• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  0

Hello to Everyone

I having been going in circles so I thought I would just stop and ask.  Is there a "tutorial" for how this site works and if so how do I find it?  Also are there rules for posting?  I got banned for "Heresy" on a subject I thought was just normal, had put in posts before, had elaborated on in My Blog and then one night when I asked the question "What does it mean then?", something no one would answer, Banned.  So in order to make sure I don't make that mistake again, I would like to find the teachings that have been deemed "ok" from the ones "not here you don't".  A pre thank you to any replies or directions on where this info may be found.  Also is there a time limit to correct posts and can they be deleted?  Once again thank you  

Also is there a page that shows the other members?  Can we friend or follow?  Can anyone follow us?  

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

When people ask to be a member, they are instructed to read and agree to the Terms of Service.  Here is what it says:

Registration Terms

Registering for Worthy Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Ministries! By registering you'll be able to have access to Worthy Christian Forums and Worthy Christian Chat.

Worthy Christian Forums is a non-denominational ministry where we discuss a host of worthy topics such as Bible prophecy, theology, and the latest news. Our desire is to provide a Christian-friendly, family oriented atmosphere online. In Order to do that we apply the following rules.

Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email [moderator at worthychristianforums.com]. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You may not post any material that is disrespectful of God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, or the Bible. This includes usernames or anything in your profile, or sig. (Ex. 20:7)

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

The use of profanity will not be tolerated. This includes sexually explicit, vulgar, or other profane language or usernames as well as any any signs or symbols that suggests such. Do not post sexually explicit, vulgar or offensive website addresses (URL's) to the forum. (Eph. 4: 29)

Abuse of other posters is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, name calling, insulting, harassing, threatening or in any way invading the privacy of another poster. We also strongly discourage giving out personal information such as email addresses, physical addresses and phone numbers on the public boards. Any information given out in private is at your own discretion and risk. (Eph. 4: 29)

Debate the subject, not the person. It is possible to disagree about a doctrine or subject under discussion without insulting the person with whom you are debating. Also remember that the fact that a person disagrees with you does not mean they are attacking you as a person. Respect each other in the love of God! This is the main reason that threads get stopped, shut down, and even deleted!  We also reserve the right to remove any member from any thread for any of these violations. Users that cannot respect others will be banned. (Lev. 19:18)

No “spamming” allowed. Spamming is flooding the forums, mass PMs or emailing multiple members of this forum with unsolicited messages. It also includes links in posts or Sigs to sites that sell or solicits funds. No solicitation of any form will be allowed.

No Plagiarism. You must have permission to post copyrighted material. When you do have permission, all due attribution is to be posted as well. (Ex. 20:15, Lev 19:11)

By posting on the forums here, you understand that your posts are publicly visible and that you are freely and voluntarily putting what you post here, into the public domain. If that is not acceptable, then do not post anything you do not want widely read and publicly disseminated.

Misrepresentation of age, gender or identity on Worthy Ministries is prohibited. Neither will you impersonate anyone in Worthy Ministries, including administrators, violation of this rule can and will be grounds for being banned from Worthy Ministries. (Ex. 20:15, Lev 19:11)

Disrespectful or threatening comments toward governmental institutions and/or world leaders will not be tolerated. (1 Pet. 2:13-17)

Usernames should not contain titles such as Rev. or Dr. We have no way to verify one's education or right to bear such title. Here on the boards, we are all on equal standing.

If you have a problem with any of the Moderators or Chat admin, please keep it private. The moderation team serves this ministry on a voluntary basis. They are human beings and make mistakes. If you disagree with one of their decisions, make use of the PM system or email or the Report Post button to get satisfaction. (Matt. 18:15)

This is a privately funded message board, we reserve the right to edit or remove any postings that we feel are detrimental to the fellowship on this board, or detrimental to the witness of the board, as we see fit. It is not possible to read every post. If you see a board violation, please report it using the “Report Post” button.

These rules are subject to change at any time without notice. We will make every effort to ensure that users are aware of the changes in a timely manner.

As for knowing who is a member, there is no easy way but to do a search for people through the search page.  https://www.worthychristianforums.com/search/

Edited by OneLight
  • Thumbs Up 2

Thank you very much as I had not read it, not that I remember anyway.  

And I gave a prayer for your vocals:emot-headphones:

Edited by DeighAnn

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

3 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Hello to Everyone

I having been going in circles so I thought I would just stop and ask.  Is there a "tutorial" for how this site works and if so how do I find it?  Also are there rules for posting?  I got banned for "Heresy" on a subject I thought was just normal, had put in posts before, had elaborated on in My Blog and then one night when I asked the question "What does it mean then?", something no one would answer, Banned.  So in order to make sure I don't make that mistake again, I would like to find the teachings that have been deemed "ok" from the ones "not here you don't".  A pre thank you to any replies or directions on where this info may be found.  Also is there a time limit to correct posts and can they be deleted?  Once again thank you  

I post freely what I believe, which conforms neither to the liberal nor conservative points of view, and have had no problem so far, save for being banned from a thread, which I won't talk about. 

Edited by johnthebaptist
  • Thumbs Up 1

Can you hint to the offending subject by just a Chapter and Verse number?  I find I am very skittish as some of my knowledge is not "mainstream" either, I think.  

Edited by DeighAnn
I am trying to quote someones post but it just came out as a post of my own.

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,214
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

On 1/20/2020 at 3:49 PM, DeighAnn said:

Hello to Everyone

Did you get banned here?not saying they don't ban people here but Worthy a lot different from other Christian sites I've seen they have a good check and balance system here. Makes it harder for one person to Ban you.

Edited by shanee
Spelling

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

6 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Thank you very much as I had not read it, not that I remember anyway.  

And I gave a prayer for your vocals:emot-headphones:

You are welcome and thank you for your prayers.  I am sure any listeners will appreciate it!

As for why people get banned from threads, placed on Moderation Review or get banned from this site completely is for attacking other members in a personal manner, whether it be calling them names or even saying they are not saved, personal attacks tops the list of reasons.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, shanee said:

Did you get banned here?not saying they don't been people here but Worthy a lot different from other Christian sites I've seen they have a good check and balance system here. Makes it harder for one person to Ban you.

No, it was not here, but it was because of this question I asked or challenged, about the 1st Prophecy in the Bible   

What does "between thy seed and her Seed" mean? 

adding the Hebrew meanings of the words  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,214
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

On 1/21/2020 at 12:52 PM, DeighAnn said:

No, it was not here, but it was because of this question I asked or challenged, about the 1st Prophecy in the Bible   

What does "between thy seed and her Seed" mean? 

adding the Hebrew meanings of the words  

O ok ,sorry that happened ?

And I will have to leave that question to someone else not sure I can answer that one accurately ?

• Thanks 1