• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,776
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

43 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Absolutely not. Arnold murray is a false teacher. His stuff is garbage. But Ive seen some of his followers before. Serpent seed doctrine is one of his teachings.

He has many erroneous teachings - enough to qualify him as a genuine false teacher.  The kind the Bible warns us to stay far away from.

His biggest one, as you say, is the Serpent Seed Doctrine.  He teaches that Adam and Eve has sex and  produced Abel.  But first, Eve and the devil had sex and bore Cain.  The Bible says clearly that Cain's father is Adam.

This false teaching also teaches that those descendants of Cain, with satanic DNA, cannot be saved. 

It's some sick stuff.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Just follow the TOS and be kind to all members. It is not that hard.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,776
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, Isaiah53NIV said:

I didn't know anything about this, so I did a search: https://www.gotquestions.org/serpent-seed.html  

Thanks, I had forgotten about the racism component connected with Serpent Seed.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

@DeighAnn  The serpent seed theology is racist at its core and hardly the Word of God.  I did not allow it to be posted ... and since you posted it again ... I will simply refute it plainly according to the Word of God.

God's plan of restoration is RESTORING peoples from EVERY TRIBE!

Rev 5:9  And they sang a new song, saying, You are worthy to take the book and to open its seals, for You were slain and have redeemed us to God by Your blood out of every kindred and tongue and people and nation. 
Rev 5:10  And You made us kings and priests to our God, and we will reign over the earth. 

To say some people are SATAN'S SEED is taking a passage here and there and creating a racist doctrine that is contrary to the plan of God to restore people from EVERY WHERE, from EVERY TRIBE, from EVERY TONGUE!

God bless,

George

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  0

33 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Absolutely not. Arnold murray is a false teacher. His stuff is garbage. But Ive seen some of his followers before. Serpent seed doctrine is one of his teachings.

Ok. Skipping Arnolds teaching then, could you please, explain to me why God would use these Hebrew and Greek words to describe the disobedience in the garden  Because I can THINK OF many many different words God could have used to describe Satan tricking Eve and getting her to eat a piece of fruit, and I can come up with many different punishments for it.  So why, if it is so far off the mark did God use THESE WORDS???

Genesis 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Genesis 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Genesis 3:8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

Genesis 3:9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

Genesis 3:10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

Genesis 3:11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

Genesis 3:12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

Genesis 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

Genesis 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her Seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

So God has used 'DESIRE, NAKED, BEGUILED, SEED, CONCEPTION, LOINCLOTHES'

SEED = OFFSPRING IN 3:15   WHY does GOD, the creator of LANGUAGE, USE "offspring" and follows with
3:16 To the woman He said "I will greatly multiply Your pain in CHILDBIRTH, in pain will you BRING FORTH CHILDREN, Yet your desire will be for your husband and he will rule over you"

One thing I am positive of is when I stand in front of GOD on Judgment day, IF I am wrong, I am going to ask  "Why are those the THE WORDS YOU USED because they LEAD ME TO BELIEVE......"    AND that is the answer I received when praying for YOUR truth. 

Only reinforced it by 

John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

How am I supposed to believe that the 1st child Adam and Eve created was jealous, had no respect unto God, was a liar and a murderer??  Just completely at odds in every way with God.  And the most likely of explanations is right there in the WORDS GOD USED.   

Their first child should have been well, EXACTLY like ABEL, righteous, obedient,  someone who loved and respected God.    

John 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

John 8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

John 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

John 8:48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

John 8:49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

Matthew 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

Matthew 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

Matthew 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Matthew 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

2  Corinthians 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

2  Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

2  Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

To wholly seduce, deceive.  

If you were just reading a story and it wasn't in the Bible, so you had no preconceived ideas, What would you believe the story would be about?  Eating a piece of fruit?  

Here is my problem.  In the very last book of the Bible, there are just the 2 churches Christ approves of.  They both teach about the synagogue of Satan.  If this isn't the beginning of that "family" where do I find it?  Because from all my research, it starts right there, genetics and all. It is his ancestors that go and live where God will be sending His children, they move to the priests duties, they then claim to be Jews.....   If it walks like a duck, and it talks like a duck, and acts like a duck, and has offspring that are ducks, how is it not a duck?  But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.  

I have asked "How do you explain it" using Gods Words and not your own explanations, and all I get is I am wrong and no one to teach me the acceptable and considered  "right" way.  So I look forward to it.  

