILL AND PREPARED NOT HIMSELF, NEITHER DID ACCORDING TO HIS WILL, SHALL BE BEATEN WITH MANY STRIPES. 

Luke 12:48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

Luke 12:49 I AM COME TO SEND FIRE ON THE EARTH AND WHAT WILL I IF IT BE ALREADY KINDLED?  

Luke 12:50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!

Luke 12:51 SUPPOSE YE THAT I AM COME TO GIVE PEACE ON EARTH?  I TELL YOU NAY; BUT RATHER DIVISION

THERE is no way to explain the Kenites and what they are doing without where they came from.  There is no way to explain how Cain the builder of cities and all that his bloodline started are working in the world today (house onto house, arts, music, ironworking), why they pre inhabited places the chosen bloodline was to live, how they infiltrated the priest line becoming scribes and doing the work of priests and how THEY were responsible for the Crucifixion, and how they have been working in the world setting up the "beast" that will be used in the end to deceive the world.  People don't even know the differences between Ishmael, Esau, Kenites, and fallen angels almost grouping them all into one with no differentiation between the who what where's and why's.  I am more than willing to be hated by all for the truth of Gods Word to go forth.  

As for races, I believe that God made each and everyone, KIND AFTER KIND like He did every thing else.  I don't believe there was an accidental "this other race baby boy" in one family at the same time there was a "this other race baby girl" who then went and found each other and started a "new race", and that happen 3 or 4 more times as apparently, as  everyone else does. (Still have yet for anyone to produce any "ancient" writings with any sort of NEWS EVENT OF THE DAY, WE HAVE YET ANOTHER NEW RACE.   No I believe each one was created exactly as God originally made them and GOD LOVES US ALL exactly as He MADE US).  And that is why everyones history can be dated back to about the same time.  

I thank you for the explanation.  I think the problem comes into play when SCRIPTURE is not the basis of the entire conversation as it so often isn't.   If it isn't in the Book.....

2 hours ago, other one said:

Just a question if you know.  If you create a post and it is not approved, do they send you a message?  I think I submitted one but now I can't find it and I don't know if it got denied or if I had a major malfunction (I don't always get along with computers that well) and never did post it.  I don't want to do it again if it got quashed. 

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

Are you a follower of arnold murray and shepherds chapel? Ive noticed a few of his teachings in your posts. 

2 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Are you a follower of arnold murray and shepherds chapel? Ive noticed a few of his teachings in your posts. 

I am a follower of the Word of God.  I have listened to Shepherds Chapel along with quite a few others but I mostly study on my own.  I like to go to the Hebrew and Greek, and use all the books afforded me for research like the Concordance, Lexicon, interlinear, Bible dictionary, figures of speech, Moffatts translation, (got a pretty good library from my mother) so many other research books.  I don't seem to agree with any ONE though, but I agree with all some. I figure you are a follower of Arnold murray, as you know his teachings.  Do you recommend him?  

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

30 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

I am a follower of the Word of God.  I have listened to Shepherds Chapel along with quite a few others but I mostly study on my own.  I like to go to the Hebrew and Greek, and use all the books afforded me for research like the Concordance, Lexicon, interlinear, Bible dictionary, figures of speech, Moffatts translation, (got a pretty good library from my mother) so many other research books.  I don't seem to agree with any ONE though, but I agree with all some. I figure you are a follower of Arnold murray, as you know his teachings.  Do you recommend him?  

Absolutely not. Arnold murray is a false teacher. His stuff is garbage. But Ive seen some of his followers before. Serpent seed doctrine is one of his teachings.

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

Just a question if you know.  If you create a post and it is not approved, do they send you a message?  I think I submitted one but now I can't find it and I don't know if it got denied or if I had a major malfunction (I don't always get along with computers that well) and never did post it.  I don't want to do it again if it got quashed. 

I can't answer that question.   If I post something that has to be ok'd and don't see it I just assume that is wasn't ok.     I've been here almost forever and trust the mods so I seldom even think about it...   I've told a couple of people off over the years and I heard about that, but just regular posts I seldom check back....    Some of the video's are a bit too long or cover some things that's questionable and if they won't/don't approve it, it's ok.....

• Thanks 1