IGNORED

Why do some so-called "Christians" hate Jews?

Guest K9Buck

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, K9Buck said:

I never understood the special hatred that many otherwise "normal" people seem to have for Jews.  I guess I ultimately attribute such hatred to demonic influence because I cannot fathom a legitimate reason.  

Jesus, being a Jew, is hated by Satan, and by proxy, the Jews. They were given by God the Word of God, and were commanded to make it known to the rest of the world, and Satan distains all of Scripture and those to whom God gave it..

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

16 hours ago, K9Buck said:

I never understood the special hatred that many otherwise "normal" people seem to have for Jews.  I guess I ultimately attribute such hatred to demonic influence because I cannot fathom a legitimate reason.  

I don't know why it is, but hatred of Jews seems to be something that goes back to the beginning of time.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  239
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,542
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

17 hours ago, K9Buck said:

Um you have so called Christians that hate blacks and other minorities, Christians that gossip and spread people's personal business. 

people like this I truly believe are goats and the ones jesus doesnt know.

youll know them by their fruit.

1 hour ago, johnthebaptist said:

I don't know why it is, but hatred of Jews seems to be something that goes back to the beginning of time.

From the beginning of human history right up to the present.  I'd say it's due to Satan and his evil influence.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,395
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

34 minutes ago, K9Buck said:

From the beginning of human history right up to the present.  I'd say it's due to Satan and his evil influence.  

I'd say so too.

Against all odds... How many times in history did Satan try to wipe out the coming of the Messiah and the Hebrew / Jewish race by genocide? Against all odds; how many times was there a Jewish diaspora, and the Lord returned them to their land as an uncontaminated interbred nation? The odds of that happening even once is astronomical.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

On 1/21/2020 at 6:05 AM, Sonshine said:

Many so-called Christians believe the Jews crucified Jesus, but this is not true.  It was the fake Jews, those following Satan that did this.  

Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

It was everyone who crucified Yeshua (Jesus), not just Jews....

Acts 4:27 (NKJV) "For truly against Your holy Servant Jesus, whom You anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the people of Israel, were gathered together

Your application of Revelation 3:9 is faulty.  That is speaking of those who lay claim that the church has replaced Israel, i.e. Replacement Theology, Two House Theology, and the myriads of off shoots... those that say they are Jews and are not.   Indeed, within Messiah there is neither Jew nor Gentile, just as there is neither male or female, and likewise, being in Messiah does not make a gentile a Jew and being in Messiah does not take away a Jew's lineage as a Jew.   Just like even in Messiah there is still a physical earthly distinction of male and female, there is still a physical, earthly distinction of who is of Israel and who is not.  Even Paul noted that distinction and still called Jews his brethren who had yet to come to faith in Messiah (Romans 9:3). 

Edited by OldCoot
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

On 1/21/2020 at 12:56 AM, K9Buck said:

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. (Romans 11:28)

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; (Matthew 5:44)

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Replacement Theology began way back within a couple hundred years of Jesus death.  Jews had been persecuting gentile Christians for a while; and these Gentile Christians reacted by accusing the Jews of killing Jesus.  By the 4th Century AD, King Constantine made Christianity the state religion and basically outlawed the practice of Judaism.  During the 11th century crusades, the Pope sanctioned Crusaders to kill Jews along the way to liberating Jerusalem.  The Jews were blamed for the Black Plague because, while the general populace was dying like flies, the Jews were relatively untouched.  Why? Because of their ceremonial sanitary habits and traditions (like washing one's hands or regular bathing).  During the Inquisition, not only were "heretic" Christians burned at the stake, so were entire communities of Jews.   Into the reformation, people like Martin Luther and Calvin wrote horrible things about the Jews; and proposed wiping them out.  Hitler frequently quoted Martin Luther as justification for wiping out the Jews.

Satan has convinced many that the Jews are forsaken by Christ and deserve to be exterminated. They will be surprised on the day they realize that a Jew is ruling the world from the throne of David in a restored Jerusalem, with a remnant of 144,000 believing Israelites ruling with Him as priests and kings!

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On 1/21/2020 at 1:00 AM, Yeshua153 said:

Your title 'so-called' applies to most, as I believe most are following the 'other Jesus' of 2Cor11v4.

True believers, chosen by God, are Jews of the heart, as God only loves Spiritual Israel, the 'apple of His eye'. Rom2v28-29

28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; 29 but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

Just to say, there are no demons (that Jews believed were their ancestors traits within them), they are the same as Celts & their faeries, Romans & their guardian angels, Arabs & their genies, all being forms of self. Demons are daimon, from daio, meaning 'to distribute fortunes', which is self. 

My friend many follow another jesus .   an inclusive one that feeds the flesh .      one that panders to the flesh of men .      And that IS NOT JESUS .

Even jews who follow him not , are not jews in spirit and truth .    Paul knew they were not the children of GOD , only those who believe in Christ are the born again true jew .

Jews who know him not ,  are like gentiles who know Him not ,   they follow satan and know it not . 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

My dear friends and fellow believers ,   I am on a mission and it shall only keep increasing till I draw my last breath .    Pointing to JESUS as the only means of salvation , that one has to confess HIM by mouth 

and believe that GOD has raised him from the dead to be saved .    the flesh profits us nothing ,  it matters not if we were born a jew or a gentile . THE ONLY WAY to become the children of GOD 

the only way to be saved ,  IS JESUS CHRIST .  And we better be sure its HIM we follow and not men who preach contrary .   BIBLES open and let us be refreshed in those pages and learn HIM well . 

Examine to see whether we walk in the true faith , Obeying and following HIM , or is it men we follow and know it not .