1 hour ago, Jayne said:

He has many erroneous teachings - enough to qualify him as a genuine false teacher.  The kind the Bible warns us to stay far away from.

His biggest one, as you say, is the Serpent Seed Doctrine.  He teaches that Adam and Eve has sex and  produced Abel.  But first, Eve and the devil had sex and bore Cain.  The Bible says clearly that Cain's father is Adam.

This false teaching also teaches that those descendants of Cain, with satanic DNA, cannot be saved. 

It's some sick stuff.

You do know the Bible clearly states the Cain is not Adams.  I can understand why ABEL isn't in there, he had no offspring.  But CAIN, he had lots of lineage.  But it isn't just that Cain is not in Adams but Adam is not listed in Cains either.  

Genesis 4:24 If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.

Genesis 4:25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

Genesis 4:26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.

Genesis 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

Genesis 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Genesis 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:

Genesis 5:4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:

Genesis 5:5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.

Genesis 4:15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

Genesis 4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

Genesis 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

Genesis 4:18 And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech.

Genesis 4:19 And Lamech took unto him two wives: the name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.

Genesis 4:20 And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle.

Genesis 4:21 And his brother's name was Jubal: he was the father of all such as handle the harp and organ.

Genesis 4:22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.

Genesis 4:23 And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt.

• Steward

What you fail to comprehend ... is everyone that is DEAD to SIN before they are born again ... is part of the Kingdom of Darkness!

All of us were in the Kingdom of Darkness ...

13 who delivered us out of the power of darkness, and translated us into the kingdom of the Son of his love;

BUT NOW Through the power of His Son, we're now part of HIS SEED!

1 John 3:8 King James Version (KJV) 

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

So the idea of a PHYSICAL seed ... is not the understanding of all of Scripture ... but rather one that is BIRTHED into the Kingdom and part of His SEED!

Gal 3:6  Even as Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him for righteousness. 
Gal 3:7  Therefore know that those of faith, these are the sons of Abraham. 
Gal 3:8  And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the nations through faith, preached the gospel before to Abraham, saying, "In you shall all nations be blessed." 
Gal 3:9  So then those of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham. 

Gal 3:16  And to Abraham and to his Seed the promises were spoken. It does not say, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, "And to your Seed," which is Christ.

God bless,

George

• Praise God! 1

22 minutes ago, George said:

@DeighAnn  The serpent seed theology is racist at its core and hardly the Word of God.  I did not allow it to be posted ... and since you posted it again ... I will simply refute it plainly according to the Word of God.

God's plan of restoration is RESTORING peoples from EVERY TRIBE!

Rev 5:9  And they sang a new song, saying, You are worthy to take the book and to open its seals, for You were slain and have redeemed us to God by Your blood out of every kindred and tongue and people and nation. 
Rev 5:10  And You made us kings and priests to our God, and we will reign over the earth. 

To say some people are SATAN'S SEED is taking a passage here and there and creating a racist doctrine that is contrary to the plan of God to restore people from EVERY WHERE, from EVERY TRIBE, from EVERY TONGUE!

God bless,

George

I don't understand how RACE can even play into it.  EVE is the mother of both Cain and Abel.  They are BOTH ruddy complexted.  Same race.  I don't understand.  I am sure it is clear to you but I don't really don't understand.  The race doesn't change.  

AND I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT SALVATION IS OPEN TO WHOMSOEVER WOULD.  DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOUR FAMILY IS OR WHAT THEY DO.  AND ALL SOULS BELONG TO GOD.  ALL OF THEM.  AND HE LOVES THEM ALL AND IS NOT A RESPECTOR OF PERSONS.  

Edited by DeighAnn
to add a fact

7 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

Right, so you ARE here to peddle racist nonsense. Ok.

I have NO IDEA where the concept of Adam not being Cain's father, of Abel being Cain's brother comes from. The consult negates the entire message and unfolding of biblical contents and purpose.

Maybe I don't understand what RACIST means.  They are the same race.  Just different fathers.  

Malachi 4:4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

Malachi 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

• Steward

The problem is the whole idea of "Serpent" seed as if Satan has "seed" like men do.   It's a racist doctrine from its root.  Ask yourself this simple question ... have you ever seen a REVIVAL birthed out of this doctrine?  

If not ... then it's a doctrine used to DIVIDE ...

That's the true TEST of any DOCTRINE ... what is its fruit?