• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.66
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/26/2020 at 2:06 PM, Jayne said:

#DeighAnn

Try reading the actual Bible where it states that Adam is the father of Cain and it was OF GOD.  The literal and biological father.

Genesis 4:1-2 = "Adam made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, “With the help of the Lord I have brought forth a man.” Later she gave birth to his brother Abel."

The lineage you cite in Genesis 5 is the lineage from which Christ comes.  Christ is from Seth's lineage of Adam.  Adam and Eve, the Bible says had many sons and daughters.  But ONLY ONE of their children's ancestors led to Christ.  That was Seth.

I not only try reading the actual Bible, I actually go back to the original language God used.  Do you know why?  Because it is a much more exacting  language.  So, she didn't "Later" give birth but 3254 yasaph  to add, and in this instance it is to DO AGAIN as in SHE CONTINUED in birth.  She had twins. So I am sure she did conceive a child with Adam then.  And you know how to be sure of this?  They both came to give their offering to God at the same time. 

Is it your contention that brothers and sisters NOT IN the blood line of Christ AREN'T mentioned?  You might want to try reading the actual Bible.  (I myself feel unnecessarily rude just typing that, especially to someone I have never had a conversation with, but apparently that is how you roll)

But I am curious as to the reason you think  Cains blood line is listed?  

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,764
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

7 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Is it your contention that brothers and sisters NOT IN the blood line of Christ AREN'T mentioned?  You might want to try reading the actual Bible.

These kind of statements is simply a personal attack and will not be tolerated.

It's very simple why God KEPT the lineages of the Messiah in the Word ... to prove the promise given to Adam and Eve in Genesis 3:15-16 ... and to show the promises of God's promises throughout the Word. 

Honestly, it's not hard to understand ... that God has a plan for all the nations of the world.   To suggest some are the SEED OF SATAN ... is suggesting that Satan has a SEED!   Think about what you are suggesting ... 

God bless,

George

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,803
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

59 minutes ago, George said:

It's very simple why God KEPT the lineages of the Messiah in the Word ... to prove the promise given to Adam and Eve in Genesis 3:15-16 ... and to show the promises of God's promises throughout the Word. 

Honestly, it's not hard to understand ... that God has a plan for all the nations of the world.   To suggest some are the SEED OF SATAN ... is suggesting that Satan has a SEED!   Think about what you are suggesting ... 

God bless,

George

George, I used that rude phrase first and regret it.  Chastise the both of us to be fair.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,177
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 11:49 AM, K9Buck said:

When Jesus said that we must be born again, did he mean that we must die and then be reborn into the spirit?  

Hi Buck,

To be `born again,` means that our spirits need to come alive. We were born physically but our spirits were not alive. Thus to live forever we need to have them come alive.

`And you He made alive, who were DEAD in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.

But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which he loved us, even when we were DEAD in trespasses, made us ALIVE together with Christ (by grace you have been saved). and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.` (Eph. 2: 1 - 7)

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,764
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  128
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

32 minutes ago, Jayne said:

George, I used that rude phrase first and regret it.  Chastise the both of us to be fair.

I didnt see it ... otherwise I would have said it.  

• Thanks 1

On 1/26/2020 at 2:22 PM, other one said:

On 1/26/2020 at 2:39 PM, other one said:

Ann, they were acting like vipers.  As have many others including Paul until Jesus paid him a visit .    it did fulfil the bruising of Jesus heel, but it was Satan himself that drove the rulers of the temple and the Roman government to kill Jesus.  I guess you might have to have dealt with the dark one personally yourself to understand that....    concerning the serpent being thrown onto his belly, I do not believe that is was Satan himself that was the serpent, but the serpent doing the bidding of Satan.    Satan is a very high Archangel and does not crawl around on his belly..... 

I might also add since I'm editing this that I don't know very many people who like snakes....   I really don't like the one that bit me on the foot years ago...   so you might say that little prophecy was actually a warning to me that I didn't heed very well....   took me 6 weeks to get over the bite...    but I wasn't really a born again Christian then so there you go.

Now you know one more.  Almost got me court martialed though, when he got out and I couldn't find him.  It was hilarious (to me anyway) when I was called into the 1st Sergeant's office, there were 4 or  5 men in there, looking all mad at me.   They had him in a bucket across the room and wanted to know what kind of nefarious deed I thought I was pulling.  Should have seen them jumping around when I ran over and grabbed him out of that bucket and swung him around, so happy to see him.  His name was Pinstripe.  He would wrap himself around my arm and stay there for hours.  It's like having a constant little hug, they love the warmth.  I think they all get a bad wrap because of just a few bad ones.  Sorry you got bit though, a fear of mine as I live amongst rattlesnakes and they are very scary to walk up to especially  when you don't see them but you hear them.  But they do keep all the mice away.

I myself do believe it was Satan, as "the crafty tempter".  I think "serpent" just describes his a part of his character.  Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 

And "going on his belly" is just a statement degrading him to the new place he now occupies.  Its a pretty big fall from the top dog he was, to the lowest of low he has become.

But just as God has his church, Satan has his synagogue.  This can't be denied.  And to not be aware of it doesn't make it go away.  Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Just as we love and worship God there are those who swing the other way.  Wolves in sheep clothing.  We are told to watch out for them and what they are doing and what they are going to do and how they especially don't like those who love the Lord.   

There is a quote at the end of a movie  "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist" which sums up how I lived for years.  Had I really been heeding the warning given in the Word, (blind and deaf I was) I would have saved myself a lot of pain and sorrow.  When I go back now, it was all there all the time.  I thought I got the concept.  I had no clue.  But one think that makes me most happy is I never once lost an ounce of faith in the LORD, and it truly opened up my eyes to the truth we are living, and more importantly,  the love and the wisdom and longsuffering He has for us.  

8 hours ago, Jayne said:

Thank you.  I apologize for not approaching it differently.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

11 hours ago, George said:

God bless,

George

I will not ask the question again.  I am sure what you deal with here is far more intense than I can imagine.   

I do hope there is no problem putting forth who the Kenites are "having their roots in Cain and leaving it at that", as they are mostly responsible for the Crucified Christ (that part of the 1st prophecy fulfilled) and are the continuing "for the mystery of iniquity doth already work" that is presently setting up the 4 hidden dynasties that everyone needs to be aware of so as not to be caught up in the coming deception.  If this is also a problem for you and/or the forum, I will move on to different subjects though I personally believe there is a reason that Christ only approved of those two churches who taught or knew of this and I believe there is an important reason for that.  But if this is not the place, then this is not the place and my peace will return to me.  

And thank you for the kind reprimand.  I should have gone about it differently, my flesh, my bad.  

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

Theres a lot of rules to follow. I think this website forum is extremely strict, but i suppose they have to be.